Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
.Hack// RPG (OPEN!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You likey?
  Yes!
  No way!
  Likey?!
View Results

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:28 pm
Kokoro Mitsurugi
If she could have had even the slightest Idea what's happening, she would have chimed in and say something, but since she's being ignored anyway, she just stands there watching.

Silverblade sighes then looks over at the girl standing all alone, "are you ok miss" he asked  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:12 pm
"Umm... well beside the fact that I've been sucked into my computer and now am a .::The World::. character...I think I'm ok.." She said, a bad mood apparent from her attitude. Usually she wouldn't act this way, but this is no time to be shy.  

Ahiru Takashi

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:15 pm
"yea sorry about that" she smiles and looks around "well im bored so.....see ya" she starts to walk off "oh and its permanet, only i can take the gem out" she smiles and starts walking out of the arena  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:25 pm
Aprilbaby1
"yea sorry about that" she smiles and looks around "well im bored so.....see ya" she starts to walk off "oh and its permanet, only i can take the gem out" she smiles and starts walking out of the arena

"where do you think your going your going to fix this now" silverblade dammned.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:27 pm
Okami_Shirinai
Aprilbaby1

"where do you think your going your going to fix this now" silverblade dammned.
she looks at him and pouts "when i feel like it" she smiles and runs, she turns into a kitten and keeps running, she finds a small hole and crawls in it, she giggles and keeps running  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:37 pm
"But... I have exams at school tomorrow...." She sighed. Well, that sucks, but she'll get by it.....right....?  

Ahiru Takashi

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:39 pm
she smirks and pads around boredly, she yawns  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:55 pm
She decided to walk through the town, and is suddenly grabbed by two male players:
Shuichi_is_kewl112
User Image
Akimoshi_Arisawa
User Image

Shuichi grinned. "Hey girl wanna play?"
Akimoshi Smirked and chimed in "We'll have plenty of fun..."

Emiko tried pulling away but was held tighter. "Amanda where are you help me!!"(u sed u changed your name sooo... ^ ^;; help plz?)  

Ahiru Takashi

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:59 pm
she crawls back out hearing her name, she changes back and walks over to them "hey let her go" she said looking at them  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:11 pm
Kokoro Mitsurugi
She decided to walk through the town, and is suddenly grabbed by two male players:
Shuichi_is_kewl112
User Image
Akimoshi_Arisawa
User Image

Shuichi grinned. "Hey girl wanna play?"
Akimoshi Smirked and chimed in "We'll have plenty of fun..."

Emiko tried pulling away but was held tighter. "Amanda where are you help me!!"(u sed u changed your name sooo... ^ ^;; help plz?)

Silverblade grabbed them, "i dont think she likes you" silverblade said then threw them and draw his sword.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:18 pm
(hey why is it taking you so long to respond people)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:44 pm
(doing multiple rps, I'm sorry) Emiko blinks and looks at Silverblade. "Mr Moderator...umm... thank you..."  

Ahiru Takashi

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:08 pm
Kokoro Mitsurugi
(doing multiple rps, I'm sorry) Emiko blinks and looks at Silverblade. "Mr Moderator...umm... thank you..."

"no problem" he said patting her on the back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:50 pm
She smiled awkwardly. A moderator knows me...so even though I'm stuck in the game, I get him mad...he can ban me....  

Ahiru Takashi

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:54 pm
Shuichi and Akimoshi stood up. Somehow, the two players were a way higher level than the moderator. (If that's possible)

Shuichi grinned. "So... you wanna play...Then let's play.."

Akimoshi smirked. " This will prove to be fun...heh..."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games