Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Cliff Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:43 pm
Perhaps somewhat ungratefully, Schick raised an eyebrow at the angelic male.
Well, that was... dramatic...
He was certainly pretty, but... could he actually help?
She glanced back to the haggard brute.
...No, probably not...
But perhaps he'd be distracted enough for her to make an escape.
She hesitated.
"Um, ah... A little help, here...?"
She indicated the brute with a dip of her head.
"Kinda... about to be raped and murdered, here..."
Surprisingly enough, Shick was finding it easier to hold her composure now that there was another male in the situation.
No doubt, the brute would be more inclined to dispose of him before he did her.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:41 am
Reko came running into the area. 3 wolves following behind.

"I like it here" Sonny said looking around as she stopped by soto.  

Matahari Harimau

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:51 am
Turning his head at the sound of rustling leaves, Kalana looked at the other wolf and rolled his eyes, Dramatic much? He though to himself with a sigh escaping his lips.
"Oh dear, I think we have a hero!" he said with a sarcastic tone, His bloodshot eye glaring at the wolf.
"Oh shut up you rat, No matter what happens, I will have you." He said has he glared at the female wolf
Kalana ears flattening against his head has his short stump of a tail standing on end has he turned his body to face the wolf.
Now this is just disappointing Kalana though to himself, this would have been his easier meal, a scared and young wolf such as hers still had fresh blood.
Shaking off his feelings Kalana took a step forward, knowing that intimidation would be the key since he used to be a human train dog fighter. Kalana snarled at the wolf saying nothing else.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:49 pm
Neira felt the warmth of the rabbit in her jaws and saw the what the ragged male was staring at. A she-wolf perched fearfully in the upper branches of the tree.Hoping to distract the large male, Neira tossed the rabbit. The limp bunny landed about five feet to the left of the brute and his ears twitched suddenly at the sound.She ran around the clearing and lept into the tree where the she-wolf was perched. Neira's claws dug into the bark of the tree as she climbed up to a branch just under the female and looked up. She could feel the tension between the two wolves and it made the hackles on the back of her neck rise up.  

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

lezgal

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:50 pm
nightmare was exploring the unfamilliar rock formations "this place is harder to go up... but going down might be easy," she shook her head at the very idea, then she sniffed the air and felt presence of many wolves up ahead she quickened her climb, only to see... the drama happening up the cliff...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:32 pm
He watched, not one muscle moved as he watched, he was un-afraid of this scarred wolf, actually he was quite amused that he had the guts to try to intimidate him.
After his years in the darkness with his sister, he had become immune to fear.
He watched, his fur shimmering as he blinked, his lips raised back showing sharp teeth just as his were.
He braced his legs out his fur standing up and his tails bristling.
Thunder rumbled above him, the static in the air raised and he snarled, feeling the wind pick up.
He narrowed his blue eyes into azure slits.
Having the power of weather was an advantage if the time came to were he needed it.

-Tonwe-

lezgal

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:39 pm
"Don't give me that angry look... some one might get hurt," Nightmare said calmly to the wolf showing teeth. "I'm not looking for a fight but if you show me your teeth again like you've accuired power i'll be forced to fight against you."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:57 pm
lezgal
"Don't give me that angry look... some one might get hurt," Nightmare said calmly to the wolf showing teeth. "I'm not looking for a fight but if you show me your teeth again like you've accuired power i'll be forced to fight against you."

[[Umm...that was to slighter...]]  

-Tonwe-

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:59 pm
((xDD
I know, I was just laughing.
... I'm going to wait for Lii to get on before I reply.))

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:06 pm
Slighter
((xDD
I know, I was just laughing.
... I'm going to wait for Lii to get on before I reply.))

[[Ugh...I'm worried that she wont be getting on tonight!! *panics*]]  

-Tonwe-

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:08 pm
((Well it is Friday, She might be at a friends house and come on later tonight.
-Shrugs-

It wouldn't be the first time.))

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:35 pm
[[Let us hope...]]  

-Tonwe-

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:45 pm
(( Hey, now. Don't act as if I left my absence unannounced. ))
(( -grins- ))
(( No matter. I'm here now; we can all stop pissing ourselves. ))

As if his words were as sharp as his teeth, Schick flinched at the brute's comment toward her. But she did little more, as to not bring any further attention her way. She would let the two males battle it out to each other's will. Who lived or died was none of her concern.
As long as she escaped without a scratch.
So she lay there, visibly relaxing, and watched with a deceptive gaze. Her seemingly fearful eyes appeared to see nothing of the impending scuffle before her. But in truth, they scrutinized. They saw all. They, with her sharp-witted mind behind them, plotted her selfish evasion.
And she waited.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:14 pm
((Ah.... Well I don't know how to reply to the post here...))
((I'm just going to drop the roleplay, sorry.))

Slighter
Captain

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:05 pm
(( Yeah, that's cool, that's cool. ))
(( Looks like I wasn't going to be raped anyway. DX ))

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games