Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
naruto rp(in this rp u start) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:14 pm
"Alright.... I'll meet up with you guys in the mor-" He cut himself short, thinking of tomarrow. Ah.... Screw team selections... "In the morning. Hows about.... 6:30?" Reks said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:39 pm
"Yeah, 6:30 is fine. Alright, I'm really tired. See you in the morning."
"Bye Reks. Good night, Sinn." Alesi walked upstairs into the guest room to sleep. Hmm..... Gaara is pretty tough... better get my other sword later... Sinn walked into the other room and closed the door behind him.

((Yeah, I was so used to using the name Atekeru... I edited it to Sinn now))  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Boni_Mist

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:56 pm
Alkaid hearing the noise is wondering what is going on. Once the noise stopped she fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:11 pm
"6:30? That's when Yuri is hunting, but I guess she wouldn't mind not hunting." Mizuumi sat in a tree.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:32 pm
Reks walked up the wall to his apartment, focusing chakara into his feet. I hope we can find Garra.... Let alone kill him... Reks thought after entering his apartment through the shattered window. I hope it doesn't rain... He thought. Moments later, it started to rain, causing Reks to board up the window. My bloody luck...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:22 am
Then while they all slept Satento Uchiha ran from rooftop to rooftop looking to see what was causing the big comotion. When he saw nothing he decided to go train for a little bit. After hitting every target with Kunai and his fire jutsus he decided to sleep in a tree. He slept for a little bit waking to the sound of howling. When he jumped down he saw two people talking in the shadows. "I need to get rid of those three." Itachi was saying to someone. "Why? I mean they are only kids. They are probably only academy students." His friend Kisame said. What are these two doing here. Itachi is back but why? Is he after someone? This might be a bad. "Satento come out of there" How did he know I was here? I concealed myself. Maybe if I hide in a house he won't find me. "Satento? Who is he?" "My clan member well one of the three that remain besides me. He must be hiding oh well he's not worth it. Remember we are trying to find Naruto." They're after Naruto oh no we might be in trouble. Wait Naruto isn't here is he?  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:01 pm
Reks woke up at six in the morning, quickly taking a shower and putting on clothes. HE unboarded the window, realizing that the storm had passed. He flipped out the window, landing in a puddle.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:59 pm
Alkaid woke up about 7:00 and had to clean up the mess the storm left at her house.  

Boni_Mist

Devoted Poster

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:01 pm
Santento wakes up and goes to train when he hears water splash and decides to go see who it was. He walked up and introduced himself. "Hi I'm Santanto Uchiha what's your name?" He said holding out his hand for a handshake. He then sees a girl cleaning her yard and decides to go talk to her. "Hello I'm Satento Uchiha what's your name?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:35 pm
Greetings my name is Alkaid.  

Boni_Mist

Devoted Poster

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:37 pm
Mizuumi had been waiting for Reks to wake up and had been waiting in a tree by the house. She jumped down landing infront of him and she bowed. "I'm sorry if I did anything last night."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:46 pm
Alkaid just finished cleaning up when she realized she was late for the selection exams.  

Boni_Mist

Devoted Poster

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:51 pm
"Ok nice to meet you Alkaid." Santanto says before she ran off. "Uh who are you two?" He says to the two by the puddle.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:34 pm
"Oh. I'm Reks." Reks said, looking at his watch. "Hey... Mizuumi, can You do me a favor? I have something to do real quick, so can you tell Sinn I'll meet him around two instead? Thanks!" Reks said, running off towards the academy.  

Batjesusman

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:56 pm
Hmm I wonder what's up with those two. They sure are in a rush. Oh wait that's right we have team selections today. "Uh Mizuumi don't you have to go to the team selection exams as well? Well nice to meet you." Santento said before taking off towards the academy behind Reks. I hope they haven't start choosing yet.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games