Welcome to Gaia! ::

The ~TRUE AND OFFICIAL~ Lucky Star Guild [OVA IN SEPTEMBER!?

Back to Guilds

Reply ~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild
Welcome to the guild! Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-disco APPLEJUICE-

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:30 am
Me disco,Me love Lucky star! hahahaha I don't know what to say  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:23 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

Welcome to the guild. ^^

...at least you have influence.

Onicept
Captain

writerserenyty

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:06 am
Hi everyone who will read this post!

I'm writerserenyty, but you can call me whatever you feel like. Honestly, I go by WAY too many nicknames, online AND offline.

Anyways, I got into Lucky Star after hearing that it referenced The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya a lot, and it was another series with Aya Hirano as the lead. Since The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is my favorite anime ever, and Aya Hirano is my favorite voice actress.... I checked it out, and I LOVE it. I quickly watched all the episodes.

Other than anime and manga, I'm also into art, writing (hence my name), reading, Speech Team (if you're at all familiar with it I do Extemporaneous Reading for Prose), Debate Team, Latin/Greek things, mythology, and fanfiction. I fangirl various things. Mostly pairings. Like Haruhi/Kyon. Good lord, I love them.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:12 pm
writerserenyty
Hi everyone who will read this post!

I'm writerserenyty, but you can call me whatever you feel like. Honestly, I go by WAY too many nicknames, online AND offline.

Anyways, I got into Lucky Star after hearing that it referenced The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya a lot, and it was another series with Aya Hirano as the lead. Since The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is my favorite anime ever, and Aya Hirano is my favorite voice actress.... I checked it out, and I LOVE it. I quickly watched all the episodes.

Other than anime and manga, I'm also into art, writing (hence my name), reading, Speech Team (if you're at all familiar with it I do Extemporaneous Reading for Prose), Debate Team, Latin/Greek things, mythology, and fanfiction. I fangirl various things. Mostly pairings. Like Haruhi/Kyon. Good lord, I love them.

Welcome to the guild! I'm in Debate, but I know a lot about Speech. I laugh at Prose for being overdone lol. What do you do for Debate? I'm in Lincoln-Douglass.  

The_Great_Hero

Simp!e

Liberal Enabler

9,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:11 am
Hello. This is Simple. He's somewhat of a vivid gamer and anime freak. (almost to the point of Konata-ness, but sadly not)
He doesn't really know why he likes Lucky Star but for somewhat he couldn't stop watching the show once he saw it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:48 pm
Welcome to the guild. Nice signature there. Where'd you find it?  

The_Great_Hero

Onicept
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:01 pm
Simp!e
Hello. This is Simple. He's somewhat of a vivid gamer and anime freak. (almost to the point of Konata-ness, but sadly not)
He doesn't really know why he likes Lucky Star but for somewhat he couldn't stop watching the show once he saw it.
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

Love your signature. Welcome to the guild.

...at least you have influence.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:09 pm
I think I got this sig from someone's myspace long ago.  

Simp!e

Liberal Enabler

9,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Iris Nightfire

Cosmic Strategist

17,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:07 pm
Hello, my last name is Lucky IRL and my mother's name was Patricia, but she was a redhead like me and not a blonde like the Patricia in Lucky Star. Quite a bit of information for one sentence. Well, glad to be here.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:46 pm
hey hey hey!!! imma called lil_kawaii_azn!!! thats mah user so!! imma new imma hella short like konata!! i am azn filipino to b exact!!! and i am kawaii!!! (kawaii-cute)!! hai hai if u wanna add me go ahead just beware i can b hella randoms!!!  

lil_kawaii_azn

p33p33s

Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:22 pm
>w< lol hii heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:10 pm
Hello~ Just joined the guild yesterday. I'm a huge fan of Lucky Star. n__n My favorite character is Konata because I can relate with her the best. X3  

Zombina Corpse

00NINE-1
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:15 pm
Welcome to the guild! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
Hello! My name's Rose, and I'm new to this guild.

onesingleblackrose

00NINE-1
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:45 pm
onesingleblackrose
User ImageUser Image
Hello! My name's Rose, and I'm new to this guild.

WELCOME  
~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces