Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Prequel Trilogy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:38 pm
Nelowulf
yawn...

The OT was also good since it told the story of Luke and the gang, and 1001 ways to piss a superempire off without shitting in the emperor's shoes.

Meanwhilst, we have... hmm... oh yes, badass yoda... and... umm... yea... a whiney teenager played by a s**t actor (yes, i have seen his other movies, and even matt damon has more talent than he) who becomes the world's largest badass by the oh so famously overused quote:

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

actually matt damon woulda made a good anakin..  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:50 pm
Padme: I love you!

Anakin: MATT DAMON! (ripped of course, from team america)

Padme: What? Who?

Anakin: Matt... Damon...

Padme: Does that mean you love me?

Anakin: Matt! Matt!

Padme: You cheeky b*****d! *slaps anakin*

Anakin: Damon?  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Inatarin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:34 pm
Nelowulf
yawn...

The OT was also good since it told the story of Luke and the gang, and 1001 ways to piss a superempire off without shitting in the emperor's shoes.

Meanwhilst, we have... hmm... oh yes, badass yoda... and... umm... yea... a whiney teenager played by a s**t actor (yes, i have seen his other movies, and even matt damon has more talent than he) who becomes the world's largest badass by the oh so famously overused quote:

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Meh, Everything is oppinionated.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 7:36 am
It doesn't matter. This is why i don't frequent this thread.

in 20 years, people won't be able to see a diffrence in anything. they won't even wonder about how the starships all of a suddenly look old, or why the heck chewbacca no longer is gay with yoda and instead with han. that last part was a joke. Laught damnit.

anyhoo. You are growing up in an age of change. The old ways are no longer sacred anymore, as kids beginto hate the original triology. They don't like how come nobody is flipping around in lightsaber battles, and the story is just uneventful.

Be proud you could at least claim you knew SW before this dark era. I can still claim that I'm old enough to have loved it before the Special Edition came out, and ruined the ending song to make it, as people claim, more regal, but yet, nobody can find out how to get down and dance like you like it.

Soon, the OT will be reguarded as sucky, lame, uninspiring, and in dire need of new CGI.

Who knows, maybe the next generation will wish Jar Jar to be edited into the old triology.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Inatarin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:49 am
Nelowulf
It doesn't matter. This is why i don't frequent this thread.

in 20 years, people won't be able to see a diffrence in anything. they won't even wonder about how the starships all of a suddenly look old, or why the heck chewbacca no longer is gay with yoda and instead with han. that last part was a joke. Laught damnit.

anyhoo. You are growing up in an age of change. The old ways are no longer sacred anymore, as kids beginto hate the original triology. They don't like how come nobody is flipping around in lightsaber battles, and the story is just uneventful.

Be proud you could at least claim you knew SW before this dark era. I can still claim that I'm old enough to have loved it before the Special Edition came out, and ruined the ending song to make it, as people claim, more regal, but yet, nobody can find out how to get down and dance like you like it.

Soon, the OT will be reguarded as sucky, lame, uninspiring, and in dire need of new CGI.

Who knows, maybe the next generation will wish Jar Jar to be edited into the old triology.

I barely remember seeing ESB in theaters of the SE....

But even though, I still only appreciate the the originals, special editions are s**t. the only change i want for the originals is Hayden edited into the 3 Ghosts scene of RTOJ, that's all. Only to connect....  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 1:33 pm
I was just thinking what if Mace survived...  

FrozenPhoenix32

kyomuffins

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:38 am
FrozenPhoenix32

Then I think the Universe would be over-run with horny genetically manipulated rabbits O___O;  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:01 pm
FrozenPhoenix32

I don't think Jackson expected Mace to survive; he talked about the death scene as very clearly a "death" scene in pre-RotS interviews. But Boba came back from the Sarlaac pit, so, who knows? Maybe he'll show up in some AU stories as a cyborg and kick butt, like Darth Maul in the new Visionaries comic.  

Durza the Shade

Duredhel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:09 pm
That would be awesome. Mace with half of his body robotic. He would kick twice as much a** as before.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 4:40 pm
I love both starwars trilogies. 3nodding
I''ve got a theory of this whole Clone trooper mystery into who Placed the Order for them.

My theory is that Count Dooku was the Mysterious sifo dyas
and Palpatine ordered Count dooku to order the clones under the Name Sifo Dyas.

Thats my Theory. 3nodding
I''ve seen
arrow Starwars Ep. I: TPM like 76 times
arrow Starwars Ep. II: AOTC like 87 times
arrow Starwars Ep. III: ROTS like 19 times

all 3 Prequels are Great and show the Mysteries of Darth Vader.

Batman on XTC

Batman on XTC

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 4:42 pm
Durza the Shade
FrozenPhoenix32

I don't think Jackson expected Mace to survive; he talked about the death scene as very clearly a "death" scene in pre-RotS interviews. But Boba came back from the Sarlaac pit, so, who knows? Maybe he'll show up in some AU stories as a cyborg and kick butt, like Darth Maul in the new Visionaries comic.

eek whoa...Darth Maul comes back as a a** kicking Cyborg?
That Zabrak Cyborg is gonna totally own. mrgreen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:38 pm
Hikiro Itachi
I''ve got a theory of this whole Clone trooper mystery into who Placed the Order for them.

Sifo-Dyas was a Jedi. Back when Count Dooku was a Jedi, they were friends. They worried about the future of the Republic together. Later, Sifo-Dyas predicted war in the future, so he ordered the clone army so the Republic would be ready. Darth Sidious like that idea, but he didn't want the Jedi council to know about the army too soon, so he had Dooku kill Sifo-Dyas.

That's not just theory, that's what happened, according to Labyrinth of Evil.  

Durza the Shade

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:16 pm
Durza the Shade
Hikiro Itachi

Sifo-Dyas was a Jedi. Back when Count Dooku was a Jedi, they were friends. They worried about the future of the Republic together. Later, Sifo-Dyas predicted war in the future, so he ordered the clone army so the Republic would be ready. Darth Sidious like that idea, but he didn't want the Jedi council to know about the army too soon, so he had Dooku kill Sifo-Dyas.

which is apparently not canon due to CW volume 2.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:50 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
Durza the Shade
Hikiro Itachi

In a continuity fight between a novel and a cartoon, I'd go with the book every time.  

Durza the Shade

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:30 pm
Durza the Shade
FrozenPhoenix32
Durza the Shade
Hikiro Itachi

In a continuity fight between a novel and a cartoon, I'd go with the book every time.

So would I.

Letssee.

Badly done 12 minute cartoon versus brilliantly written novel...I pick novel!  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games