Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry ^_^ JOIN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arage

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:59 pm

(No clue what's going on lol)
Arage wandered the school, trying to figure out if he had any classes or not. "Damn kids....tearing up my schedule..."
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:00 pm

Arage
Arage wandered the school, trying to figure out if he had any classes or not. "Damn kids....tearing up my schedule..."

(No classes for you and we have a new teacher for the spells)

Krusadin

Arage

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:03 pm

Krusadin
Arage

(No classes for you and we have a new teacher for the spells)

(A'ight.)
"Hm...I don't think I have any classes...oh well. Now I have to find something to do..." he sighed, very bored.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:08 pm

Krusadin
Someone ran into Saiden on his way up. It was a tall and skinny man with a beak-like nose and long, black, dirty-looking hair. Hir eyes were oozing with cold.
"Headmaster's waiting for you." The man said with a dull tone in his voice and continued downwards after only taking one quick glance at Saiden.
However something moved behind those eyes and Saiden could notice that more was going on below.
Dumbledors office had a griffin-shaped brass knocker(Lol, knocker)on it's door.The door however was slightly open, and gentle music could be heard from inside. Something in there let out a sad and beautiful cry, a cry that was more beautiful than the music that played.
"Come in" said a voice.

Saiden walked into the chamber. He seemed to have already gathered quite a bit of information about the castle having known the password prior to coming to the school. I decided to let myself into your chambers, I hope you don't mind. I have a few questions I would like to ask you about this school.

LanceCalvis
Crew

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:13 pm

Dumbledore was standing in front of a window and the way the light reflected on his silvery hair when he turned was almost like he had a halo.
"Welcome, Saiden. What is it that you need to know?" said Dumbledore.
The phoenix that had cried earlier flew on is shoulder.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:17 pm

Krusadin
Dumbledore was standing in front of a window and the way the light reflected on his silvery hair when he turned was almost like he had a halo.
"Welcome, Saiden. What is it that you need to know?" said Dumbledore.
The phoenix that had cried earlier flew on is shoulder.

*Logen sat crying now, tired of this school*

Wacram Glaziuz

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:18 pm

He thought carefully about all the things he wanted to ask him. This wasn't the time at all then the sad face of the student from Slythern crossed his mind. I would like the young girl from Sythern to attend my class when I teach it. I know I am teaching for Hufflepuff but I sort of made a promise to them and I don't quickly break those.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:20 pm

(Booored...)
He wandred around more, and found Logen, crying. "Sometin' wrong?" he asked, sitting down next to her.

Arage

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:24 pm

Arage
(Booored...)
He wandred around more, and found Logen, crying. "Sometin' wrong?" he asked, sitting down next to her.

*Logen quickly dried up her tears, and said:*

"i dont know, do it look like something is wrong?"
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:25 pm

LanceCalvis
He thought carefully about all the things he wanted to ask him. This wasn't the time at all then the sad face of the student from Slythern crossed his mind. I would like the young girl from Sythern to attend my class when I teach it. I know I am teaching for Hufflepuff but I sort of made a promise to them and I don't quickly break those.

"That can be arranged. Ask Autumn, my new secritary for more details.
Isn't the girl happy with her current class? If someone is bullying her, I will put that to an end!" Dumbledore said the last part with a firm voice and the small sparkle vanished from his eyes for a moment.

Krusadin

Arage

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:25 pm

Wacram Glaziuz
Arage
(Booored...)

"Yes, it does. Now tell me," he said, staring at her.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:33 pm

Arage
Wacram Glaziuz
Arage
(Booored...)

"now it sounds like you command me to do it... i dont like it... it just seem to me that almost the whole school is against me, spme of the teachers arent kind towards me, as people say they are against themselves!"

Wacram Glaziuz

Arage

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:35 pm

Wacram Glaziuz
Arage
Wacram Glaziuz
Arage
(Booored...)

"now it sounds like you command me to do it... i dont like it... it just seem to me that almost the whole school is against me, spme of the teachers arent kind towards me, as people say they are against themselves!"

"Heh, didn't mean to sound commanding. And I'm not against you," he said, smiling at her.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:40 pm

Krusadin
LanceCalvis

"That can be arranged. Ask Autumn, my new secritary for more details.
Isn't the girl happy with her current class? If someone is bullying her, I will put that to an end!" Dumbledore said the last part with a firm voice and the small sparkle vanished from his eyes for a moment.

Noone is bullying her to my knowledge. Tell me, how much do you know about that Snape character in the school? With all I know there aren't that many secrets of this castle left. That is one that eludes me and he is a teacher for Slytherin.

LanceCalvis
Crew

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:46 pm

"Severus Snape is a student, a friend and a colleague" said Dumbledore with a happy tone in his voice. "Why wouldn't you talk to him and find out, what kind of peson he is. Was there anything else that you'd seek my council for?"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games