Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~ Furry Photos ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 378 379 380 381 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DigitalPoisonIvy

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 3:11 pm
User Image

Only photo I've gotten so far from my last shoot on Sunday.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:02 pm
gonk heart  

punchIT

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:07 pm
You're so beautiful!  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:15 pm
You just have to live in Michigan dont you ><  

Record Producer Jay-Z

Darien_Thread

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:21 pm
I honestly don't like that of you VG. I think that the Goth look is just....Blah ^-^ It messes up the hair and to be honest, any one can pull it off sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:25 pm
It's a photo shoot...she was modelling.  

Rainey_angel81

Darien_Thread

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:32 pm
Rainey_angel81

Yes, I know. But I don't like it. The Goth look is over done because of it lusty look and to me it has become unoriginal  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 6:27 pm
Darien_Thread
Rainey_angel81

Yes, I know. But I don't like it. The Goth look is over done because of it lusty look and to me it has become unoriginal

I actually quite enjoy the opposite input. No Worries Rainey! ^_^ heart

Anywho, I know you consider it "Goth" But I am not "Goth" I am Alternative. That's the Modeling I do. And Its odd that you think its become unoriginal, I mean, I personally think its just become more competative. Suicide Girls and such made Alternative Modeling into an overated trend. Only, that's not the only Modeling I'll be doing. I'm cutting my hair and I'm going to try out various forms of Modeling. Japanese Culture, Rave, Casual, Runway..basically Anything.

You Say Unoriginal, I say Room to Explore. ^_^

But Thank you. ITs nice to here someone dissagree once in a while.  

DigitalPoisonIvy

DigitalPoisonIvy

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 6:30 pm
Sabi- Don't cry!

Rainey-Thank you. ^_^

Nanaki_Red XIII-Only to Inconvenience you. ^_~

Darien_Thread-You'd be surprised how many people can't pull it off. I can't pull off the ACTUAL modeling considered Goth. I can pull off the Punky, Rebel girl look.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 6:31 pm
Two more Though. ^_^

User Image
User Image  

DigitalPoisonIvy

schoogie

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 6:52 pm
O_____O please tell me what kind of hair product you use gonk heart

hehehehe look what i did yesterday:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 6:54 pm
schoogie
O_____O please tell me what kind of hair product you use gonk heart

hehehehe look what i did yesterday:

That...looks painful, and a bit gross. sweatdrop  

Sirus Jin

DigitalPoisonIvy

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:01 pm
Schoogie- Me? On My Hair? I think I used a White Rain Product That Day, but normally I use L.A. LOOKS Aerosol Spray Glue. It comes in a Red can. Usually Purchased at Meijers, Walmart(ew), etc.

I Also Use a Nice Combination of 4 Part Clear Elmers Glue, 1 Part White(cause White holds better), and a tad bit of water to make it less goopy.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:12 pm
Darien_Thread
Rainey_angel81

You have no idea what goth is if you think that is goth. Today's youth think goth is anything with black, chains, fishnet, and colored hair gonk That's not what goth is about. I prefer the victorian look with long skirts and corsets, or gothic lolita look with striped stockings, Mary Jane platform shoes, and frills and lace and ruffles everywhere heart  

Leyla Giselle

Darien_Thread

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:21 pm
Tolera
Darien_Thread
Rainey_angel81

You have no idea what goth is if you think that is goth. Today's youth think goth is anything with black, chains, fishnet, and colored hair gonk That's not what goth is about. I prefer the victorian look with long skirts and corsets, or gothic lolita look with striped stockings, Mary Jane platform shoes, and frills and lace and ruffles everywhere heart
Ok, to me Goth is any thing that is dark with chains, fish net and stuff. Grudge is the Flannel, Torn jeans, sports jackets. Punk is the warn jeans, dark T-Shirts, and random studded bracelets and stuff.

I don’t dissects every thing into its on category  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 378 379 380 381 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games