Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Life Of Emotional Therepy RP ( not that you really need it) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

coreykill

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:22 pm

he smiled at her widely unable to resist he moved over to her kissing her deeply and running his hand up her thigh before she could put on her pants. he smiled at her and pulled away looking at her. "sure ill help you paint" he said looking at the rather dreary blank walls.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:24 pm

she smiled as she kissed him back. " well first i gotta go shopping for paint, then i got to move all my stuff, and THEN i can paint." she said smileing looking at them as well with a half smile.

KillerCookie329

coreykill

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:29 pm

he smiled at her stepping back and pulling his jacket on and looking at her. "ok then shopping we go....just tell me when your ready" he said smiling at her
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:31 pm

" ok kewl!" she said. she finally got the rest of her clothes on and her jean jacket and grabbed her purs and opened the door. " alright lets go!" she said smileing at him going out the door and turning around and locking it when he got out.

KillerCookie329

coreykill

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:41 pm

he smiled at her following her out of the building and down the street after a while they came to a hardware store and he stood in front of the paints. "what color did you want to paint it?" he asked her.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:43 pm

well.... i was thinking either black or hot pink....... what do you think?" she said looking at him with her head tilt hoping for his input.

KillerCookie329

coreykill

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:46 pm

"how about black" he said grinning at her "youd be literally lost in the dark...youd never know what would happen next" as he said this he put his arm around her waist and pulled her close to him.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:53 pm

she smiled as she hugged him. she slwoyl broke away and grabbed a container of black paint. the container pulled her down a little then she put two hands on it and pulled it over to the counter. " 10 dollers madam!" the man at the cashier said. " alright here you go!" she said as she got the money from her purse and handed it to him. after that was done she turned back to vasily. " alright lets go!" she said smileing.

KillerCookie329

coreykill

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:55 pm

he smiled at her before plucking the can of paint from her hands letting her stand up straight. "lets" he said smirking at her as they left the store and headed back to the building.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:59 pm

she smiled as she straightened her back stretching. " thanks." she said smileing at him as they walked, now closer to the apartments.

KillerCookie329

coreykill

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:03 pm

(g2g..bbl)
"no problem" he said happily as they walked in the building and started up the stairs. reaching her door he waited for her to unlock it before heading inside and putting the can on the table.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:07 pm

( oh ok, do you know how later?)
she unlocked it and watched him put the can on the table. " alright lets get moving!" she said smileing as she began to move the furniture.

KillerCookie329

coreykill

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:10 pm

(hour...2 at most..)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:13 pm

( ok kewl ill probably still be on)

KillerCookie329

coreykill

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:43 pm

he smiled at her and started to help, he started taking a poster off the wall and moving a dresser. he grunted loudly trying to move a particularly heavy desk.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff