Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Romantic RP! COME HERE! BOARDING SCHOOL! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:05 pm
candyroks81
Kyra listens curiously to the 'dark figure'. When he starts to leave, she looks back at Albie and knowing that she cannot help him right now, rushes off after him calling, "Wait! I have to tell you something!"

"Why do you wish talk to me... There's nothing else to be said... Thankings is just about it... And also, you DO NOT want to become close to me, even if I saved that boy... And next night shall not be of the calmest ones..." Ulric said as he stopped, but didn't turn around.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:26 pm
Angelicos Flame
candyroks81
Kyra listens curiously to the 'dark figure'. When he starts to leave, she looks back at Albie and knowing that she cannot help him right now, rushes off after him calling, "Wait! I have to tell you something!"

"Why do you wish talk to me... There's nothing else to be said... Thankings is just about it... And also, you DO NOT want to become close to me, even if I saved that boy... And next night shall not be of the calmest ones..." Ulric said as he stopped, but didn't turn around.

Kyra stops in front of him, so he could not walk away from her, and responds "I wish to thank you. Not for saving his life...even though I should thank you for that too, but for earlier, when you stopped me from falling." She draws herself up to her full height and continues "I think I shall decide to whom I become close to." her expression softens "I do not judge creatures for what they are or what they're capable of. You would have to commit the most terrible crime before being judged by me." she attempts a smile as she looks at him, waiting for his response.  

candyroks81

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:28 pm
- as the sun falls and th e moon rises my eyes snap open and i breathe deeply an i look aroun my eyes pured red glowing almost an i walk towars the opening trying to find someone becaue i have this unrenlentless thrist im about to puke if i don't have any blood and i find someone and pick them up as if they weighed nothing- well this is strange- an i bite him taking all the blood and now im drench in it and i scream so lou winodws in range shatter- this is my nIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:13 am
Fenrick wakes with the screaming "AUGH! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?"  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:00 am
- runs and jumps over te street - damn this is fun - i go to the top of the school roof and look at the moon- oh yeah this is gonna be fun  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:46 am
pyromaniac696
- runs and jumps over te street - damn this is fun - i go to the top of the school roof and look at the moon- oh yeah this is gonna be fun

"Well well well.... Aren't we having fun, young vampire?" Ulric was standing against a stairway to the building roof behind Albie. "May I know your name?" Ulric asked. Dark wings were closed behind him. His wingspan, when opened could be 4 times as big as Ulric, but he kept them close for the time being.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:52 am
candyroks81
Angelicos Flame
candyroks81

Kyra stops in front of him, so he could not walk away from her, and responds "I wish to thank you. Not for saving his life...even though I should thank you for that too, but for earlier, when you stopped me from falling." She draws herself up to her full height and continues "I think I shall decide to whom I become close to." her expression softens "I do not judge creatures for what they are or what they're capable of. You would have to commit the most terrible crime before being judged by me." she attempts a smile as she looks at him, waiting for his response.

"How could you know..... What I have done in my life before... You wouldn't know.... A simple human doesn't live forever... Knowledge is easily lost in your society... While mine... Never forgets and have no pity..." Ulric said He jumped upwards and landed on the roof of the building next to them. "If you thought that standing in front of me would stop me from keeping moving on, it is a error indeed...."

((Sorry if my posts are in the wrong order sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:59 am
as i remebr the guy i ran from i turn jump and flap ou my wings as instincts take voer an i go back knowing he is the one who gacve me life and i land- master , my name is albie  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

candyroks81

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:37 pm
Kyra looks at him curiously before answering "I would not know, nor will I ever, unless you decide to tell me, which I am quite sure you are not going to do." she pauses as she looks at him "You must have some good in you, you just saved a life, how could you not?" she looks up as he jumps to the building's roof. "I did not think it would stop you, it just kept you from 'walking' away from me."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:59 pm
pyromaniac696
as i remebr the guy i ran from i turn jump and flap ou my wings as instincts take voer an i go back knowing he is the one who gacve me life and i land- master , my name is albie

A crow flapped by and landed on Ulric's shoulder. "Interesting... He already knows who to call master..." it said. "I shall make presentations... THis is Durene, my messenger from the world of vampires. I am lord Ulric. You must know that the very blood running in your viens makes you immortal, or nearly... Instant regeneration from any damage, except for certain exceptions... The stake in the heart and holy water are some of our weaknesses... But, you should know that already... Do I need to give you a demonstration of everything we can do and train you, if needed, to become incatchable, Albie?" Ulric asked  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:02 pm
candyroks81
Kyra looks at him curiously before answering "I would not know, nor will I ever, unless you decide to tell me, which I am quite sure you are not going to do." she pauses as she looks at him "You must have some good in you, you just saved a life, how could you not?" she looks up as he jumps to the building's roof. "I did not think it would stop you, it just kept you from 'walking' away from me."

"Eternity is long... The life I just bestowed upon this boy can be a blessing and a curse at the same time..."Ulric replied from the roof. "He sahll discover soon enough..."

((So basically, what I'm doing here is rping in 2 different time zones; 1 at night and 1 during the day efore that night XP))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:16 pm
Angelicos Flame
candyroks81

"Eternity is long... The life I just bestowed upon this boy can be a blessing and a curse at the same time..."Ulric replied from the roof. "He sahll discover soon enough..."

((So basically, what I'm doing here is rping in 2 different time zones; 1 at night and 1 during the day efore that night XP))

"It may be a curse and a blessing, but like you said..it's a blessing, not only a curse. You still saved his life, you cannot deny that." Kyra looks up at him again, silently wishing he'd come down and face her on the ground, rather from the roof.

((Ouch..I thought it was nighttime in both of them..?))  

candyroks81

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:34 pm
candyroks81
Angelicos Flame
candyroks81

"It may be a curse and a blessing, but like you said..it's a blessing, not only a curse. You still saved his life, you cannot deny that." Kyra looks up at him again, silently wishing he'd come down and face her on the ground, rather from the roof.

((Ouch..I thought it was nighttime in both of them..?))

The shadows semmed to swarm in a corner. "You're not looking at the right place... I'm down here..." Ulric walked out of the swarming shadows, which became normal after he stepped out. "I may have saved his life, however... Living the life of what he shall become is not an easy task... In addition, as I said, eternity can be long and life will become boring... He is as cursed as blessed... I have experience in this.... I myself has been living far before the birth of your grand-parents, child... Looks can be decieving, you shall know... You will grow old while your friend will keep his looks of a young boy, the exact way he was when I bit him... He shall age, but extremely slowly...He will see you die of age, and yet, he shall be young... That is, unless you become one of us..." Ulric spoke. His eyes were viewable, the blood-red irises glowing slightly in the setting sun. When Ulric spoke, his fangs were easily giving off the most vital information of Ulric's very own race...

((Then Ulric would be a 2 different places at the same time! X.X))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:14 pm
master i do not nee training i shall use my research as guielines but i have one queston well two now , if i am a vampire why can i still feel the lvoe for kyra and if im immortal i shall have to watch all my close friends and family die while i don't even age  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

Angry_Poppa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:35 pm
Gaian name:Anti-Villian
Character name: Fuuten Shiawase
bio: Fuuten is a very quiet boy. he tends to keep to himself. he doesnt have the best grades in the school, but its not because he is dumb, its because he always has something else on his mind, and doesnt like to finish what he calls "Useless peices of paper" otherwise known as tests and homework. he is majoring in both sculpting, and Music, mainly the Volein, which he plays almost every night on the roof of his Dorm. and as of his parents, he dispises them, he hates his father for being a Drunk, and hates his mother for allowing his father to beat him, he hates them both, and any mention of them puts him in a "drunken" rage
Uniform: User Image Normal: User Image

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games