Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ Blood+ ]
Random Blood+ Photos and Pictures Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:58 am
eek OMG, LOOK WHAT I FOUND! LOL! xd
User Image

ninja Hey, Enigma, you said you wanted to see Solomon, right? Lol! just kidding! I know thst isn't what you had in mind. Sorry, I didn't come across any SayaxSolomon.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:08 am
WAAAAAA

anything but haji T-T  

enigma_098
Vice Captain

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:57 am
enigma_098
WAAAAAA

anything but haji T-T

LMFAO *dies* Hagi should...just go away D:  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:36 am
One Rebel
Here's mine:
User Image
^Personally I think this one is pretty awesome
Which reminds me,the show starts in about 20 min so I hope I can get off in time.

DISCLAIMER: I didn't make this I found it on Photobucket mee-hee ^^;  

Wyndgo

O.G. Sex Symbol

youkoonna

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:53 pm
D-i-v-a
youkoonna
I don't think I've ever liked any of the manga sj has ever previewed. *lol* Shaman King should have stayed, and Yugioh GX should hav e bit the dust.

Yeah I even stopped collecting SJ, because by the time I realized, the only series I liked in there was Yu Yu Hakusho, I just bought the entire YYH manga series and stopped purchasing SJ.

All though I have found myself loyal to Buying SB monthly now >ww<

Yeah, YYH forever! But I don't want to spend a bunch of money buying whole series; just cheaper for me to renew subscriptions. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:27 pm
youkoonna
D-i-v-a
youkoonna
I don't think I've ever liked any of the manga sj has ever previewed. *lol* Shaman King should have stayed, and Yugioh GX should hav e bit the dust.

Yeah I even stopped collecting SJ, because by the time I realized, the only series I liked in there was Yu Yu Hakusho, I just bought the entire YYH manga series and stopped purchasing SJ.

Yeah, YYH forever! But I don't want to spend a bunch of money buying whole series; just cheaper for me to renew subscriptions. XD

*has the entire series* xDD

It's not that bad, dedicating a bunch of money on a series if you REALLY like it, just to get it out of the way xD

I had YYH volume 1-4 for like YEARS, and never bothered collecting the rest, so I just put in 100 dollars to get the rest xDDD

I mean like, woah, I'm not rich, nor do I have a Job at the moment crying but when I DO occasionally have money that I can blow, Thats usually the kind of stuff I waste it on :'D

D-i-v-a
Captain

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:54 pm
YamiCheza
User Image

ninja Hey, Enigma, you said you wanted to see Solomon, right? Lol! just kidding! I know thst isn't what you had in mind. Sorry, I didn't come across any SayaxSolomon.
ninja *shoves Hagi off a cliff and takes his place in Solomons arms* ninja
heart heart heart heart
Solomon is such a cutie pie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:06 pm
Hisokani
YamiCheza
User Image

heart heart heart heart

*fills shot glass*

Here goes to another case of "Hagi got owned" and "Solomon got fangirled"

Word.

*laughs*

D-i-v-a
Captain

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:56 pm
D-i-v-a
youkoonna
D-i-v-a
youkoonna

*has the entire series* xDD

It's not that bad, dedicating a bunch of money on a series if you REALLY like it, just to get it out of the way xD

I had YYH volume 1-4 for like YEARS, and never bothered collecting the rest, so I just put in 100 dollars to get the rest xDDD

I mean like, woah, I'm not rich, nor do I have a Job at the moment crying but when I DO occasionally have money that I can blow, Thats usually the kind of stuff I waste it on :'D

@ Yoko: YEAH!! YYH FOREVER AND EVER!!
xd
few things compare to my love for that series. YYh is my all time fave and blood+ is probably my second fave. I know what you mean Diva. i slowly bought the whole series on DVD. I only just recently got them all. It took me years. And while i was buying the DVDs, i was also trying to buy manga, mainly RK GNs.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:59 pm
D-i-v-a
Hisokani
YamiCheza
User Image

heart heart heart heart

*fills shot glass*

Here goes to another case of "Hagi got owned" and "Solomon got fangirled"

Word.

*laughs*

Is it just me, or does it look like Solomon is trying to secretly strangle Hagi? oO;;;  

YamiCheza
Crew

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:22 am
YamiCheza
Is it just me, or does it look like Solomon is trying to secretly strangle Hagi? oO;;;
LOL I didnt really give it that good a look before.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:32 am
Hisokani
YamiCheza

Solomon isn't that type of a guy

Tighter mwahahaha *evil smirk*  

enigma_098
Vice Captain

fraerynymph

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:44 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Here are some cool blood+ Piczz  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:10 am
enigma_098
Hisokani
YamiCheza

Solomon isn't that type of a guy

Tighter mwahahaha *evil smirk*

*laughs*

I root for the tiny font :'D

D-i-v-a
Captain

Haji le Chevalier

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:08 am
D-i-v-a
enigma_098
WAAAAAA

anything but haji T-T

LMFAO *dies* Hagi should...just go away D:

*Emo tear*

[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games