Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:31 am
i'd guess....before the end of this month biggrin , if not next 2 weeks lol  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:08 pm
XDDD most likly, I think, if my ninjas don't fail on missions, I decided to try out the higher missions that are more then 5 stars 3nodding  

Eva Edin

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:48 pm
augh..it looks like fallen put all his ninja on sentry -.- he's killed quite a few of kazegakure, and hayabusa's main ninja...if anyone can help...please send a slander party on him sweatdrop evil  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:36 pm
o.O all my ninjas are on missons now, that and, if I do, what if he comes after me afterwards o.o;  

Eva Edin

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:26 am
Eva Edin
o.O all my ninjas are on missons now, that and, if I do, what if he comes after me afterwards o.o;
yeah i know...its just...im in a predicament at the moment sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:52 am
allright... all my ninja came back from training on hayabusa, and i totally raped fallen with a slander party consisting of the whole clan and my best items, hopefully also killing his pathetic sentries twisted  

squalltheknight

Vicious-Loner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:24 am
Heh... you really like to keep yourself entertained somehow, don't you? Who're you going to bash heads with when Fallen is out of it?

Somehow, I don't know how, but one of my top three ninjas that are on constant training suddenly jumped up one level o_O  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:23 am
Vicious-Loner
Heh... you really like to keep yourself entertained somehow, don't you? Who're you going to bash heads with when Fallen is out of it?

Somehow, I don't know how, but one of my top three ninjas that are on constant training suddenly jumped up one level o_O
yeah when ninjas train they can also gain levels, but after fallen is gone... i'll be happy cause i'll be able to train in peace...and get my ninjas to 200hp... although i have to restart kimhanmyong all over again... he had 173 and was lvl 19! bah...now hes back to lvl 2 thanks to fallen...which is why i totally annihalated him 3nodding  

squalltheknight

Eva Edin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:03 pm
I hope everything works out for you Hayabusa xd of not, well, he IS one of Rangers dogs, so I guess I could lend a hand or two, btw o.O; did Rangers really . . .quit? oh the peacefull times I been having ^___^ I can play with no worry or stress, its been great 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:10 pm
Eva Edin
I hope everything works out for you Hayabusa xd of not, well, he IS one of Rangers dogs, so I guess I could lend a hand or two, btw o.O; did Rangers really . . .quit? oh the peacefull times I been having ^___^ I can play with no worry or stress, its been great 3nodding
heh...my ninjas returned and not a single death...and hopefully i also took out all of his ninjas >.> lets hope he stays down this time... ninja  

squalltheknight

Eva Edin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:40 pm
yays XD I hope he stays down too.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:33 pm
so...say within about a week...i'll be up and ready for combat...i think 3nodding  

squalltheknight

Eva Edin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:14 pm
awesomeness biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:01 pm
indeed biggrin then after that...even if fallen tries to get back into the 1000s...i wont let him...and he wont be able to do anything about it... twisted  

squalltheknight

Eva Edin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:34 am
*pats on your head* I like you xd  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items