Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Attendance:
  +1
  -1 (you're leaving?)
View Results

FireHeart121

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:37 am

Hi. I'm FireHeart. I read twilight at the begining of October this year. I was hooked the first 2 pages. I have read all three books at least 3 times each since. Twilight=3x, New moon=3x, and Eclipse=4x. Im incredably and sadly addicted.

"Long live Edward Cullen. No pun intended...."
~FireHeart121
I created that saying so DO NOT COPY IT. As Charlie Swan said: "Well, it's your life......"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:07 pm
I'm SapphireSparkle! Just call me Sapphire or Saph or something for short, if you like.

I'm a freshman in high school... sweatdrop I feel so unknown to everyone, but I like this guy and he might like me... he's tall and the day after I spoke to him the first time, I heard wolves. So now he's "my Jacob." xd Totally random, but it's kind of how I connect with Twilight.

I read Twilight in August, finishing it in about 4 days. I then finished New Moonin about a week, then Eclipse in around a week and a half, since school started up again. whee

I love all the characters in the series! They are so awesome. I think the creepiest character is Jane. eek Her power makes her somewhat sadistic.

I love music! I like alternative and pop.

Check out my profile for more, if you want.

SapphireSparkle

Feline Shopper

7,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Pnytenshi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:40 pm
Hello!! My name is Pnytenshi and i got into this series about a couple months ago... i know that it seems a bit long since it's been out and me having not reading it yet...

i was actually introduced to this series by a friend before the summer and finally had some time to read it... i'm currently rereading the series and i've even found out that people at my volunteer job love this series too!! we've then created a book club....

I'll add more later...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:21 am
My name is AxelVIII8914. I don't mind if a person calls me by my real name, which is posted on my profile, or you can call me Roazac.

I started reading Twilight a few months ago as well, and I was instantly hooked. The reason why I read it was because we were going to read it anyway in our freshman (high school) English classes, and well... I got tired of having it sit on my nightstand. xD

My favorite character is Edward, because I love his whole character as a whole.

My favorite couple of the book is Edward and Bella. I believe they are meant to be together.

My friends say I'm like Jasper. I'm still trying to figure out why. xD

Also, I have a picture of Edward and Bella, which I drew, that most of my friends at school obsess over. xD

xXx Dawn in the Dusk xXx

3,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:45 am
First of all, welcome!

AxelVIII8914
we were going to read it anyway in our freshman (high school) English classes, and well... I got tired of having it sit on my nightstand. xD

What? O___O
They actually managed to put it in the curriculum?

AxelVIII8914
Also, I have a picture of Edward and Bella, which I drew, that most of my friends at school obsess over. xD

May we see? :]  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:52 pm
Hi! My username is Striking. My name is Kari. I am 14, my birthday is May 24th. I have been a member of this guild for probably atleast 2 months now. I enjoy listening to music; my favourites are The Fray and Mariana's Trench. I love playing vollyball; I love reading! biggrin

I first read Twilight i think like december of last year. I bought New Moon the next day - haha. After New Moon, i accually was counting down for Eclipse. I bought Eclipse the first day it released. I read Eclipse in one night, i didn't get much sleep. ^.^

So yeah thats pretty much me. I'm pretty damn excited for Breaking Dawn. biggrin

Kari domokun domokun domokun domokun  

Striking

Team Jacob

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:01 pm
Hey there! I'm Jacob! =D
Haha! I'm a female behind this wonderful avi, and my main account is MooMooChan.
I'm 16, currently own all three of Mrs. Meyer's Twilight saga, and am a junior in high school. I went to the Eclipse signing in September. And let me tell you, it was the worst day of my life. I still got my boks signed, though, thanks to my friend. ^^
As you could probably tell, I'm a Jacob Black fan. I'm the only Jacob fan in my school. x3 (That I know of, anyway.)
Anyway, I write, I love to read, draw, play video games and listen to music.
That's about it. Toodles!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:43 pm
Hello peeps. I'm Mikil. I love Twilight. I like Jacob better than Edward--don't kill me. XD I've only read the books once b/c I borrowed them from a friend, but I sooo want them for Christmas.

um...other than that...I'm slightly nerdy about any book I read. Especially Lord of the Rings, and a lot of other books. I memorize all kinds of random things from books just automatically, so everyone thinks I'm weird because I remember it. (yet I still can't memorize my valences for Chem...) and I'm very random. xd

Mikil of Southern

Arthien

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:17 am
Hey! Name's Arthien. I'm 17 and a junior in high school. I dance, sing and act. I also design clothes. I plan on being a costuming major when I go to college.

I dunno...what else am I supposed to put in an introduction?

PM me if you ever wanna talk about anything! I love meeting new people!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:19 pm
Hi.. You can call me Faith. It's an Internet nickname, and I'll answer to it.

I'm a mom of one, married, live in Cali.

A friend at church introduced me to Twilight, and I honestly didn't think I would like it at all. I even asked to borrow her book, so I wouldn't go out and spend money on something that I wouldn't end up liking.

How wrong I was.

I also like Harry Potter, Jane Austen, and Nicholas Sparks. Can't wait for Breaking Dawn!!  

FlixiePixie

RosalieMusette

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:48 pm
Hello! ^^ Not sure if I posted an introduction yet? Anyways if I have I'm apologize....I'm going to post one just in case. <3

On gaia I am know as RosalieMusette. Call me any combination of the username, most common is Rosalie or Rosi...but you can use Musette too. I chose both cause I like both names. ^^ In real life I'm known as Starla...and if you must call me by my real life name please I would prefer Star. Lol....it's not that I don't like my nickname, I'm just more used to Star since everyone calls me that...including one of my teachers because she's observant. <3 ^^ Tee hee. I'm in a good mood right now. Which is well...good. Alright, moving on. I'm 18 and in my last year of high school. My hobbies are: writing, drawing, and photography. As for my interests, they are: books, learning about different cultures, experimenting with my computer programs to see what happens, anime and manga, video games, and just learning in general. I think it's safe to say I'm a naturally curious person.

I love the Twilight series. They kept me reading and also helped inspired me, as do many of my favorite authors and books. I haven't written any type of vampire story yet, because I'm afraid it would lack uniqueness. But Twilight helps me to realize that it can still be done. ^^

I think that is all I am going to type. So I hope I'm not a bother to anyone at the guild! <3RosalieMusette

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:29 am
My name is Rucina my nick names are Ru, RuRu, and Ru Chan. was born July 30, and i am 19!

i have always been big on reading! in high school i would read any paranormal or manga book i could get my hands on! i have always loved vampires and other related things! i read my first vampire book in 3rd grade when i was 8 and loved them ever sense!!!

i got twilight when i was with my mom we were driving to D.C. on July 2007 and need something to do while we drove soo we picked up twilight as a book on tape from a cracker barrel one night. we started listening to while we drove i fell in love with and couldn't wait for more! about a month or soo later i went to target and gotten twilight and new moon! i re read twilight and i couldn't put new moon down for two days!!! i love the series its awesome!! i cant wait to get a bit more money and than eclipse is mine! Mwh ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

Rucina

7,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SilverWilver

550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:10 pm
Hola! Me llamo es SilverWilver!

LoL...that's about the only Spanish I know...anywho. Hello, My name is SilverWilver and I adore the Twilight Series!

I remember hearing about the books about a year ago but thanks to my buddy FlixiePixie I started reading them...now I'm hooked and frankly I think I'll die before the next book comes out *Dies*

I'm also a Film Major in College so I'm interested to see what they do with the movie...

Sooo...

Adios! Nos Vemos!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:36 pm
Hi I just joined! and I heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart TWILIGHT! Gosh it's so great! biggrin

Call me Icy or kero! lol. And again I love the twilight series. So addiciting! eek loved it so much that i read to 3 in the morning and HAD to finish!

you are all welcome to pm, chat with me, and add me as a friend! ^_^

Princess of Iceland

nearlycrazy6

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:28 pm
Hi i'm nearlycrazy6(hint hint because im almost there! lol)
I love twilight its one of my favorite books
my fav character is edward I LOVE HIM!
I just love talking about it
im obsessed  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games