Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
New Members, introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dimitri Luger

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:33 pm

Greetings, I am Dimitri Luger, a red fox with a penchant for pinstripes.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:20 pm

Hello there everyone new. 3nodding

Selene Aries

Thorvir

Eternal Master

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:15 am

Hey, call me "Ares".

If you wanna know more, check the profile.
Yes, I'm old by most people's standards.

Also, not a furry, just never met them and don't mind being around them.

*Waves frantically*
whee
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:32 am

Hello. I am Chiu! ^^

I'm a Furry, but I don't really express it very much because I basically have two groups of friends. The first group doesn't know that I'm a furry and I'd like to keep it that way. The second group of friends know I'm a furry and I don't mind. Just not the other group...>.>

I'm 15, I enjoy RPing but it depends on the theme. Dance Dance Revolution and Beatmania rox my sox, including the artists that make the songs used in those games i.e. kors k, Ryu*, BeForU, etc.

I consider myself a fox fur. White fox with orange here and there. I'm female and I enjoying biting, mostly cloth items (( Not a fetish, just a habit due to my obsessive gum chewing )), cuddling and anthro art. Cats, Foxes, Ferrets, huskies, bunnies and otters.

I also have a small collection of GunMouth, Ollie, Meesh and Adam Wan ( Zaush ) art and that is the reason that my second group of friends found out that I'm furry...>.> Not that I mind anyway.

So...Hello...Goodbye...Let's all be friends?

Chiu Nanako

gothyk_knight

550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:41 am

Hey thar. ^^ I'm Gothyk, an american long-hair ca with midnight blue fur and blood red eyes. ^^ I is here for the RPing pleasures of anyone here. ^^
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:52 pm

Hello! I'm Sora-kun, a pirate thylacine (AKA tasmanian tiger, tasmanian wolf.) I'm here to connect with more mature members of the fandom since most of the other communities I've been to are composed of 13 year old Sonic fans who thinka lime green rendition of Tails is original.

Shibaken

Trash Pup

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:24 pm

Hello! I'm Tsukuyomi Yue; Yue for short. I'm a tan cat with a white chest and stomach. I'm new to the guild and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone! or as many as possible!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:43 pm

Hello, Aeris here. I am really very new to the fur-suasion and don't really know everything about myself.... so not much to tell from the git go here sweatdrop I enjoy writing, drawing on occasion and RPing. I have a friend who is a silver furred fox who is currently helping my discover who I really am inside. I look forward to meeting new people and traversing down the road to a newer, truer me with friends to help me along the way.

StrayCatRoaming

Kitty Cannons

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:06 am

Hello everyone!!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:58 am

Greetings, newbies.

Artemis Vulpes

Quiet Dojo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:22 pm

Heyas...*looks nervous* I'm Mark... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:38 pm

Uh.. Hey there!
Name's Rocky and I'ma a pretty big furry. I'm a black wolf with some red markings. He's wearing what I am, and is an experianced fighter. ((For more, check out my prof)

Anyways, I love RPing, chatting, and just meeting new furs. I like to listen to all kinds of rock except the really old, 40's to 60's rock. I also am athletic and love the game of golf. And get this, I'm the only black guy that's into this stuff in my area! (that I know of) I look forward to meetin g you all!. ^W^

OiginalLimbershadow

LKC-The-BlackCat-of-Fire

Familiar Cat

11,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:48 pm

hello, my name is ashley, but you can call me feline.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:43 pm

Hello, Name's Kris. I've been in the furry community for quite a while, mostly art and whatnot. I just turned 19 March 1st and currently going into college. I do have a slight memory problem so I can easily forget things if I don't interact with things too often. I'm a nice person so don't be afraid to talk to me, I won't bite...much. 3nodding

Kris_Dragoness

Whiskey Sunshine

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:37 pm

Weel, here goes...

M'name's Terisse, I usually go by Teri or most variations of that. I'm usually pretty quiet, pretty unobtrusive and tend to prefer keeping to myself, but I joined this guild to hang around and talk to people who can actually be called Mature.

That's... about it, really, unless you go ahead and ask what I look like... *shrugs*
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games