Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Rune Seaker 3: Rise to Kings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if you choked a smurf, what color would they turn???
  blue
  white
  green
  red
View Results

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:06 pm
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion
Sogue pushed his body to rotate in the air. His feet planted on the massive hill of land. He pushed himself forward again, using balance and momentum to run himself up the hill and get a bead on the monster.

Just then an army of arms broke through the mound and tossed around all over the place. Its hands cut through violently and slashed and cut all around.

Sogue moved, head slightly down, quickly forward. His arms and the blades that seemed welded to them moved like animals, slashing and hacking through anything in the Vampires way. His mouth was tight shut, but his blood was boiling. He blasted forward, feet pounding into the rock, moving swiftly out of the paths of the hands.

Abomination's arms feel off like leaves in the fall and plummeted to the ground. The beast let out another wail of its creepy voice. Suddenly like fountains of acid seeped from the wounds Abomination now had. Its body sank beneath itself and feel over.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:19 pm
Zedo_Saeron
((Sorry, I hate English class.))

Zedo glanced back to the man in black then focused his gaze on the one before him called Apocolypse. "Epocolypse, huh?" Zedo said, sweeping the ground low in a bow but still keeping one hand tight to the shotgun's trigger. "I'm Zedo," he said, continuing to stare the etheral creature in what he assumed was his face.

Zedo kept his composure very well, but he could feel his heart pounding inside him. Each beat pounded for the saftey of the man in black, the saftey for the girl who had disappeared, and for the sake of what these people were giving their lives for... but it did not pound for his own well being. He had learned a long time ago that you don't win by fighting for yourself. You fight for your survival, sure, but that was different than fighting for yourself. When you fight for yourself you worry. When you throw it all down senses heighten, it seems, and you lose sense of time and direction. There is no up or down, or hour of the day; because each fight could be your last. And who wants their last thought to be something petty?

In one swift motion Zedo pulled Braver from his back with his left hand and slid the shotgun into a holster on his back with his right. Zedo gripped his weapon tightly, his eyes never leaving the creature before him.
Zedo swung Braver at Epocolypse, letting loose a fearsome cry as he did.

And thus Zedo's Waltz for life began...

"its a pleasure...... Epocolypse barely had time to finish his words before Zedo thrusted forward. Epocolypse pulled his flame sword from out of the air as it met Zedo's in full swing. The power was unmatchable and it knocked Epocolypse backwards. The flames built up around Epocolypse in a whirl and his whip moved to his left.
"so you have chosen your place. You would fight for these losers over win. I did not want to fight but I will defend it you must pursue." Epocolypse hissed as he witted again for another attack. His body was in full motion and bounced back and forth to be ready for anything. A few soldiers ran from around him to interfere the fight and attack Zedo. Their swords at the ready and then flinging themselves in front in whole body swings.
"I will let you think about this. You have no quell with me and I will not fight a stranger."  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:21 pm
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion
Sogue pushed his body to rotate in the air. His feet planted on the massive hill of land. He pushed himself forward again, using balance and momentum to run himself up the hill and get a bead on the monster.

Just then an army of arms broke through the mound and tossed around all over the place. Its hands cut through violently and slashed and cut all around.

Sogue moved, head slightly down, quickly forward. His arms and the blades that seemed welded to them moved like animals, slashing and hacking through anything in the Vampires way. His mouth was tight shut, but his blood was boiling. He blasted forward, feet pounding into the rock, moving swiftly out of the paths of the hands.

Abomination's arms feel off like leaves in the fall and plummeted to the ground. The beast let out another wail of its creepy voice. Suddenly like fountains of acid seeped from the wounds Abomination now had. Its body sank beneath itself and feel over.

Sogue lept into the air immediatly, falling with the giant monster as it's body fell to the ground. When it did, dust kicked up all around, and when it settled Sogue removed his blades from one of the beast's eye.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:26 pm
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion

Sogue lept into the air immediatly, falling with the giant monster as it's body fell to the ground. When it did, dust kicked up all around, and when it settled Sogue removed his blades from one of the beast's eye.

He was sure the thing was dead, now to help Zedo.

"C E G H I L O N O MI E" the beast roared up into
((hey I will come on latter......g2g...oh yeah, no this thing ain't any where dead.))  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:56 pm
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion

"C E G H I L O N O MI E" the beast roared up into
((hey I will come on latter......g2g...oh yeah, no this thing ain't any where dead.))

Sogue twitched slightly as he heard the beast say something strangley close to 'Lenomie'. He ran onto Abominations face, slicing at anything protruding from it's body. Sogue figured spreading a bit of panic around wouldn't hurt either. He cast fire spells around the head, setting zombie parts and things aflame, waiting for the incineration to spread.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:54 pm
((to Sogue))<((a2*b2))>
"H E L I A R G H T ! B U I N R N ! H E F I L L E R" The beast screamed out in a massive voice that over took you. Its was so loud this time it shook your insides and actualy lifted you off the ground for a bit as its acidic body spread in peices all around the floor. The creature began rebuilding itself all at once as your blood started to boil. Somthing about its words made your body break out in a sweat untill it heart for your blood to pass through and around your body.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:26 pm
Sogue tried to recover...it was difficult to think of stratagies with which to thwart Abomination when his body felt like jelly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:43 pm
Helena looked down at her hands. "Yes," she whispered. "That's all. It's horrible, I know. I just remember everything from when I woke up as a vampire. For the longest time, I didn't even believe that I was a vampire, because I have green eyes. Every other vampire in my coven had blue eyes." Helena scratched at her neck. The burn wouds had healed, but the skin there still burned and it had begun to itch. "It just doesn't make any sense. And blood makes me sick. Sogue gave me a bowl of Orien blood not too long ago and I almost vomited. It could just be the fact that I haven't had human blood in i don't know how many centuries, but come to think of it, I never really had the thirst the rest of my coven possessed." She looked up and whispered to herself, "It just doesn't make any sense."  

Arthien

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:02 pm
SkittleScion
Sogue tried to recover...it was difficult to think of stratagies with which to thwart Abomination when his body felt like jelly.

"H E L I A R G H T ! B U I N R N ! H E F I L L E R" Abomination yelled again. This time its body had reformed and towered over Sogue. Its giant swamp like structure bent over and kicked Sogue pretty hard.
"H E L I A R G H T ! B U I N R N ! H E F I L L E R"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:33 pm
Arthien
Helena looked down at her hands. "Yes," she whispered. "That's all. It's horrible, I know. I just remember everything from when I woke up as a vampire. For the longest time, I didn't even believe that I was a vampire, because I have green eyes. Every other vampire in my coven had blue eyes." Helena scratched at her neck. The burn wouds had healed, but the skin there still burned and it had begun to itch. "It just doesn't make any sense. And blood makes me sick. Sogue gave me a bowl of Orien blood not too long ago and I almost vomited. It could just be the fact that I haven't had human blood in i don't know how many centuries, but come to think of it, I never really had the thirst the rest of my coven possessed." She looked up and whispered to herself, "It just doesn't make any sense."

"maybe its possible your not really a vampire." Lenomie suggested. She walked to the bars on the opposite side and felt them with her cold pale hands. Her eyes burned a dark green and melted straight through them. Shem removed the ends and stepped through as Nitsu followed.
"Come on, we don' have much time. We need to get going." Nitsu said waving to Helena  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Arthien

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:17 pm
Lenomie's suggestion left Helena a little stunned. "What?" she said, but she didn't wait for an answer. She followed Lenomie and Nitsu, her hands shaking a little. Lenomie's last comment left behind, a new question arose in Helena. "Where are we going?" her frightened voice cracking as she spoke. She was still having trouble knowing if she should trust them, but there was no turning back. She would have to follow.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:20 pm
Arthien
Lenomie's suggestion left Helena a little stunned. "What?" she said, but she didn't wait for an answer. She followed Lenomie and Nitsu, her hands shaking a little. Lenomie's last comment left behind, a new question arose in Helena. "Where are we going?" her frightened voice cracking as she spoke. She was still having trouble knowing if she should trust them, but there was no turning back. She would have to follow.

"I can't really tell you. It doesn't have a name, but when we get there. I'll know." Lenomie said in a way to try and sound convincing. She lead the way through a dark tunnel and into a much larger cell. This one look more like a place to hold dead bodies rather then live ones. The catacombs stacked high over head and each 2x4 space had a signature on it dedicated to the body inside. A fog hung in the air and the smell of rot would almost make you choke. Then Nitsu motioned for Helena to stop as he came to a slow and held on to the corner. Lenomie continued about another 10 yards and knelt down to the ground. She made a fist with her right hand and then pushed it hard into the floor. Slowly the bricks near her began to unfold as if some kind of puzzle. A latch was heard and a massive bolder held back by two pillars fell into a hole rather then at them.

"You have to watch out down here. This is the temple of creation. Joa Boo made it his permanent home after Sogue and Lenomie where created and pimped the whole place out. You better off dead then trying to get through here unless your Joa Boo himself, or related to him. He set the traps all over the place and they can only be turned off by the blood of his family. We all have a very special type of blood that can't mix with any other, but you don't have to worry, Lenomie and I will get you out as far as we can." Nitsu said motioning again that it was ok to follow. He caught up to Lenomie and lit a torch. "we have some ways to still go, if you have any more questions, please just ask!"  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Arthien

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:34 pm
Helena felt sick with the smell. She would have rather gone back into the other cell than endure this stench. Yet, she had to follow Nitsu and Lenomie. She was scared, and apparently with good reason. "As far as you can? You can't take me all the way?" Helena squeaked. She sped to catch up with them.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:46 pm
Arthien
Helena felt sick with the smell. She would have rather gone back into the other cell than endure this stench. Yet, she had to follow Nitsu and Lenomie. She was scared, and apparently with good reason. "As far as you can? You can't take me all the way?" Helena squeaked. She sped to catch up with them.

"Well, like I said, we can't go to far from the cell or Joa Boo will know we are leaving. I'll have to go back first, then eventually Nitsu will have to leave you too. Oh come one now, I have all the faith in you that you will be able to get out of here." Lenomie said stopping and going down another small tunnel.
"Just watch what we do and maybe you can get past the rest of the traps." Nitsu added following close behind Helena with Lenomie in the front.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Arthien

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:00 pm
"Alright," Helena said, turning to follow them. She'd always had little faith in herself, and it surprised her when people actually believed she could succeed at a task. It just worried her so much to be within some near radius of JaoBoo. She knew nothing about him, but by the way Sogue had spoken about his suspicion that JaoBoo had planted Helena's dreams. "What's with JaoBoo anyways?" she asked, "I mean, what made him go crazy in the first place?"((I still am not completely clear about all of the details))  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games