Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight RPG! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:43 pm

I'm going to introduce two new characters soon, when we get back to school. They will be the vampires who actually killed Selana and Dion's parents.
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:20 am

-oh that reminds me ill be bringing in a new person too, later on-

Venuspixie

1,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Doggone It! 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:23 pm

After ending the game in a 0-0 tie, the vampires called it quits. "Lets go home now shall we?" Said Lily, scooping up Bella and handing her to Edward. It wasn't a race anymore, not with Bella for Edward too carry, so they all ran back normally (at vampire speed). "I'll see you all tomorrow, unless anyone wants to join me at my house!" Said Lily, speeding off because she knew they'd find it, Forks was a small place.
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:29 pm

(same here, but it ain't human-like ^_^)
Aysel woke up from her nap, wanting fresh air. She got out of the house, walked into woods, and transformed into a wolf.
"LUNA!" a voice piped as an odd cat landed on Aysel's back, knocking her to the ground. The cat had HUGE fin-like ears and a finned tail.
"Hi, Kali. Can you get off me?" Aysel groaned.
"Oh! Sorry," Kali jumped off Aysel. "What are you doing here?"
"I could say the same about you,"

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:15 pm

"We only have so much time before we need to get home and put the baby to bed" Caterina said. "I know, here we are let's order something to drink and then we can catch up" Brian said. After ordering they sat outside and started talking. It turned out that after the fire Brian had stayed in Ohio where the meeting place was. Caterina though couldn't get to the meeting place so she moved somewhere else hoping he would find her. "I was grateful when I was finally able to track you down" Brian said. "Me too, listen I better get going" Caterina, said regretfully. "Alright, I'll drive." he siad. Once they got back to the house Caterina hesitated. "I'll see you tomorow?" he asked, opening the door for her and the baby. "Of course, do you want to come back here?" Caterina asked. "Yeah, I'll see you later" he said and with one last hug and a peck on the cheek Brian left and Caterina walked inside the house. "Hello, anyone home?" she called.
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:53 pm

Michiko and all the others ran home, happy that they had finally been able to play baseball.

Azarni Usagi

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:56 pm

Caterina had just put the baby in her craddle when she heard the others. "Hey guys, the babys down right now, just a heads up. So how was the game?" she asked.
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:11 pm

Aysel transformed back into her human form.
"I need to go Kali, i'll see you tomorow," Aysel waved as she walked out of the woods and into the house.

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:46 pm

Lily went back to her house for awhile, but quickly got bored. All of a sudden, a vision hit her of Aysel playing with a creature. Shrugging it off as one of Aysel's friends, she sped off to Michiko's house to see what was going on.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:24 pm

"It was awesome! I LOVE baseball!" Michiko said happily, plopping down on the couch. "Soo......y'all wanna play DDR?"

Azarni Usagi

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:30 pm

Caterina squeled in delieght. SHe loved DDR. "That sounds wonderful, I haven't played that for a while" Caterina admitted.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:31 pm

"OOOH! Sounds like fun!" Said Lily, popping her head in the window. "Mind if I join you?"

kanangirl123

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:37 pm

"Yeah, come on!" Michiko said, dragging out the mats. "I'll kick all y'alls asses!"
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:43 pm

"Wanna be so sure about that?" Caterina asked. "Me and my brother happen to be verry competitive. You know to tell the truth I was never one to back down from a challenge, you're on." Caterina said, eager to start the challenge.

Arriana_lynn

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:55 pm

"Oh yeah?! Come on, first song is Butterfly on heavy!!" Michiko shouted, hopping on the mat.
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games