Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
An Endless Universe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 5:33 pm
YEah! make clan Red!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:16 pm
and i''ll make clan brown.

=/  

Nospai Deathous

Robin the Aussie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 2:26 am
Angelic Celestia
FrozenPhoenix32
So, I have a feeling now that RotS will be over, the authors can finally make some cool PT ties to the EU.

Personally, I have a feeling that Naboo, possibly the mos tinfamous planet will finally be found,(seriously how the hell can you forget the bitrthplanet of Palpatine and the woman who caused Darth Vader).

Also, Asajj Ventress is never caught(confirmed by RotS novel), so that could be interesting.

also, Jar Jar lives.

Unless Death Star 0 decides to use Naboo for a target ... eek

As for my likes and dislikes of the EU, my all time fave is definetely Shadows of the Empire. heart And, of course, the original Zahn trilogy was really good, as was the Young Jedi Knights. However, I can't say I cared much for Crystal Star and the NJO series ... @_@
Most interesting someone else who likes Shadows of the Empire.

Anywho here are my books I've read or have over the course of time of collecting SW books.

The Thrawn Trilogy: Loved it, I have them on audio cassette(Narrated by Anthony Danniels)

The Hand of Thrawn: Very good so far, few characters I didn't know though at first, but after reading the X-Wing series I'm getting familliar with the names now ect.(read the first book, currently looking for the second one)
Going to read book 2 after I've finished the X-Wing books.

X-Wing series: Read the first five books I LOVE some of the covers, I'm currently reading book 6 and I've collected all of the series.
Michael A. Stackpole seems to be a very good author allowing Aaron Alliston.

Jedi Academy Trilogy: An interesting read with the Sun Crusher and everything in the end of it all, Durga the Hutt was just boring though.

Darksaber: Kind of fun, could've been better though in some ways.

Shadows of the Empire: I plan to re-read it soon, a quick glance through it reminds me how good Steve Perry is as an author though.

I don't like the Correlian Trilogy much, the one where he meets his cousin or whoever he is that's related to Han.
It never grabbed me much.

Fav authors: Timothy Zahn, Steve Perry, Michael A Stackpole, Aaron Alliston, Kevin J Anderson.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:21 am
Pics time.

Michael Stackpole:
http://www.compufort.com/users/ivanova/GenCon2001/mikebear.jpg

Timmothy Zahn(the old guy):
http://www.compufort.com/users/ivanova/GenCon2001/shannontim.jpg

http://www.compufort.com/users/ivanova/pictures.htm

As FrozenPhoenix said in response to seeing these pics in another thread.
"Yub yub, commander!"  

Robin the Aussie

Robin the Aussie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:47 am
Does anyone know when the Eclipse Star Destroyers show up and the Emperor being brought back from the dead occurs.
Like what books or comics in the Star Wars EU?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:06 am
Robin the Aussie
Does anyone know when the Eclipse Star Destroyers show up and the Emperor being brought back from the dead occurs.

Dark empire  

Sol Walker
Crew

Robin the Aussie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:50 am
Cale Darksun
Robin the Aussie

Dark empire
Thank you.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:15 pm
Robin the Aussie

That's in Dark Empire.

Though I don't really count it as continuity, it is canon, and the first is better than the second, though the second introduces Kam Solusar and A. Solo.  

FrozenPhoenix32

Capn Deep Blusi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:27 pm
I'll make Clan Black  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:00 pm
straying off topic....  

FrozenPhoenix32

Robin the Aussie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:15 am
Got a brand new question for those of you who've read the X-Wing series what happens to Asyr Sei'lar after "Isard's Revenge" I mean she leaves to obviously challenge the way some things of Bothan society work and Borsk Fey'lya have their hold of power.
Is Asyr mentioned again like if she's killed or if she comes back and rejoins Rogue Squadron and Gavin ect.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:01 am
Not to my knowledge. as far as I know she disapears completely from the public eye..  

Sol Walker
Crew

Robin the Aussie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 6:04 am
Cale Darksun
Not to my knowledge. as far as I know she disapears completely from the public eye..
Damn well at least she wasn't killed off she was just written out of the Star Wars EU for the heck of it. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:05 am
now I might be wrong about her getting killed off because I stopped reading the EU books a while ago, so theres a chance the Vong might have kiled her at some point.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Robin the Aussie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:25 am
Cale Darksun
now I might be wrong about her getting killed off because I stopped reading the EU books a while ago, so theres a chance the Vong might have kiled her at some point.
Damn I hope not, I actually liked her and detested Borsk Fey'lya very much so to the point of wanting to have him killed off pretty much on the spot.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games