Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Other Creatures Of Forks! Restart at Page 43! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmm..Should I make more? More, RPs that is.
  Yes
  No
  I like Create Your Own Twilight Person better
View Results

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:13 pm
Gaz looked over her shoulder to see, "yeah, it is." she said and turned to her own lunch which consisted of a sandwich, pretzles, and a coke, of course she didn't really need to eat them those things, they were just props. "Does anyone want this?" she mummbled pointing to her lunch.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:14 pm
"It looks delicious, but I'm full." said Linnea apologetically.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:19 pm
Nodding she she took a ite of the sandwhich "I used to love these back when I was human...." she said in a lowered voice so only they coud hear hear, taking some more bites of the sandwich she opened the coke and took some sips.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:38 pm
Linnea, who didn't know the significance of a vampire eating or drinking food, stood up to throw away her trash.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:43 pm
Standing also she herself threw away her trash. "Linnea, what class do you have next?" she asked hoping she would have someone to walk with  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:46 pm
"Oh. I think I have Biology." Linnea said, checking her schedule.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:00 pm
Checking her own schedule she grinned "Me too!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:03 pm
"Cool! Let's go together then!" Linnea smiled and, linking arms with Gaz, lead the way to their next class. "Another new girl," she heard someone mutter as they came in. Naively ignorant, she walked up to the teacher and had him sign both her and Gaz's schedules to show they were students new to his class. Gaz had already sat down, and Linnea went to join her. They sat just behind the middle row, towards the back.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:14 pm
Feeliong the need to creep some people she said darkly and sort of loud while the teacher was out grabbing some coppies, and everyone was staring at them.".....I love the dark corner...." she said while picking at her teeth, AKA her kanine. "Don't you Linnea?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:36 pm
Oblivious, Linnea shrugged. "I like the light too, but the dark is less frightening to me." She kept her personal reasons to herself.

--------------------

Oh, I forgot to mention: I took my character from this RP and started writing a story about her. You can read my story here and tell me what you think. Note though, that Linnea's personality varies from the way she is here. She's a little less naive, and more bitter. I hope you like it - review me!  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:45 pm
Gaz grinned at her response "agreed." by now all the other kids had stopped looking at them by now, Gaz folded her leg while putting the heels of her vans on the table.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:49 pm
The teacher returned and the lesson began. Earnestly taking notes, Linnea was startled when a ball of paper landed on the edge of her table. She glanced to the side and saw one of the preppy girls on the other side of the class had thrown it. Perplexed, she began to open it.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:50 pm
Puzzled by the thrown paper also she looked over Linnea's shoulder  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:56 pm
Linnea gasped when she read it. Poison was practically oozing out of the paper (figuratively speaking). The girl had written mean, spiteful things about Gaz, and asked if she wanted to sit with her next day. Linnea began to see red - she felt offended on her friend's behalf.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:02 pm
Amused Gaz snatched the paper out of her hands and started to right things that the preppy girl wouldn't get. She had written "Hey, sure, I'd looooooooooooove to, when satan comes up from hell to bring 5,000 years of darkness!" grinning she handed the note to Linnea, "Write whatever your so wish to write!"  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games