Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
school of magic, summonings, and elements (start) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:20 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
*she said amused:* "if you didnt notice, i was always happy, nice form allso :3 I Like it, though you should train some with the elemental teacher on combinding your element with yourself" *when she said so she transformed intoo a Huge Snowtiger and the winds said:* "then can you talk with your element"

He smiled. The ground shaked shortly and the words 'How exactly can you talk with the ground' appeared in front of Logen on the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:24 pm
"if you for example grind the stones, what comes out of it? noises? hmm, what if you made them go in a pattern that resembled to talking? that would help and maybee and i see you do so, interesting:3"

*she said then to Analessia:* "show me more im sure you can do more than just making some small amount of snow... even i can do it with my element, who is Wind, if you didnt notice :3"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:25 pm
He removed his Earthen armour and became human again. "Does nothing please you?" he asked Logen, smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:26 pm
"yea i know, its just my emotions are also connected with my element, whatever i feel it happens, like when i cry it starts to rain hard, or when im made a tornado happens, or something bad" she smiled weakly"i dont like to use my elements for show"  

Aprilbaby1

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:27 pm
" im sure that if you just know as much as me, you could controll Fire and water even with only the earth element on your side" she said then she added with a smile* "watch"  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:29 pm
*logen then made a orb of green fire and water above them, making a dimm green light and in the water was a loads of bubbles and the bubbles exploaded in a voilent nature and made an huge explosion*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:31 pm
"Pft, who needs other elements," he said, very pleased with being only a Geomancer.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:31 pm
Aprilbaby1
"yea i know, its just my emotions are also connected with my element, whatever i feel it happens, like when i cry it starts to rain hard, or when im made a tornado happens, or something bad" she smiled weakly"i dont like to use my elements for show"
"then you must learn to controll it, you are gifted i must say, though you must learn to controll it, your powers are now uncontrolled and acts on your emotions, this you will be teached in class, though i could help you alittle, if you want :3" *she said with some eager*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:34 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
"then you must learn to controll it, you are gifted i must say, though you must learn to controll it, your powers are now uncontrolled and acts on your emotions, this you will be teached in class, though i could help you alittle, if you want :3" *she said with some eager*
she smiled "i would love some help"  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:40 pm
Repressed Memories
"Pft, who needs other elements," he said, very pleased with being only a Geomancer.
"i know that you should be proud of what you can only achieve with your own natural element, but when you add more knowledge about other elements you will basically get your hands on more power, though i allso was as you, proud of my wind power, i gained alot through alittle teaching, when the school start, you should go earth aswell, since you should learn to do more with your element, its better that than to learn to use new elements, becouse then your energy isnt focused on only the one element, though if trained properly, you can in fact, learn to know how to use more than one element at once, this i have seen, though this will take Alot of time and alot of power, and knowledge is power i say :3"

*then she turned to Analessia as she said, why dont we all tree go to the sparring grounds to have some fun? --- this way" *she said then started to walk against the sparring grounds*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:41 pm
"Sure, sure..." he said, not really paying attention to her. He followed after her.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:51 pm
*when they arrived on the Huge sparring grounds, what they saw was a Huge field where the hole place was Flat with fine sand on the ground, allmost like a beach though in a perfect circle and some students already there, making statues of the sand, the most beutifull was the one a little girl made, of a elf curiously alike Logen in a armour that had Really nice carvings, and when they came up she coulorized it with some paint she had, now she looked exactly like Logen just with a armour that looked like gold, and had a glow that was amazingly nice blue, she then saw Logen coming there, and she blushed slightly as she said,* "this is a Gift to you mommy"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:58 pm
"thank you" she said happily then added so that Arage and Analessia wouldnt be so curious about this girl:* "this is my child Loirnerthis, she is very talented though she is reluctent to use her powers to other than defending as i am, she is truely my child through and through!" *then she said tp Loirnethis:* " thank you my dear, you didnt forget that it was my birthday today... almost thought you didnt" *she smiled and kissed her on the cheek and hugged her tightly*  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:59 pm
Arage looked at the girl, and smiled. "Hehe I've always wanted a kid," he said. "W-when I'm older," he quickly added, blushing.  

Repressed Memories

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:08 pm
*when she saw the newcomers, Loirnerthis hid behind her mother and gazed shyly upon the newcomers, as she did so, the statue animated and went towards the teachers homes, as if it was logen herself that was walking there, almost the same walking pattern, light steps, walking away from the sparring grounds Loirnerthis then asked from behind Logen "who are they?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games