Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Full Moon - RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:59 pm
"Say thank you auntie! Thank you! Yeah, you look just like your dad-dad don't you? Oh yes, you're such a pretty girl." She gave her a big kiss. "Would you like to hold her Alice?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:12 pm
"I would love to." Said Alice quietly, grinning inwardly at Bella's mothering nature. Edward inclined his head at her, with a slight smile and a nod, agreeing with her. She took the baby girl from Bella's arms and rocked her gently. "Who's are pretty girl? You're a pretty girl!" She cooed.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:05 pm
'Mind if I hold her after you Ali?" Rose asked, a little scared about holding the fragile infant.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:40 pm
The baby girl fussed for a minute in Alice's arms but quieted. She gripped Alice's finger and snuggled her nose into her wonderful smelling neck.
"Aw Alice, she loves you so much," Bella smiled. bella leaned against Edward, holding his hand. She placed their boy in his arms, knowing he'd be safe in case Ed did happen to pass out. "There we go little angel. Say hello to your dad-dad."  

6vampire6mistress6

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:13 pm
Alice cradled the baby carefully, and laughed when the baby nuzzled her. She carefully slipped her finger out of the baby's grip and passed her to Rosalie. "Watch out Rose, I have a feeling she might grab your ha-- Oh, too late." She said with a giggle as the infant took a small chunk of Rose's hair in her hands.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:48 pm
Rosalie gently untagled the infants hand from her hair and replaced it with her finger. "She's so tiny and beautiful, she looks just like her parents" Rosalie said, gently holding the baby.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:26 pm
"They both do." Said Alice with satisfied smile on her face.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:46 pm
Bella grinned proudly. "Well, hopefully they'll look more like Edward." She sat forward a little and ticked her little girl's leg. "Hey you...don't grab your auntie's hair. No, you leave that alone...you pull that out and you be in twouble. She can't get more, ya know."

Edward nudged Bella and handed her their boy who was beginning to fuss. Bella carefully scooped him up. As Edward kissed her then hasitly went out of the room, Bella couldn't help but worry. She didn't know what could be wrong with.

"What?" she asked the baby. "Are you a mummy's boy? Hm? Are you mine? Yes - yesh you are." She gave him big kisses all over his tiny face. He became silent and looked as if he were asleep. "You just being a stinker, aren't you?" She laughed.

Sudden;y Emmett and Jasper appeared in the room. Bella pushed the sheets over her exposed self, but it didn't really matter. She knew they'd already seen too much anyway.  

6vampire6mistress6

Aurora Rosaria

Anxious Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:47 pm
((OMG I TOTALLY DIED!!! -flails- I'm only allowed an hour on the computer a day... x_X))

Edward was pacing in the hallway outside, torn between going hunting on his own, or staying a bit longer with Bella, though there was enough blood in that room that his eyes were now dark, dark brown. He hated risking his children to the monster that he was. Sighing, he poked his head back inside the room, looking grim.

"Bella," He whispered, striding over to her, then kissing the top of her head. "I don't want to hurt them, You understand?" He lowered his face to hers, so that she could see just how dark his eyes were becoming.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:29 pm
Alice rolled her eyes. Over dramatic as always Edward. You have to be careful, because soon the kids are going the be the ones who overreact, and you're supposed to be the rational one. She thought, then walked over to wrap her arms around Jasper's waist, burying her face in his chest. "Bella's embarassed." He whispered in her ear. Alice looked up. "Well maybe you shouldn't have walked in untill I told you that it was okay." She replied with a grin.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:19 pm
"I would smack you, Emmett, but I have a child in my arms. Alice will you do it for me?" Rosalie asked Alice. "So Bells, what are you going to name them?" Rosalie asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:44 pm
"Sure Rose." Said Alice, and jumped up lightly to cuff Emmet on the top of his head. "Gotcha!" She said with a wink, than ran behind Jasper with a giggle.  

kanangirl123

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:04 pm
"I understand," she told Edward. "Come back soon though!"
Bella laughed at the girls. "I wouldn't be too mad at Emmett, Rose. He's a boy - that's sorta what they do." She giggled. "Well....Edward and I still have to decide on names I guess. I don't know." She kissed her boy. "I guess you want a name, uh? Yeah. Some people like that sort of thing. We could call you baby the rest of your life, but I know you'd hate me for that."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:03 am
"You know I've seen that...he sure would!" Said Alice with a giggle, still dodging Emmet's attempts to swipe at her. "How about Anthony? I know Edward would love that."  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:12 am
"Don't rush it, think of beautiful names for them" Rosalie said, gently rocking the girl as she got fussy. She settled down again a few seconds later. "You're lucky Bella, I would love to have children. You have wonderful parents, you know" Rosalie told the last part of the sentence to the infant in her arms  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games