Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:47 pm
Gabriel glanced at the bed again, wondering if he should ask or not. It seemed to be a touchy spot since most of them seemed worried about him.
Except that girl.
He looked at her again, she was a curious one.
'Harley, was that her name?' He thought to himself, trying to remember everyone in the group of people.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:57 am
Aisling stroked the hair on her brother's hair loveingly and she smiled.

Opal was happy that things had settled down for the moment, although if it lasted too long she might start finding it unsettling. Peace around them never seemed to last long. She wondered about the strain the others might be feeling since they were made of flesh and done unlike her.

Haryley meanwhile finished off her water and glanced around for a place to put it.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:20 am
Natasha drank her own water, easing teh ache out fo her neck with one hand.
"So what now?" she asked.

"How do you mean?" sin wondered.

"Xion is gone..for now. But presumably the dmeons haven't jsut retreated. Humanity's crumbling, isn't it?"

gabriel nodded. "mhhm sort of. I grow more powerful, God had passed into a slumber and the demons turn to infect humanity's thoughts. there will be riots and wars...this may take a long time to clean up."

"Too long." Adam agreed. "If God is sleeping He can't help us. The apocolypse is really happening. If we can't stop it then everything will be destroyed of course. All human souls will pass on to be counted and arranged."

"And then what?" Sin asked, cocling an eyebrow. "hell's already got too many stinking humans."

"I don't know. perhaps we start again." gabriel suggested.

"That's depressing. I'm not dying yet." natasha snorted.

"Hell and Heaven can no longer coexist - is the long and short of it." gabriel summed up. "One has to go, or Earth has to go."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:33 am
"I promise to increase my number of showers," Harley said trying to make a joke.

I vote for heaven to kick the bucket.... was her thought.

Dougal, with Aisling's aid, shifted to sit up more. "Swell choices....." he remarked.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:38 pm
Lilith stared at Gabriel.
"So you're telling me we have to destroy heavan or hell, seriously?" She asked trying to comprehend.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:44 pm
"Not destroy necessarily..." Gabriel said, wincing a little at the word. "But the balance fo power has shifted. equilibrium is now impossible because the unwritten rules that we are not to involve ourselves directly in humanity's destiny has been crossed. Humans now have answers. hell is now actively trying to destroy humanity...it's difficult. Besides we never chose for Hell to be created. It just happened. Hell itslef is impossible to destroy - it's a whole new dimension. But teh demons...well a decision has to be made, and God is asleep so He can't do a thing."

"You can't kill the demons, Gabriel." Adam snapped.

"I don't intend to or want to. But Hell is no longer doing its job of containing them." he sighed. "The demons shoud have repented[/i[ by now, it's been 30 million years! It would have been so much easier that way. I don't now hwo to solve this, but i know that earth will die of the demons continue to infect it. heaven's population will die if the demons win their battle with earth because Satan despises us."
Gabriel sighed. "Besides, how can humanity go back? Faith is pointless now. They have the answers in front of them."

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:52 pm
"Hold on, if we can't destroy hell then how are we supposed to beat the apocalypse?" Lilith said, frowning.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:08 pm
Harley made no remark to Snickerdoodle's rabble.

Opal on the other hand came up beside (her) Gabriel and gave his arm a gentle squeeze. She sensed he was a bit tense and unhappy.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:12 pm
Gabriel felt the tension in the room and shifted uncomfortably.
'What did I just walk into?' He thought to himself.
He was nervous and uneasy but he couldn't simply leave now.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:35 pm
Natasha gave the new Gabriel an encouraging smile. she expected they needed a long sit down and chat with him, at teh very least to put him at ease.

The old gabriel linked an arm around Opal's waist in gratitude.

Adam decided to answer Liliths question. "Hell isn't the problem. the demons are. Evil is. You see you have to percieve Hell as a place. This universe has 4 dimensions we know of. There is your universe; then there is Chaos. Chaos is essentially negative space - antimatter. The emptiness before creation. It runs parallel to your universe and is older than even we can percieve. Within Chaos then there is Heaven, which is essentially a huge area similar to a planet than runs parallel within it but also outside of it. Then at the edge of the boundary fo heaven there is the gateway -or portal- that leads into the deimension of Hell. That was a result of the Evil being released form Heaven. These 4 dimensions were created and cannot be uncreated. We can only affect what lives within them."

"So our options are either to accept the demosn bac into heaven and try to stop tehir bitterness....or to destroy every demon." Gabriel finished. "Unless satan is willing to compromise we can't return to how we were. And i've known Lucifer longer than anyone....he's stubborn. Always has been, even when he was a good guy. But there are powers bigger than even him at work."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:26 pm
"Not.....actually....every demon....." Dougal mumbled taking Aisling's hand in his and holding it tight. "...just the non-repented ones-right?"

Well-maybe he did deserved death, but surely not Adam.

Harley meanwhile still retained her calm but cheery exterior. Not the type of discussion I was expecting when I joined the.....scooby gang, and I'm not liking it much.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:06 pm
"Yes, you're right I apologise." Gabriel said wincing. "Not every demon. I slipped up, you see I view repented demons not as demons but as fallen angels." he gave a half smile and then sighed, scratching teh back of his head. "It's the offspring that I pity. Born and raised a monsters...they don't have a chance. But i suppose that those born of flesh and blood at least have the option of reincarnation." he looked over at Adam for confirmation and he nodded.

"Yes, if they're bilogically created they can be reincarnated." Adam agreed. "No doubt the human population would need filling up after all this is over." he mumbled the last part.

"The sad thing is that if God created the demon, then he or she can't be reincarnated...they just cease to be, like the angels killed in the Great War."
He shook his head.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:05 pm
Gabriel smiled back weakly. None of what any of them were saying sounded good.

Lilith nodded a bit, "That makes sense, I suppose. We take out the demons we're able to stop the apocalypse."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:23 pm
Opal slightly tighten her hold Gabriel. She worried about what the future battles held in store for them and she worried for Gabriel's safety. She was alright getting hurt, he no doubt would disagree, since she could be reincarnated.

A part her wished she could just weave her strings and have this whole mess over with.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:05 pm
"That's pretty much the long and short of it." Adam agreed. "Satan's a b*****d, isn't he?"

gabriel burst out laughing at the obviousness of that question.
"hey, don't speak ill of your older brother. It's not nice."

"Your the one who hacke dhis head off in the war." Adam retorted with a smirk. That sent Gabriel into another fit of laughter.

Sin rolled her eyes and sloithere dup to the second Gabriel.
"Tell you what? why don't you sit down and tell us about yourself, hm? we need a break and some normal conversation."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games