Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:08 am

Yep. Me is going to be keeping a sharp eye on TJ's scroll when the cave comes back.
If you want to know, we had gotten the group down to 12 or less that had about 3 days at the end of yesterday. We started with something like 30.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:14 am

Ddraig Asheart
Yep. Me is going to be keeping a sharp eye on TJ's scroll when the cave comes back.
If you want to know, we had gotten the group down to 12 or less that had about 3 days at the end of yesterday. We started with something like 30.

Wow! Good going!

I think adding the dragons with 3.5 days or less (rather than waiting till they were in the 2.9 days or less) was a smart idea. *pats Beady on the back for suggestion* It means more in the walkie group but it gives the dragons more attention and help to prevent losing any of them.

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:22 am

Willa-Wisp
Ddraig Asheart

Wow! Good going!

I think adding the dragons with 3.5 days or less (rather than waiting till they were in the 2.9 days or less) was a smart idea. *pats Beady on the back for suggestion* It means more in the walkie group but it gives the dragons more attention and help to prevent losing any of them.

Yes, feel less of a panic when we come across those with 2.9 days and no wings and it seems to take forever. Adding them earlier makes the group larger but it gets views up so that getting them to mature is easier. Since 3.5 is the absolute earliest that dragons can mature, it makes sense.
*gives happy look at all the work me Alda and a couple others did*
And reading the posts will give you a laugh, we had fun while you were absent.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:37 am

*scrambles*
The cave is back up!
And I have no time to organize right now!

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:01 am

Ddraig Asheart
Willa-Wisp
Ddraig Asheart

Wow! Good going!

Yes, feel less of a panic when we come across those with 2.9 days and no wings and it seems to take forever. Adding them earlier makes the group larger but it gets views up so that getting them to mature is easier. Since 3.5 is the absolute earliest that dragons can mature, it makes sense.
*gives happy look at all the work me Alda and a couple others did*
And reading the posts will give you a laugh, we had fun while you were absent.

I love this group of folks in the Incubator! rofl Great peeps!

THANK YOU, BEADY AND ALDORA, FOR MANAGING THE INCUBATOR WHILE I WAS GONE!
YOU TWO ROCK!!! heart

THANK YOU, EVERYONE, WHO HELPED WALK THE BABIES AND POSTED UPDATES ON YOUR SCROLLS!
YOU'RE ALL WONDERFUL! 3nodding biggrin
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:04 am

Starting to edit the Incubator and will update the Infirmary. biggrin

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

WytchFaerie

7,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:46 am

what does "held egg" mean??
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:54 am

Im Your Lucid Nightmare

Nya? Where did you see that? TJ was going to do some new things.....

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

WytchFaerie

7,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:59 am

Ddraig Asheart
Im Your Lucid Nightmare

Nya? Where did you see that? TJ was going to do some new things.....

it says that next to the new eggs i got from breeding two of mine....and i cant do anything with them...i wanted to give them away but it wont let me....
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:01 pm

ok nevermind! its fixed now!

WytchFaerie

7,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:11 pm

Im Your Lucid Nightmare
ok nevermind! its fixed now!

It was probably just a timing thing. Just so that you could absolutely make sure you wanted to give up an egg.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:43 pm

*sings* I'm back! O.o my water grew up!

Snatch!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kayariy

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:37 pm

Willa, I deeply admire you patience for doing all this. We is gonna have so much work.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:55 pm

Oo..........*has just noticed something*
Willa has a new vine dragon!

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:27 pm

sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop Took forever with my server and Cave server both acting up but the Incubator has been edited and here is the Infirmary update...

EDITED: Monday, August 18, at 5:15 p.m. -

~ ~ ~ Dragons walking. Help these eggs and babies hatch and grow. Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games