Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Legend of Cornerstones (Feel free to join) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krusadin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:38 pm
"Gold, glory, chance to improve your skills..." he grinned
"And me as your boss"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:41 pm
"fine 'boss'" he said filling out the forms "heres my application" he said handing him the paper "by the way whats your name"  

neon blue penguin

Krusadin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:45 pm
"Regus" (Pronouncing it like a yankee, Ray-Ghes)
"I shall be leading you to the barracks for tomorrows training"
He left the room. Some other young men were outside it, looking miserable and avoiding contact with Zamosses eyes.
He realized that they all had failed the test.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:47 pm
Zamos followed regus and tryed not to look at the men who failed  

neon blue penguin

Krusadin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:56 pm
They went to the castles lesser yard. A rather elegant looking white well stood in the middle of the perfect green square. White stones were put into the each corner of the square. They didn't take a shortcut to walk trough the grass, instead they went around it.
The barracks were rather large, but one couldn't say luxurious. A hallway of gray stone started from where they had entered and rooms were on both sides of it. Regus opened the door of one room, gesturing him in.
"This is where newbies wait to be devided into teams"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:59 pm
Zamos goes into the room and sits down (i got to go)  

neon blue penguin

Krusadin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:04 pm
(Bummer)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:18 pm
Mobius sat rigidly in his seat. His face was void of emotion, but he was nervous below that cold exterior. He performed at the best he could with the physics of this world, occaisonally exploiting his natural powers of Illusion to cover up major fumbles. I hope I pass, thought Mobius, otherwise I will never know how I came to be. I may not like it, but a fighting force will allow me the group clout I need to access any... reluctant... information. His pores were dripping water at an alarming rate, creating an eerie contrast with his calm demeanor. Every second seemed like judgement day to him, and he awaited Zamos' words with an anxiety unparalleled by any mortal in any situation. But he was not mortal. He was more...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Krusadin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:25 pm
A large, heavy built man came into the room, following Zamos. He had ice blue eyes and a thick dark hair and beard. He was wearing normal peasant clothing (Not like those in gaia, though^_O) but in his waist hung a sword in sheth, giving him the look of a noble man.
"You must be Morbius. This is your partner, Zamos. You'll be sleeping together"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:02 pm
"Nice to meet you morbius" Zamos said barely paying any attention  

neon blue penguin

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:04 pm
"A pleasure," Mobius said in polite response. He seemed to be constantly on edge here, and he didn't like it. "Hey, ya know if there's a bar or something 'round here? I felt like I was gonna s**t a lead brick through all the training."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:52 am
"sorry i have no idea" he said cleaning the sword that he stole  

neon blue penguin

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:56 pm
Mobius took a glance at the sword. "Excellent craftmanship... That is a fine blade you carry." If he was going to practically live with this guy, he might as well get a dialogue going. Besides, Mobius was incredibly bored.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:40 pm
"Now that you guys seem to get along...Maybe you should do some training together. Like a little mission...I know!"
Regus hit his palm with fist.
"Go buy me ingrediences for pancakes! That shall be your first mission"
His face wasn't joking and he waited for their reply.  

Krusadin

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:49 am
Mobius knew there had to be a catch. "What kind of pancakes? May I see a recipe?" If there were any odd ingredients, he'd understand the reason for the mission. Besides, ninjas started off with that kind of crap, right?  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff