Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Naruto...GO!!! (IS BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER...I think...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:05 pm
"No... to tell you the truth I was curius if you were like everybody else" Said Gaara "But your not and thats good"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:12 pm
"Who? You keep saying 'you'...is that me? or the group?" Sabrina looked at Gaara curiously.  

Novatone

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:27 pm
"Well both the group and you spicifically" Said Gaara  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:31 pm
"Huh? The group?" Sabrina nodded. "Thought so. Why do have such interest in us?"  

Novatone

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:33 pm
"Well the entire group is like me" Said Gaara  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:55 pm
"So shall we leave to go see my father now or tommorow" Said Gaara  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

viewtifulkye

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:03 pm
"Sure. You can travel with us. We need all the help we can get." Darz said, looking at Gaara. "HEY! Gaara of the Sand! We'll go tommorrow! Oh! Sabrina! Have you seen Aruko anywhere?" Darz wondered where Aruko went; how he could have disappeared that fast.

Clar got up from the floor, dazed. "God, that hurt."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:06 pm
"Well I will stay here with you and gaurd you and your group incase you get attacked" Said Gaara  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

viewtifulkye

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:12 pm
"Don't worry. We can handle ourselves." Darz got his sleeping bag out. "Well, I'm turning in. Good day and night to you." And Darz fell asleep.

After regaining consicous, Clar got up and walked outside for some fresh air, when he saw Shizume. "Hey. Are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:14 pm
"Well is it ok if I stay here with you guys?" Said Gaara  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

viewtifulkye

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:37 pm
Darz was barely awake when he said "Sure." Then he zoned out for quite awhile.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:42 pm
-Aruko appeared out of grey smoke-

"Right here."  

Dez Nihvet

Dapper Elder

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:00 pm
"Hello" Said Gaara  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:08 pm
Serene then put on a cheerful smile and then, with a triumphant voice, said, "YES! thankyou so much! I'm so happy that people finally accept me for who I am!" after that she just layed on her bed and sobbed tears of joy. when she saw the puff of smoke out of the corner of her eye, she jumped and startled, asked, "w-who are y-you?"  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Dez Nihvet

Dapper Elder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:12 pm
-Aruko looked at Gaara-

"Hello."

-He then turned to Serene-

"Aruko."  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games