Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
City Livin' Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Higher Cussing Level?
  Yes(go to PG-14)
  No(leave PG-13)
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:36 pm

Aaron came closer to Julie, his eyes almost already adjusted to the loss of light. "Atlanta, Piria?" He called out, while Julie squinted, trying to see past her hands in front of her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:33 pm
"I'm here, I'm not sure about Piria though- oh." Alanta gasped as her reaching fingers touched solid flesh. It wasn't ice-cold as a vampire's, but neither warm like a human's. Moderation in vampires... "Piria?" she asked, not trusting her senses.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:47 am
Julie stepped forward cautiously, her eyes had adjusted now. "Whoa, so much for vanishing." She said, as she approached the two.

Aaron gazed thoughtfully. "Do you think that being somehwere really bright acts like a power charge, as if the more light you take in, the longer you last in darkness?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:22 pm
(Exactly right. Thanks for saving me an explanation.)

Alanta nodded as Aaron voiced what had been her theory, too.

Piria stared in disbelief at her definitely present body. "Wh-what? I suppose so." She took ahold of Alanta's hand and very firmly gripped it. "Something like this has never happened to me before."  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:24 am
wink >

Julie snapped her mouth closed as soon as she realized she had been gaping in awe. "Thats...so...COOL!" She yelled, running towards Piria. "How long do you think it'll last? How do you feel?" She asked enthusiastically.

Aaron smiled. "Well, we were in the light for what, 15 minutes? So we should see how long this lasts to find out how well this 'charging' works." He said practically, approaching the three girls.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:49 pm
I hope this lasts forever, Piria thought.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:49 pm
Julie watched Piria, and smiled. "Well, we might want to put the lights back on maybe? It so dark out."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:21 pm
"Uh." Piria hesitated. "How do I do that?"

Alanta laughed. Piria was so much like a - supernatural - little kid.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:54 am
Aaron moved towards a light switch that he had spotted out of the corner of his eye. "Like this." He said with a chuckle, flipping on the lights and squinting as they came back on full force. He moved back towards the group and stood close behind Atlanta, not sure if was still irritated with him.

Julie covered her eyes. "Whoa!" She exclaimed. "Well, the lights are on..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:32 pm
"Boy, are they ever," Piria mumbled. She had to cover her eyes too - if anything, the lights hurt her eyes more than Julie's because of her supernatural senses.

Alanta wondered aloud, "The longer we stay here, will you suck more energy out of the lights?" She ignored Aaron, or rather, didn't notice him there.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:16 pm
Still squinting, Julie responded. "Well, its worth a try, I for one don't want Piria going out like a lightbulb!" She said enthusiastically.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:19 pm
As much as Piria would love to stay outside all night - actually there - she felt a nagging responsibility to point out, "But then the actual lights will keep going out like, well, lightbulbs."

Alanta looked up to floodlights. "What do they keep them on all the time for anyways?"  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:10 pm
"Well, there are some games that go on this late." Said Julie, looking at her watch. It was just barely past 11. "They don't have a lot of fields here, so they put the older kids on later shifts so everyone can play." She said, explaining.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:53 pm
Piria froze. "You mean someone could be watching us right now?" Her voice rose rapidly, coming to a squeak at the end of her sentence. "Are there humans around now?"

Alanta looked at Piria with alarm. "Why? I thought you didn't drink the blood of humans?"  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:35 am
Aaron stepped in quickly. "I think what Piria is worried about is someone seeing us." He explained. "And no, nobody is here, Julie was just explaining why these lights are still on."

Julie blushed sheepishly. "I probably should have mentioned that part..."  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces