Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Forks RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you RPing
  no i am Dumb
  HECK YA THIS AWSOME!
  ......fine
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:16 pm

kanangirl123
"Ya, I'm in gr 11. People find it hard to believe because I look so young, usually I tell them I skipped a grade. It's easier all around."

Karissa and Arianna walked Rachel to the office, to get her class schedule and school map. With some subtle hints, Karissa was able to get her new friend into almost all of her classes. They said bye to Arianna as the bell rang, and went into their Maths class.

If I have time I should make a timetable for my character, I can't remember all her courses! lol.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:19 pm

complex_ity_
kanangirl123
"Ya, I'm in gr 11. People find it hard to believe because I look so young, usually I tell them I skipped a grade. It's easier all around."

Karissa and Arianna walked Rachel to the office, to get her class schedule and school map. With some subtle hints, Karissa was able to get her new friend into almost all of her classes. They said bye to Arianna as the bell rang, and went into their Maths class.

If I have time I should make a timetable for my character, I can't remember all her courses! lol.

"Math, first period? Doesn't that just make your Monday." Rachel grinned. She was pretty good with math, but it wasn't her favourite subject though.

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:34 pm

"It's compensation for having Phys Ed last in the day." said Karissa, smirking. "They know how much we love running, so they have to keep our minds bored and suppressed for as long as they can in the mornings."
Rachel smiled at the use of the stereotypical "They" regarding the school administration.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:51 pm

Laurence sits on the front steps of the school with his eyes closed, he is deep in thought and wonders about how the people in forks dont even realise all the stuff happening around them.

Sora DoUrden

darkkingdom

7,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:19 pm

"No, it's ok, humans always act like that when someone looks very different from everyone else, He probably wants to know, where I'm from and why is my hair white, he should keep his nose out of my life" Zexnia smiled.
"He'll be waiting there all night but I'll just run to my car and leave and he wouldn't notice" She laughed softly.
"Do you know any other vampire's around school?"

"I'll wait here....Oh! that's so cool I have to go there later" he said to himself reading a book in his car about the waves in La Push.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:27 am

darkkingdom
"No, it's ok, humans always act like that when someone looks very different from everyone else, He probably wants to know, where I'm from and why is my hair white, he should keep his nose out of my life" Zexnia smiled.
"He'll be waiting there all night but I'll just run to my car and leave and he wouldn't notice" She laughed softly.

"I'll wait here....Oh! that's so cool I have to go there later" he said to himself reading a book in his car about the waves in La Push.

(sorry, are you talking to me?)

Sora DoUrden

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:45 pm

"So, do we win or lose in gym?" Rachel smiled hugely, but the prospect of losing on purpose didn't really appeal to her.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:42 pm

darkkingdom

''Only the Cullens, but they I think are the only ones. By, the way, I am not a vampire, close to one though.'' Rose smiled devilishly.

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:59 pm

During her english class, ARianna sat in the back of the classroom, alone and read a book. It wasn't like they were doing anything and she was bored. Finally the bell rang and she walked off to band.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:11 pm

Sora DoUrden
darkkingdom

(sorry, are you talking to me?)
(Its ok no need for sorry, you didn't do anything wrong, I was talking to Rose, buf if you like you could chill with Jack, the dude in the car looking at the La Push beach)

darkkingdom

7,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

darkkingdom

7,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:17 pm

Estelluna_The_Moon_Godess
darkkingdom

''Only the Cullens, but they I think are the only ones. By, the way, I am not a vampire, close to one though.'' Rose smiled devilishly.
"I see so you are half vampie" she grined
" So who are the Cullens,and like what are they about and where are they?" she asked curiously.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:14 pm

*Reminder to everyone that the Cullens left town 30 years ago, in this roleplay*

"We lose. But only by a little bit," Karissa grinned.

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:17 pm

"Or we could circle the town and be back so fast that it looked like we lost...." Rachel grinned mischeviously.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:18 pm

"But that's only when we run," said Karissa, laughing. "We do other things in PE, remember? Like minor games. That's the unit we're doing right now."

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Twilight-In-September

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:03 am

((Im kinda new..um..is there a Bella here yet?))
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games