Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Darkening Days (Vampire/Lycan/Human/Angel RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

coreykill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:56 pm

he smiles as he feels her ear get hot againt his lips. he smiled at her a little as he squeezed her breats. he moved from her ear to her cheeks gently kissing her smooth hot skin noticing how deeply she was blushing.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:58 pm

she smiles, her face refusing to return to its normal color, she never blushed so much, she smiles softly, closing her eyes, feeling his lips pressed against her skin

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:00 am

he smiled just a little before turning her head slightly and kissing her. one of his hands moving back down and sliding under her shirt moving up her leg.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:02 am

she blushes, she sighs kissing him, she felt his hand moving up her leg, she smiles

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:08 am

he kisses her harder and deper wanting nothing more than to get lost in it. he grins moving his hand up and across her stomach and sliding up her chest. drsgging his fingers along her skin.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:12 am

she smiles "mmm" she whispered kissing him, she blushes and goosebumps start to form along her stomach

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:16 am

he smiles kissing her sliding his hand farthur up her chest sliding it under her bra grabbing her breast firmly. he smiled and kissed her harder slipping in his tounge.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:20 am

she felt his fangs with her tounge, she smiles and blushes, feeling him grab her, she kisses him deeply, feeling his fangs pressed against her lips, she half turned, pressing herself against him, wanting him more and more

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:23 am

(i got about half hour left..and i just realised this isnt even my rp should we be doing this? well should we be doing this publicly?)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:26 am

(lolz true, almost forgot XDD hahaha, pm?)

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:28 am

(ya..hope she dosent get mad at us crying )
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:29 am

(lolz serisously XDD)

Aprilbaby1

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:15 pm

bananas28
Ry Dusk Nikolai
((*living off 6 or 7 hours of sleep* The vampires didn't get me!! Hah!!))

Rylin woke up sometime semi late mourning, blinking sleepily and yawning. It took her 10 seconds to register it...she was staring straight into Sasuke's chest, was pressed rather tightly to it, and her arms were wrapped rather tightly around him. Her face turned beat red and her heart started to pound rather hard.

((too much sleep...))

sasuke woke up and realized that rylin was right next to him. he yawned and one of his fancs barely cut his lip, causing him to bleed slightly. he didnt mind though and kept still, not wanting to disturb rylin.

"...I'm awake you know," she said quietly, looking up at him, her neck exposed on the right side.
((you kittens have fun *winks*))
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:17 pm

Ry Dusk Nikolai
bananas28
Ry Dusk Nikolai
((*living off 6 or 7 hours of sleep* The vampires didn't get me!! Hah!!))

Rylin woke up sometime semi late mourning, blinking sleepily and yawning. It took her 10 seconds to register it...she was staring straight into Sasuke's chest, was pressed rather tightly to it, and her arms were wrapped rather tightly around him. Her face turned beat red and her heart started to pound rather hard.

((too much sleep...))

sasuke woke up and realized that rylin was right next to him. he yawned and one of his fancs barely cut his lip, causing him to bleed slightly. he didnt mind though and kept still, not wanting to disturb rylin.

"...I'm awake you know," she said quietly, looking up at him, her neck exposed on the right side.
((you kittens have fun *winks*))

ssuke looked at her. "oh.... i didnt know that" he laughed.

The_Last_Avenger

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:24 pm

She giggled a little herself. She realized she was holding onto him and blushed, slowly pulling away. A large part of her didn't want to let go.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games