Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:52 pm
"Do you need a place to stay..?" Sira asked her while taking another bite of soup. 'It would be nice to have more people in this huge manor...' he thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:02 pm
"Well this seems like a nice place to stay, but I wouldn't want to cause you any trouble by staying here." Ai bowed her head apolgetically.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:08 pm
"Its fine.." Sira said as he stared out the window at the afternoon sky.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:22 pm
I wonder if I made him sad again. I can't see his face. Ai looked down at her soup. It seems that all i've done is make him feel bad.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:29 pm
((Curse writers block! xD))
Sira sighed and turned back to his soup quickly finishing it. His face showed nothing about how he felt at the moment. He was trying to hide the fact that he was disappointed the last thing he wanted was to hurt Ai again.
((The thing is it took me 5 minutes to think of wat to write))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:35 pm
Ai quickly finished the soup and looked at Sira. "But, if you want me to...I could stay here." She smiled. "As long as it's not any trouble."
(I know how you feel. I get it alot of the time whenever I have to write something or respond. It makes me so frustrated xp )  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:37 pm
"Its no trouble at all.." Sira said smiling. "You can stay in one of the other houses in the manor." he suggested shyly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:54 pm
Reks woke up from his sleep under the stars. He looked at his watched and moaned. .....I have patrolling to so at eleven-- Reks thought, looking at his small clock. His eyes bulged as he noticed it was already twelve thirty. "Lady Tsunades gonna be pissed...." He said, grabbing a cup of ramen and pouring hot water into it. He waited three minutes, then grabbed it and left. He slurped on the hot noodles as he walked through back allies- were other ninjas don't ussually check. Hmmm... I wonder what Sira and them are doing... He thought, as he headed off towards the large manor of the Kadjida clan.  

Batjesusman

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:07 pm
Sira looked out the window and saw Reks. 'Whats he doing back here?' he wondered to himself. He shrugged and stood up to put the bowls in the sink.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:45 am
Ai looked at the room they were in. "Ok. But if all the houses are this big, i will have to get used to it." This place reminds me of when I still lived with my clan. I hope those dreams don't come back. She closed her eyes, finding out what time it was by listening to the sounds. I have to go patrol! She stood up and walked to the door. "It was nice staying here, but I have patrol duty now."  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:42 am
Reks opened the door right as Ai ran out. "Ummm... Knock knock?" Reks said. "God... I don't feel like doing patrol duty... There are plenty of people out there..." he said, throwing away his finished ramen cup.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:58 am
Fuyu watched everyone as she got up. She ran to the door and slipped on her sandals. "I'd best be going." She smiled and walked out the door to her house behind Sira's. She got there and walked inside. She had thrown the bags of clothes on the floor in the closet. "I really should clean that up..." She said as if she were talking to someone. She pulled out the clothes and hung them up in the closet. "There." She stood back and looked out the window. ~ I feel for Sira... I know what it's like...~  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:28 pm
"Hey Sira... I'm kinda thirsty, can I steel a drink?" Reks asked, feeling wierd that everybody left when he walked in. Admete walked in behind him, laying by Sira's feet.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:40 pm
Ai started to walk down the streets and walkways.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:48 pm
".....Helllloooo..... Sirraaa.... Your kinda zoning out... I'm gonna take a drink anyways." Reks said. He walked over to the fridge and took out a can of soda.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games