Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Katsa Darksword (Election coverage in my journal) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do I sound all right?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe a little
View Results

KatsaDarksword

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:38 pm
1st Campaign Ad:

I'm Katsa Darksword and I approve this message.

Owlmon: Hi, I'm Owlmon. I'm a nocturnal Digimon, so it's only natural that I like the color black. So for this Color of the Month Contest, I encourage all of you to vote for Katsa Darksword as the darkest one of them all. His outfit makes him perfect for stalking through the night and helping nocturnal Digimon like myself fight crime and punish evil Digimon who try to kill all of you. But don't take my word for it. Listen to this creature of the night.
Sephiroth: As a stalker of the night, I find it very difficult to kill when Katsa's around.
Owlmon: *holding up a picture of Katsa* Vote nocturnal friendly. Vote Katsa Darksword.

P.S.: BlackWarGreymon can fly, Tear.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:24 pm
Katsa Darksword
1st Campaign Ad:

Owlmon: Hi, I'm Owlmon. I'm a nocturnal Digimon, so it's only natural that I like the color black. So for this Color of the Month Contest, I encourage all of you to vote for Katsa Darksword as the darkest one of them all. His outfit makes him perfect for stalking through the night and helping nocturnal Digimon like myself fight crime and punish evil Digimon who try to kill all of you. But don't take my word for it. Listen to this creature of the night.
Sephiroth: As a stalker of the night, I find it very difficult to kill when Katsa's around.
Owlmon: *holding up a picture of Katsa* Vote nocturnal friendly. Vote Katsa Darksword.

In all honesty Katsa, I really really can't take Owlmon seriously. And Sephiroth as well... stare stare As a friend, I would have immediately voted for you but thanks to the ads...I am reconsidering my position. I'm sorry!! gonk neutral  

Tear_Angel

KatsaDarksword

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:55 pm
tear-blooded_angel
Katsa Darksword
1st Campaign Ad:

In all honesty Katsa, I really really can't take Owlmon seriously. And Sephiroth as well... stare stare As a friend, I would have immediately voted for you but thanks to the ads...I am reconsidering my position. I'm sorry!! gonk neutral

Uh, whoops. I just meant those ads as jokes, but don't let them influence you if you were going to vote for me anyway.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:21 pm
Really? confused Alright then...  

Tear_Angel

Digitized

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:51 pm
tear-blooded_angel
Really? confused Alright then...

No Tear, don't be fooled! Vote me :3 *joke*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:07 pm

Btw, Owlmon is the name for Aurumon in Japan. :3
Thank you, Wikipedia. xD

Dystopia Lycanthropia

Marth_56

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:53 pm
Marth:HI PPLZ!!!! xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:52 pm
Hello Marth! Vote for me in the Color of the Month Contest!  

KatsaDarksword

Marth_56

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:54 pm
Katsa Darksword
Hello Marth! Vote for me in the Color of the Month Contest!

Marth:Huuh?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:58 pm
Check the Contests and Games Forum and you'll see what I'm talking about.
Owlmon: A vote against Katsa is a vote to take Heroes off the air.
Owlmon, what have I told you about slander?!  

KatsaDarksword

Marth_56

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:59 pm
Marth:Actually, i find it quite humorous. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:02 pm
Well, then you should see my first campaign ad, which is about a page back or so.  

KatsaDarksword

Marth_56

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:06 pm
Katsa Darksword
tear-blooded_angel
Katsa Darksword
Owlmon: *flies in* Hey, I want some milkshakes too. I'd like a double oreo shake, please.
And I'd like a peach shake. I haven't had one of those in a long time.
Sephiroth: I'd like your mother, Trebek.
*crickets chirp* Wrong white-haired psycho.
Sephiroth: Oh yeah.

And who might this digimon be Katsa? As I believe, I don't think Wormmon would turn into Owlmon. It's just doesn't make sense... confused

He would... if I had this *pulls out the Digi-Egg of Love* Armor Digivolution. Gotta love it.
Owlmon: Sure does. Whee, I can fly! *flies around happily, stopping over where Marth, Rune and co. are* Hey, I can see down Rune's shirt from up here. *Katsa throws his shoe at Owlmon, who dodges and grabs it with his talons*

Math:*Tries suprese a laugh.*
Rune: eek *picks up a bazooka* Eat this you pervert!!! scream *fires a shell at owlmon*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:24 pm
Marth_56
Katsa Darksword
tear-blooded_angel
Katsa Darksword
Owlmon: *flies in* Hey, I want some milkshakes too. I'd like a double oreo shake, please.

And who might this digimon be Katsa? As I believe, I don't think Wormmon would turn into Owlmon. It's just doesn't make sense... confused

He would... if I had this *pulls out the Digi-Egg of Love* Armor Digivolution. Gotta love it.
Owlmon: Sure does. Whee, I can fly! *flies around happily, stopping over where Marth, Rune and co. are* Hey, I can see down Rune's shirt from up here. *Katsa throws his shoe at Owlmon, who dodges and grabs it with his talons*

Rune: eek *picks up a bazooka* Eat this you pervert!!! scream *fires a shell at owlmon*

Owlmon: *dodges the shell* Missed me.
Well, at least he didn't try to grab it.  

KatsaDarksword

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:38 am
Katsa Darksword
Marth_56
Katsa Darksword
tear-blooded_angel
Katsa Darksword

Owlmon: *dodges the shell* Missed me.
Well, at least he didn't try to grab it.
uh owlmon u know u'r losing to Adell in the race right?  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games