Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Welcome to Forks (RPG) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
yes!!!
65%
 65%  [ 19 ]
no!!!
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
......i like spiders....
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:35 pm

"Do you even want to know how many bangles and magnet jewelry i have? There is is a too much for me, but i'm a bookworm so of course. But i can also be an outdoorsy person," Aysel explained, following Raine and Arianna
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:38 pm

Raine nodded. "I'm a bit outdoorsy myself, but sadly, I'm also materialistic," she said with a laugh. "I seem to have a tendency to buy everything that I see, well not everything, but you get what I'm saying."

Mystifying Social Disease

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:54 pm

"I know, a lot of my old friends were materialistic and people always wondered how we became friends because i wasn't really like that, but i do have my moments occasinally," Aysel admitted as they walked into a Borders.
"If i need me, i'll be either in.....somewhere in the store," she told the other girls before going off on her own.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:14 pm

Raine was immediately drawn to some dusty looking volumes (book stores in Forks were rarely visited by locals) and flipped through the pages, seeing if they held any information of interest.

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:39 pm

Aysel found so far 75% of the books on her list in a matter of 2 minutes, all very thick books. Better see how much space the will take in my book shelf before i get anymore, she stacked the books in her hands(verytempted to levitate them but knew better), tried to look through the sides (stack is VERY tall) andsearched for Arianna and Raine.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:44 pm

Arianna was in her element. Sure she loved shopping but books were her specialty along with music. Arianna had goten a few books and was looking at the music for flutes.

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:47 pm

Raine was engrossed on the clear intent of the thick eight-piece volume. Each 20,000 page book in the set gave information on different magical and mythical creatures. From vampires to faeries and back again. They included plenty of mini illustrations and histories of the creatures in question. She approached the register, her credit card already in her hand.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:47 pm

"Uhh...Arianna! Raine! Little help!" she called as she and the ooks began to sway.

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:49 pm

Raine hurried over to Aysel and grabbed half of the stack in one hand. "Whoa, how long was that list?" she asked, genuinely curious. Aysel had enough books to last a library a lifetime.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:52 pm

"You guys ok?" Arianna asked going over. "Are you done Aysel? If you give me a few more seconds I'll be done looking at the music and I'll pay for the books" Arianna told her.

Arriana_lynn

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:56 pm

"That was only 75% if that answers your question. I told you that i was a bookworm," Aysel mumbled timidly as she and Raine took the books to the counter and bought them.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:57 pm

The bag Raine was holding her ginormous books in was already breaking, even though the cashier had triple bagged it. She carefully tucked it under one arm to keep them from falling to the ground.

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:01 pm

"I'll meet you guys in a few minutes k?" Arianna asked, still engrossed with the sheet music.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:14 pm

Aysel touched the bag and made it to where it wouldn't break. She did the same with her bags too.
"There, that should d it," She muttered to herself.

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:21 pm

Mirri watched in amazement, that was a lot of books. She quickly went through the fantasy section, picking up about a dozen books, she had always loved to read, she figured these books would last her about two weeks, but then she could always reread them.
"Lets check out." Said Mirri, pulling out yet another credit card. They flashed the card through and came out of the bookstore with a lot of books.
"You know what guys, I think I'm gonna head home, I'll tell you what I'll come back in a few minutes with another car so that I can take some stuff home, and then I'll get it set up. Sound good?" Mirrir could have gone for more shopping, but she really wanted to read those books.
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games