Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:41 pm
tal walks out into the atrium and sits on a floating pad his tail trailing in the water
man if the whole army is like that then we will need to get them to train a lot harder
he lays back resting his head on his hands  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:43 pm
you hear a clank as something rolls on the floor (pic of ring XD http://www.handwovenbands.com/images/g816vs.jpg ) she sighs "damn this is just my luck" she pulls out a pad and pokes it, it lights up and shows her where her ring is "now why would it be there?" she whispered  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:50 pm
tal picks the ring up
who's is this?
he looks over the ring to see if there were any engravings  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:53 pm
to my lovely daugher River, may darkness be with you forever

she follows the corrordinates "strange" she looks at it and keeps twirling it around "very" she sighs and puts it away  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:58 pm
tal sticks the ring on one of the spikes on his pauldron so as not to lose it
wounder what that meant?
he gos back to relaxing when his stomach grumbles  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:59 pm
Kratos started putting his plans together. He watched her throw a sort of fit and backed off a bit. If he really cares about her...maybe I could bargin something out of him...for myself again.. He wanted to be himself more than anything. He sighed, his senses were lost. His eyes lost life, his ears lost melody, his nose lacked the recognition of the good, sweet smells, food turned to ash in his mouth yet he would die without food, and his touch was meaningless. He let out a sigh, curse of a demon...  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:01 pm
she sighs and turns towards him "i have to get that ring back" she said looking at him "my dad, or the lord or whatever put some curse on it, if that breaks, i die, along with him" she sighs "and everyone else who has the ring"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:03 pm
tal watches as a group of fireflys float around the atrium making it seem as if it were full of stars
man this place is peacful  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:03 pm
"i will come with you..." sasuke said smiling  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:05 pm
"good, im going to need some help" she thinks "wait, no, your going to fight him and yada yada, im not going over there to fight, i just need that ring" she crosses her arms  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:05 pm
Kratos nodded, his face emotionless. Yet he was smiling on the inside, Just another advantage.. He followed silently.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:06 pm
she walks towards where her ring was, she sighs and knocks on the door, she crossed her arms and tapped her foot, waiting for a responce  

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:07 pm
"i will not fight him if i do not have to." he said. "you have my word"
sasuke looked at kratos. i still do not trust him. he thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:08 pm
"alright then" she knocks harder on the door  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:09 pm
Kratos notices the man staring at him. He narrows his eyes with a sideways glance as he remains silent.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games