Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Komi's Place - {KrystalMariposa} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:50 pm
wild wulfie of the forest
TheLostAngel-Mika
TheLostAngel-Mika
TheLostAngel-Mika

Actually I end up putting myself in the middle because I care too much
@Kain: Wow that is far.

Oh... Well see what you can do to stop the drama. Why exactly do all your friends hate eachother?

Idk anymore why they h8 each other. and i dont really care anymore

They're your friends!
You should care about them and they should care about you enough to put aside their differences and just stop hating!

like i said, i dont care anymore
Kane: (steals the keyboard) She does. She's just to big a proudful kitten to admit it.
(smacks him)

Thank you Kane~
Now Mika, what books do you like? Any specific author or subject?

Kane: (steals the keyboard again, sitting on Kitten so she doesn't hit me again) Kitty loves her fantasy books. And Scott Westerfield. And Supernatural. The kid's (I'm 18 ) obsessed with PC Cast. Anything else Meeks? rofl She's yelling at me to get off her. Should I?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:53 pm
Naw dont its funnier that way razz . Also Supernatural? like the show? cuase I loved that show. Also FREE FOOD! Can i haz pancakes? *puppy eyes*  

ZarAburame

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:53 pm
Lol this is funny.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:54 pm
TheLostAngel-Mika
TheLostAngel-Mika
TheLostAngel-Mika

Idk anymore why they h8 each other. and i dont really care anymore

They're your friends!
You should care about them and they should care about you enough to put aside their differences and just stop hating!

like i said, i dont care anymore
Kane: (steals the keyboard) She does. She's just to big a proudful kitten to admit it.
(smacks him)

Thank you Kane~
Now Mika, what books do you like? Any specific author or subject?

Kane: (steals the keyboard again, sitting on Kitten so she doesn't hit me again) Kitty loves her fantasy books. And Scott Westerfield. And Supernatural. The kid's (I'm 18 ) obsessed with PC Cast. Anything else Meeks? rofl She's yelling at me to get off her. Should I?

Yeah, you might want to get off of her...
What's your favorite book/book series?  

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:55 pm
ZarAburame
Naw dont its funnier that way razz . Also Supernatural? like the show? cuase I loved that show. Also FREE FOOD! Can i haz pancakes? *puppy eyes*

Kane: No way. She actually hates that show. Food? Where?! Anyone got any steaks? Aww poor Kitten is still screaming at me.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:58 pm
(has pushed Kane off and is now sitting on him) hmm.. House of Night, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Gallagher Girls, and whatever series Hush Hush is in. OH!!!! And the evermore books  

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:59 pm
TheLostAngel-Mika
(has pushed Kane off and is now sitting on him) hmm.. House of Night, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Gallagher Girls, and whatever series Hush Hush is in. OH!!!! And the evermore books

Someone seems to be in a better mood.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:59 pm
TheLostAngel-Mika

Nice picks~
Have you seen the 1st part of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows yet?  

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:01 pm
TheLostAngel-Mika

Nice picks~

No. I refuse to see it aftr they KILLED Half blood prince
@Fudge: Im sitting on an 18 year old. What girl wouldnt be in a better mood? (JK JK! URO IF YOUR READING THIS I LOVE YOU!!)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:02 pm
TheLostAngel-Mika
TheLostAngel-Mika

Nice picks~

@Fudge: Im sitting on an 18 year old. What girl wouldnt be in a better mood? (JK JK! URO IF YOUR READING THIS I LOVE YOU!!)

Nice deathly hallows has a TERIBLE cliff hanger.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:04 pm
TheLostAngel-Mika
TheLostAngel-Mika

Nice picks~

Hm, I see. I take it you're not going to want to see the Sea of Monsters movie if they make that.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:06 pm
TheLostAngel-Mika
TheLostAngel-Mika

Nice picks~

Hm, I see. I take it you're not going to want to see the Sea of Monsters movie if they make that.

HELL NO!! THEY EFFING MURDERED THE MOVIE!!! MURDERED IT!!!! XD Kane's calling out for help.  

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:07 pm
TheLostAngel-Mika
TheLostAngel-Mika
TheLostAngel-Mika

Nice picks~

HELL NO!! THEY EFFING MURDERED THE MOVIE!!! MURDERED IT!!!! XD Kane's calling out for help.

he should be its considered rape on his part since your under 18 XD sorry I needed to say it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:08 pm
TheLostAngel-Mika
TheLostAngel-Mika
TheLostAngel-Mika

Nice picks~

Yeah, I agree. They also murdered the series of unfortunate events movie... *shudders*
Don't worry Kane! We're gathering the ransom now!  

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:10 pm
ZarAburame
TheLostAngel-Mika
TheLostAngel-Mika
TheLostAngel-Mika

Nice picks~

he should be its considered rape on his part since your under 18 XD sorry I needed to say it.

Kane: (has stolen the keyboard back and has locked myself in the bathroom) ZarAburame, you can't rape the willing wink (sighs) Unfourtunatly until her current boyfriend is gone, she isn't willing. Which makes me depressed. WHY?!?!?!?!  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games