Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
vampire / lycan/ sprits/ humans/ and demons Role play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you join will you continue to rp and not post just once ad then leave.
  yes
  no
View Results

Major Fullmetal

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:13 am
After Kio had finished eatinh, he thought about the day before. His fellow adventurer was dead. He was alone again like most of his life. He wished he had someone to talk too, but as a skilled hunter he was vowed to silence when no one was around. He had to move on to the next town, Klenechen, he was expecting a letter from the elder there. He pulled out his town map and looked. He was only 2 miles away so he began walking to the west twards town. Hopfully while he was there hed meet someone to help him out in his journey. Yet as usual , he would most likly end up helping someone else on their quest.

(Ty, wish i could have came sooner. Now, i wish somone could come in to my era in the RP XD)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:30 pm
Nektaro looked at the doors until he spotted the one he wanted."Ah here we are..."He leaned over and pulled out a door.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

snubsnub
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:06 pm
Effigy and Tarna walked peacefully, trying to reach their destination. Neither of them had gotten any rest over the past couple of days, not like Effigy would need sleep but Tarna was exhausted.
"Effigy! I'm so.." she was cut off by Effigy. Effigy had covered her hand over Tarna's mouth and started to whisper to Tarna.

"Tarna, I wasn't going to say anything.. I thought it would have gone into a different area by now. But, I sense some sort of demon closeby."

Tarna looked at Effigy quietly, taking Effigy's hand off of her mouth. "Thank god, now I can actually drink some blood. For the past couple days I've had to rely on blood pills! And Tick has been eating me this whole time!" Tarna whispered back, almost shouting. "I can't even feast from you because your not even alive.. Yeesh.. Sprits."

Effigy ignored Tarna's last comment and tried to sense where the demon was. "Seems like he is close by. Lets check it out, just follow me by echo-location." Effigy turned into her spirit form and disapeared.

Tarna turned into her bat form, letting Tick rest onto her back. She flew past the dark shadows in the trees, trying not to be seen while Effigy just walked normally but this time she was so hard to see you'd have to have the greatest eyes to see her. Tarna just followed Effigy's orders and followed Effigy with echo-location while they went in the direction of the demon to check it out.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:45 pm

Kei was about to ask how one could tell the doors apart since they looked the same, but thought better of it.

Glancing back, she made sure everyone was there - well, except for Tarna and the Death Spirit - and, true enough, the group was complete.

((Sorry, short post. Don't know what to have Rathke do, and I'm in a bit of a writer's block because of my work for the comic org... sweatdrop ))  

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:21 am
Nektaro laid the portal on the ground."Ok who's first?"Nektaro said looking at the goup.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:30 am

Kei balked. "We...we have to go one by one?"

She looked at the portal, then back at Nektaro. "You're sure that's the right one?"

Oh, boy... Rathke thought. Walking through a portal was fine; at least he knew where to place his next step. But falling through? He wouldn't even know if he was going to land on his feet, his head, or his side...or any other position possible.

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:37 am
"yeah you see each portal is alphapitized.This is the Lycan kingdom so its uinder L.and yes....one by one...we'll end up at the same place..so.."nektaro walks over to kei and scooped her up."you will go after me...I'll catch you when you come out the other end."he walked over to the portal and threw her above the portal then when she was in the air he jumped into the portal.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:09 am

"...alphabetized...portals...?" Okay, that was definitely new!

Kei was caught by surprise when Nektaro suddenly picked her up and... threw her above the open portal. Purple orbs widened when she felt herself fairly flying through the air. She squeezed her eyes shut tight.

The next thing she knew, air was rushing upward, past her ears. She was falling! "Aack!" The halfling reached out blindly for anything she could grab hold of, afraid to open her eyes should she see nothing but empty space 'speeding' past her.

She opened them abruptly, though, when one of her hands encountered the familiar feel of Nektaro's coat. Kei glanced around and saw that the redheaded vampire had indeed caught her.

"Oh."

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:09 pm
"Told you I'd catch you."He put kei on the ground and yelled through the portal."Okay now jump in one by one!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:45 pm
"..." Kei said nothing as she straightened her skirt - she wore leggings underneath, of course. She knew Nektaro would catch her; it was just the unexpected feeling momentary weightlessness before the upward rush of air that made her cry out, if only a little.

So...is this the Lycans' kingdom? she wondered, looking around while waiting for the others to follow.

Once more, Rathke squeezed Aniis's hand. "I'll go first; you can jump after me if you want to, and...well, I'll try not to let you fall," the silver-haired lycan said before walking over the portal. He didn't feel comfortable saying 'I'll catch you'; it sounded so... cheesy. Like something out of a movie or a romance novel. Besides, even if he was agreeing to go with the group - one person in particular more than others - he didn't want to make promises to anyone just yet.

Here goes... Rathke thought as he stepped off the edge of the portal. Better to step than to actually jump; it would lessen momentum and help with landing.

Sure enough, the silver-haired young man landed gracefully, rounding up onto his feet almost immediately, and then stood at the ready, poised to break Aniis's fall.

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:18 pm
Nektaro looked at the kingdom."Havn't been here in a while..its good to see that nothings changed.."He looked at Kei looking around.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:57 am

"So...you've been here before? How long ago was it?" Kei asked even as she looked around. The Lycans' kingdom looked pretty peaceful, despite what had undoubtedly happened here before.

A lush forest stood off somewhere to the southeast - or what seemed like it - and the kingdom loomed ahead of them.

"You're right, Nektaro; it does look pretty neat..." the half-vampire commented. "Oh, look!" She bent down and picked up something from the grass, and then straightened up again. "It's a field mouse!"

Sure enough, a tiny furred head peeped out from Kei's hands, large round black eyes shining. A thin, wormy tail dangled out the other end, swinging slightly back and forth. Smiling, Kei brought the mouse up to her shoulder and allowed it to cling to her shirt there. She waited for it to jump off, or scurry down back to the ground.

But it didn't.

"I guess that means I've just found a pet...or a familiar...or whatever you call it," Kei observed, still smiling as she reached to stroke the field mouse's head.

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:37 am
"Yep..the vampire kjights were summoned here by the Lycan king..H told us that we would be able to enter and exit this kingdom at will."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:16 pm

A slim black eyebrow shot up, questioningly. "I...I thought the vampires and lycans were enemies," Kei started, still stroking 'her' field mouse. "What was the Lycan King doing giving the Vampire Knights permission to enter and leave his kingdom at will?"

So far, the evening had been quite a mix of emotions and experiences. Exciting? Yes, for the most part. Surprising? Of course. Confusing? Very much so.

And what in Tepes' name is taking Aniis so long?

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:19 pm
"See he wanted to help us make the king lose power.....so we teamed up."He yawned."Bu the thing is...we can't let the vampire king find us here."  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff