Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:57 pm
Atarget4u
"Yes, sorry...I dont shed bloody after...nevermind...Katana? Perhaps...Lemme check..." Skip hobbles over to his locker, and starts tossing things around. "Aye! Here we go...you can have it for free. Perhaps it is for the best I give it to you anyway.' Debranski Presents a Item in a red flag, and tosses it over to this odd creature. " Belle Ciao!"
thnx homie from now on i got yo back!  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:57 pm
nvm we got a katana who wants to spar?  

Zephist

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:58 pm
i got one so i'm fine!  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:59 pm
Zephist
nvm we got a katana who wants to spar?

*raises a claw and fire flys out of it*me  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zephist

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:59 pm
lets show each other their powers... Ill go first * starts flying in the air* * A breeze comes buy and lifts everyone up and gently lifts them back down*  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:00 pm
i'll spar! *pulls out katana from red flag* *corrupts the blade with darkness binding it to me* (if someone takes it I can break their soul and combine it with the katana!)  

Shadens_inferno

Atarget4u

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:00 pm
*Salutes* Da, I just want my flag back..."  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:01 pm
*takes out his Scythe* *sharpens it with his wind* *THen creates a barrier around me with wind*  

Zephist

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:02 pm
Zephist
lets show each other their powers... Ill go first * starts flying in the air* * A breeze comes buy and lifts everyone up and gently lifts them back down*

sounds good to me
*flames shoot out of the floor and melt all the lockers except skippys becouse of the explosives hidden inside*  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:03 pm
lupinewarrior
Zephist

sounds good to me
*flames shoot out of the floor and melt all the lockers except skippys becouse of the explosives hidden inside*

i still dont get it... whos SKippy?  

Zephist

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:04 pm
Zephist
lupinewarrior
Zephist

sounds good to me

i still dont get it... whos SKippy?

the origanal owner of the katana  
o that guy... Whered he go?  

Zephist

Shadens_inferno

*gives flag back, while corrupting the flames turning them black* "i corrupt powers to turn them to darkness but they turn into a dark version of the element! allowing me to heal but let the enemy take damage!" he he  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:05 pm
lupinewarrior
Zephist

sounds good to me

Skip reaches for his locker, and as he touches it, his hand melts away. As he with draws it, it quickly foms back. "Whoops...thats kinda cool...or hot...Bah...I ESS SKIPPY! Speak Ingrish!  

Atarget4u

Zephist

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:05 pm
All right u guys wanna spar? Free for all?  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games