Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiwameru no Nindo: To Master the Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

Ninja Based RPG Guild. For literate mature players interested in creating and developing Ninja characters and their Shinobi Way. 

Tags: Ninja, Mature, Shinobi, Literate, Role Playing 

Reply Archives
Linea's Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gurzbag

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:28 am
Narama took the punch to his head and flew a few feet forward and landed on his face, he then slowly got up grunting. "This is the end!" He shouted at Mitsukai he then rushed towards Mitsukai and side stepped to the left, Mitsukai knew what was going to happen next except something was different, Narama was faster than the last time "Otawage Ryuuki Rendan!" he screamed and launched the first kick.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:49 am
Mitsukai got hit by the first kick and waited for the perfect time to counter.  

Kahatir

Gurzbag

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:00 am
Narama kicked him up against the roof and jumped after and then he launched the last kick wich would knock Mitsukai out cold against the dojo roof. "You're done for!" Narama screamed to Mitsukai.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:14 am
Even though it didn't look like it, Mitsukai was fully aware of where he was in the room. Sure the second kick hurt, but anyone that had seen him unmasked knew that he had felt worse. Right when the thrid kick was going to hit Mitsukai used Kawarimi, which landed him on the ground, where he pushed off towards Narama with a kick of his own to do the same thing to Narama as Nrama had tried to do to him.  

Kahatir

Gurzbag

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:19 am
Narama kicked the log instead of Mitsukai and it hit the dojo roof and sent splinters flying all over the dojo. " Damnit!" he screamed and swung his right leg to the left to spin around, and then he saw Mitsukai coming with a kick of his own and Narama just managed to get his forearms in the way, but the force of the kick sent him flying to the roof of the dojo and the roof hit the back of his head, knocking him out cold and then he fell to dojo floor, uncouncious.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:27 am
Mitsukai landed on the floor on his feet and looked at Narama on the floor and then sat down on him. "You did pretty well... Crybaby." He said and patted Narama's head.  

Kahatir

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:17 pm
Kaede walked over and patted Mitsukai on the head. "There are still others standing." She informed him them dragged Narama over by the window so he wouldn't get hurt more. She also quickly made her way into the middle of the fight and put Oni in a tight headlock near choke hold. "What did I tell you about killing in an exposition fight?" She growled in his ear.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:33 pm
"Well, I see it like this, they are more then I am, so I'm resting up while they tire themselves out. And when there is less of them left or they're really tired, I'll jump in again." Mitsukai said to Kaede as he followed her to the window, keeping an eye on Narama so that he wouldn't get hurt by some ransom kunai or shuriken.  

Kahatir

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:43 pm
Oni smiled as Kaede grabbed him. "I didn't know that he had no skills evading. Second he aint dead, his fight is just over. He need to know that if he had challanged me he would be dead soon yet here he will live on. After falling asleep one will die after 1-6 hours. The kid here would have around an hour. I have stronger poison if I wanted him dead and I was not allowed to." Oni hadn't broken any rules what he thought of, Yoh was still alive."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:04 pm
Kaede growled. "Mitsukai in the ring fighting NOW. Oni you are disqualified and if you keep this up Im telling Linea you can't be saved." That was a huge threat considering it would mean his death.  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

Kexaj

2,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:09 pm
Yoh let out a high decibel scream, and charged Oni, chakra charged to his fists and feet, and threw a left hook at high velocity. "You're just a runaway, Oni! You would never know how much you hurt this entire village!" He let a few tears stream from his face before he hit.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:15 pm
"Fine, but make sure nothing happens to him, Kaede-sensei." Mitsukai said and pointed at Narama before running towards Yoh and flying in with a flykick towards his head.  

Kahatir

Kexaj

2,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:23 pm
Yoh turned to see Mitsukai coming at him, lost concentration and tripped, facefalling into the ground. Oni's poison slowly started to take affect. Everything around him looked blurry, and he tried standing up, but was only able to get to his knees, but still took Mitsukai's kick, but only the heel of his foot.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:24 pm
Oni took the hit as he was not ment to be fighting. The weak was powerfull of the chackra so he fell over but quickly came back to his feet. "You're nothign more then a cry baby. I'm goign to enjoy having my team mate destroy you." He tossed a vial to Yoh. "Drink this and you're free, loser!" Then Oni whent back to his corner listening to Rock watching the fight. He still thought that to his defence he had infact not intented to kill Yoh. Just end his dreams of kicking his but.  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

KeitaroM
Crew

Blessed Saint

13,215 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:27 pm
Keitama had been watching the battle for the most part deciding to stay out of the combat especially since it seemed no one was following the rules. In the midst of the battle, Keitama concentrated and appeared to concentrate on something as he threw his gourd out of the ring and got into a defensive position.

Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff