Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:31 pm

That won't take long, we're all just finishing up, in fact I hear them coming now." Rachel teased Bella. "Maybe just a few more seconds and you'll hear it, or maybe not." She winked.
Just as Rachel had said, Alice, Jasper, Edward and Karissa came out of the forest, all in various stages of gore.
"So....where to now?"
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:42 pm

Karissa didn't answer, plunging into the stream in an almost-perfect dive. When she surfaced, she answered "I think someone said something about Arianna's place? Unless you think Carlisle and Esme need help." "Somebody tell me what's going on there." Bella complained. "Where are Carlisle and Esme, and why would they need our help? Are they in trouble?" Bella sounded upset.

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:45 pm

"Nah, their not in trouble, at least not yet. Carlisle and Esme can take care of themselves, Alice will know if anything is going to go wrong, so we'll be there before it even begins to start."
Rachel jumped into the water also, soon followed by the rest of the vampires. Bella still looked upset. Edward rose out of the water and held her.
"Arianna, where's your place?"
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:50 pm

"Not to far from here." Arianna smiled micheviously. She dived into the water and swam over to the group. "Wanna go there or stay here or go back to your place? Or do you guys have something else in mind?" Arianna asked.

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:50 pm

Karissa waited for the others to make up their mind, wringing out her clothes. "Volturi, hm?" she thought. They all were relying on Alice to forsee any danger, but she was the only one actively listening to the far away conversation. She knew firsthand how unpredictable the wolves could be.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:01 pm

"We should go help. Are you positive it was the Volturi?" Arianna asked.

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:10 pm

Karissa was startled. "Can you read minds too?" she demanded of Arianna, meanwhile also glaring at Edward.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:28 pm

"If I concentrate I can sometimes and I repeat sometimes catch little snippets and I just happened to catch 'Vulturi' from you. And Edward didn't know about that so he wasn't keeping anything from you" Arianna said.

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:47 pm

Karissa visibly relaxed. She walked over to Arianna and Rachel, hooking an arm through each of theirs. "It looks like we're going to have to get to know each other a lot better. You, I know, have telekenisis, correct?" she said, aimed towards Rachel.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:21 am

"Yes, yes I do. I don't use it as often as I would like, but still, its there, hence the little trick with the chairs back at the Cullen's. My range is slightly larger than Edward's, so if you would like, I could do something about that situation right now....." She smiled hugely, but mischeviously.

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:42 pm

"ALice, can you look and see if Carlisle and Esme are ok? If they aren't we'll go help them" Ariannna said, slightly taken back from Karissa's friendliness.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:08 pm

Alice closed her eyes and concentrated.....her eyes glassing over. They all waited.
"I...don't see anything bad happening, at least, not now. I won't know untill they make the decision to start a fight, but they seem alright as it is, I'll check every few minutes and see whats happening."
Rachel spoke next, her arm still hooked in Karissa's.
"Well, Arianna, I think I speak for everyone here when I welcome you to the vampire community of Forks." She paused for a moment. "I have a wicked idea, you take Edward and Bella to your house, and when you get there, we'll follow Bella's scent. Like a race!" Rachel loved races, especially fast ones.

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:20 pm

"Thanks, I've been wandering around for a bit and finally decided to settle here. And I guess we could do that, come on Edward Bella follow me" Arianna said and started in a fake direction. Once out of eyesite Arianna went in the right way to her house. "It's actually this way" Arianna admitted and led them to her house that was in a little clearing right outside the woods. "Come on let's hide" Edward said, getting Bella down from his back and taking her hand. "We're ready" Edward thought making sure to clear his mind before calling them with his mind.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:50 pm

Rachel grinned wickedly, as they took their places, suddenly aware of the fact that she looked 14, and everyone else was in their late teens, she shook her head and cleared her thoughts.
"Ready...Set....Go!" Rachel sprang out of her position and sprinted into the forest. She loved running. Following Bella's scent was easy, but the trail was difficult. She got there, just a second before everyone else, realizing that they probably weren't running their fastest, and that she was just competitive. She turned around, not seeing anyone.

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:45 pm

''Volturi indeed. I am a....outcast now. But, well my past is beaten and bruised, it is worse than most. Have you every walked donw the street, people calling you a monster? Yelling, you should die? I finally broke with a kid one day. And he called me a freak, hitting me with a gun. I killed that kid before he could turn around. And then, wait.....Hey, just out blue, what ever happened to the old man and Jacob? Did you leave them to die? Anyway, you don't know what it's like.'' Estelluna turned away. ''Oh, yeah, this isn't you'r land. Never has been.'' She grinned at them, ''Papa Wolf was here before the treaty was made. He came long before you were changed.'' She told them, back turned.
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games