Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YumiStryke

6,125 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:49 pm
Lonely Hana-chan
l her teddy l
Lonely Hana-chan
I do have another slave that needs to be taken as well Nuo

User Image
(If the wolf wishes I will take Nuo instead and give him Miw)

then how about a trade leave miw with the wolf and take nuo instead
ok fair deal use Nuo in my house then  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:22 pm
User Image

Lillac Jones.

Young witchling...but be careful..she doesn't look harmful, but you've got a handful.

Lillac smiled gently. "My name is Lillac. Lillac Jones. It's nice to meet you, Drake."
She exclaimed, as she started to follow Drake out of the shop.

My mind, My soul, My heart is my own, But my body, belongs to he who owns me.

iiShexii_Mamiixs

5,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:23 pm
DIn sat there looking around as slaves left leaving her arm in the reach of the vampire. as she shock her wings hopeing the chains would come offwith no luck.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:57 pm
Don't be afraid, I won't bite
User Image
"Gaurd, please unleash this poor girl",Alphonse said strictly, he hated the idea of caging living breathing, creatures, it is a abomination
"Sir would you like chains on her?",the gaurd asked stupidly"WHAT?! Do you think she is a wild beast that need to be tamed? No, in fact she is a class higher than me, but do you see chains on me? No, I think not!",the wolf replied angerly.
He hated these lowly humans, putting down animals, and other races. The gaurd looked at the wolf, and started to unlock the cage, " There you can get out now"

Lol Immortal zealot

6,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Minami Mia

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:04 pm
User Image

Miw crawled out of the cage standing up to her unassuming height of only 5 feet. Looking up at the guard she shrank closer against the wolf feeling safer with him then the rough looking guard. Placing her small hand on his back she marveled at the soft fur. "If you don't mind me asking" she said quietly afraid to offend him "but uhh what exactly are you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:19 pm
User Image

Skylar calmed down when she saw that the wolf had decided to purchase a girl who, she thought, was much better suited with him than herself. Sighing a little, she moved back up to the front of the cage and looked out at the people passing by. She took a cup to the side of her, filled with nothing more than just a few sips left of water and finished it. Her mouth was so dry at the moment, she didn't care whether she'd regret finishing it off so soon later or not; or, how dirty the water had gotten.

Dorkii Crayonz

4,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:32 pm
Din looked around seeing a girl "hello are you thirsty dear" she said smiling at her keeping her gaze around everything  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:36 pm
User Image

Skye looked up calmly, surprised that someone was actually talking to her but tried not to make her excitement too obvious. Maybe this girl could get her some water? "Yes...I am, actually...Do you have any water?" She asked bluntly, saying the last part softly as she picked the cup back up and offered it to the woman hopefully.

Dorkii Crayonz

4,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lol Immortal zealot

6,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:53 pm
The official orochimaru
User Image
"Ah that is a vey good qeustion, you see a long, long time ago, I was a man, who'd been cursed to live forever in this body", the wolf replied "But unforunatly I can't remember fully"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:09 pm
User Image

Miw looked down at him lost in thought "can't you ever change back?" she asked innocently small face intent not understanding why everyone else gave the kind wolf such a large birth as though they feared him.  

Minami Mia

DarkHellBoy19

Loyal Knight

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:44 pm
"Well it's nice to meet you Lillac." He said as he open the door for her and as soon as she walked through outside he follow behind her shuting the door.
( Made a rp home call Drake's cabin, so start posting there :3)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:03 pm
User Image
"I have tried, and tried, but the results were negative",the wolf said sadly, "Would you like to take a ride on my back to my home? It's rather far from here"

Lol Immortal zealot

6,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Minami Mia

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:10 pm
User Image

Miw looked at him then gave a small shrug she climbed onto his back surprised at how sturdy he was. "Are you sure this is okay I'm no feather you know" she joked nervously ignoring all the curious stares they were getting from the other people. "Can we go now?" she asked questioningly wanting to leave the stench of unwashed bodies and rotted food behind  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:49 am
sleeping is for dreaming
Din looked at shade a bit and hekd her arm out to him" drink really, i regenorate blood quickly, so feel free to drink" she said smileing and looking at the others leave her hand near his reach

shade bites her and takes what he needs to survive. he pulls his fangs out and his eyes turn to blue. "thanks."  

VezsperKnight

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:09 pm
Din smiled and pulled her hand back "no problem at all. if you want more just let me know" she said tearing her dress a bit and wrapping it around the bite  
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games