Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply ☆ Legion Of Charities ☆
The Castle on the Hill[Hangout/Quest/Contests] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Out of these characters,who is your favorite in Super Smash Bros. Brawl?
  Mario
  Wario
  Link
  Sonic
  Princess Peach
  Do I really have to choose?They all rock!
View Results

Sky144

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:05 am
ha hah a
my vote won't count anymore raz, apparently only 1 vote from the same person count -_-  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:11 am
Haha, Ill vote.  

Helies

Blackova

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:44 am
Thanks.I think I have a good chance at this.

And I noticed the item "Cloud" is getting more expensive everyday.I mean,when I first saw it,it was 10,000.But then it went from 10k to 20k.So I'm going to quest for the Angelic Microphone now.

Also,more party news,I am currently organizing my house right now but sadly House is quite slow with dial up. -_-

Need more people for the lottery by the way.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:04 am
Gave you a ten, and I havent noticed. Thats pretty rediculas that they went up so quick.  

Helies

Blackova

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:08 am
Guys,I have a problem.

I only have one table,sadly.So feel free to donate any of your extra tables to me(I prefer a long one but any will do).I now have enough food thanks to some helpers.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:55 am
I dont have any tables...only really basic stuff and shelves. Mhm.  

Helies

Blackova

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:37 pm
I have confirmed the date of the party.It will be hosted by me at my house in towns at Sunday at 5 O'Clock PM Eastern Time Zone.I maybe a little late but I promise I'll be there.

P.S.I also discovered a problem when school starts for me on the 21st.My parents won't allow me to be on from Mondays to Thursdays so I can't be as active on School Days.So,I'll need somebody to keep the thread alive when I'm gone.Once for day will do.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:45 pm
I think I might be in Church when that happens but Ill try. Also, Ill try and keep the threads alive.  

Helies

Aznkidd712

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:37 pm
Amen to that Lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:27 pm
Hahah.  

Helies

Blackova

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:27 am
Argh,I still can't believe the Cloud went from 10k to 20k.Anyway,the new monthly collectibles look cool and I want the Plasma Gear.Maybe the book.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:11 am
Thats a bummer. But yeah, I want both of them. What are the chances that they'd come out with a plasma saber?  

Aznkidd712

Rahka Ablem

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:12 am
It might just be a influx in the market of people trying to make alot of gold if no one buys at that price, the market will be flooded and seller will have to slowly decrease the price.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:24 am
I think everyone needs the price to come down. Its getting pretty crazy.  

Helies

Blackova

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:25 am
Well,my bid for the Plasma Gear failed.I tried to buy it for 10k.

Anyway,I'm thinking of cancelling the party.I dunno,I know I need to have it before school starts but I'm getting kind of busy now.

☆ Legion Of Charities ☆

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games