Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fullmetal Alchemist Roleplay! please read first page first! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:15 pm

Mobius winced again. "I... remember. I saw your face briefly in the darkness. You were crying. My last thoughts were "Please... don't cry... I'll be back for you..." A tear was shed from Mobius' real eye.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:42 pm

"Now its your turn, why are you guys here, and who is that girl?" Kimi asked, ignoring the voice. She was really curious.

Evy-Chan1337

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:46 pm

Mobius straightened up. "I am Mobius Nightshade, S-class threat homunculus in service to the military... Or was at least... I was Logen's lover when I was alive, and Shinu returned my memories to me. We now seek to kill Dante."

(Oops. sorry.)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:49 pm

(Kimi? Shinu!!)

Evy-Chan1337

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:15 pm

(lmao thanx for the credit Mobius!!!!! >.< )
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:46 pm

(I fixed it!!! scream )

"Logen? Do you have anything to add, or did I sum it up nicely?"

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:21 pm

Mobius Nightshade
Mobius winced again. "I... remember. I saw your face briefly in the darkness. You were crying. My last thoughts were "Please... don't cry... I'll be back for you..." A tear was shed from Mobius' real eye.

*Logen didnt know what to do now she simply cried a tear, and said:*

"yes, you did my love"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:41 pm

*Sleeping from what Mobius did, eyes suddenly open, one red and cat-like, the other one normal, her eyes are hazy*...*sits up, just looking around, looks at Mobius and she suddenly glares at him* You...pulling crap like that....hmph....what are you so afraid of her hearing..?? *philosopher's stone in her arm glows as she speaks*

Ahiru Takashi

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:47 pm

Mobius saw the stone was doing this. He spoke calmly. "I feared the conversation was going to get violent and didn't want her saying something that could be misinterpreted by our new friend here. And just which spirit in that stone are you? It's blatantly obvious you are not Shinu."
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:51 pm

Mobius Nightshade
Mobius saw the stone was doing this. He spoke calmly. "I feared the conversation was going to get violent and didn't want her saying something that could be misinterpreted by our new friend here. And just which spirit in that stone are you? It's blatantly obvious you are not Shinu."

*Smirks* I'm not a single soul... I'm the collection of vengeful souls in the stone. Heh... this girl doesn't need to be saved. The stone is slowly taking her soul anyway. She can't survive without the stone but frankly...heh...It can survive without her..

Ahiru Takashi

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:52 pm

Kimi looks at the stone.
"it beautiful, and still so ugly"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:55 pm

you want it? You can take it. She can't do anything because smartass over there put her uncontious.

Ahiru Takashi

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:57 pm

Smiles sadly. " no thanks, I'v got enough blood on my hands already."
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:00 pm

Mobius' face remained calm. "And what, pray tell is to stop me... or us, for that matter... from making you unconscious?" Logen, I know you can sense my thoughts. Please, help me. I don't know how the hell to take care of this thing. Even if we stop it, it's eating Shinu's soul. I lost you once, and myself as well, and I don't want someone else near to my heart to leave me again!

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:00 pm

*smirks* Your loss kid. ^ ^ The only time the stone has been removed is by Logen and by Mr.Elric.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games