Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:52 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shook his head slightly at the mention of training. He had enough bouncing around in his head without alarms going off every time he was around magic, especially considering who his lover was. Watching Loki’s face as he spoke, Tony saw how disturbed the subject made him, and sent over the bond a small wave of comfort. “Well. We’ll just have to keep that from happening to us.” He said lightly. “I’ve noticed that magic seems to be different colors, does everyone have their own color?” he asked, deciding to change the subject a little.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:14 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked up to Tony when the man sent comfort over their bond and smiled. "If someone tried we would know and I would not let such things happen. I would kill the person trying to do such things to you." Loki growled. "Some people do have different colors but some are similar too." Loki continued. He was glad for the conversation change, it made him feel more comfortable.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:48 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Smiling at Loki’s growl, Tony reached out, petting his hair gently. He never complained about the protective streak in Loki, relished it even. Considering it was returned as well just made it all the better. Humming in thought, Tony bit his lip as he considered that. “I wonder what generates the variety of colors. You’d figure energy is energy…” he said slowly. As they finished filling the box, Tony didn’t bother getting the other one, pulling Loki into his lap instead, holding him tightly and smiling at him. “I suppose worrying about colors is kind of pointless though huh?” he joked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:08 am
MDaylus

Loki learned into tony when the man pet his hair soothing him. "Different realms have there own colored magic but from there it can have variations." Loki explained a bit before Tony pulled him into his lap. He relaxed into tonys tight hold with a hum. "It is a bit pointless as you can not see them." Loki nodded with a soft smile.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:59 am
Alikia Tsuki

Nuzzling into him as Loki relaxed, Tony chuckled slightly. “You know me, grabbing on to the oddest detail to examine.” He said lightly. Taking in Loki’s scent, he relaxed slowly, letting himself forget about the past few days of work and even his own worries of Loki’s behavior. “When we beat Thanos and your free to run around the universe again, do you think you’ll still be happy to call Earth home?” he asked absently. He wasn’t worried about the answer, even if Loki said no, Tony was positive he’d be just as happy following Loki around wherever he wanted to go. He had a craving to see these other worlds, these other races and civilizations Thor and Loki talked about.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:05 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded with a chuckle when the man stated that he like to grab onto the oddest detail. Tilting his head in curiosity when Tony asked him if he would still be happy to call earth home when they had defeated Thanos. "I would like to think so, but it is hard to say. I unlike my mother can not see into the future, but as long as I am with you I will be happy." he purred pulling Tony into a soft kiss. Thanos seemed like a big concern he still needed to deal with but the elder god wasn't close to being a true threat yet. Right now the biggest worry for him was what was still growing within him.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:31 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony watched Loki as he considered the question. Eyes softening at the answer he received, he let Loki pull him into the kiss without a complaint. Pressing Loki a little closer, he smiled when they parted. “I’m glad to hear that.” He said softly. “You’re going to have a hard time shaking me off, even if you wanted to.” He joked, nuzzling into Loki’s shoulder again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:49 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled gently when he saw Tony's gaze soften at his words. "I am glad that you are glad." Loki murmured nuzzling Tony. He smiled when the man said that he would have a hard time shaking him off even if he wanted to. "That sounds like a challenge, it is a good thing I do not wish to shake you off." Loki chuckled.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:23 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony grinned at Loki’s words. It was so amusing to know how alike they were at times. That probably would have been Tony’s answer if their positions were reversed. Fingers trailing up Loki’s spine, he looked at his lover. “I’m still amazed that I managed to snag you. Of all the men in the universe you could have picked.” He smiled. He would never forget to appreciate Loki, not after the other relationships he’d had and failed at.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:12 pm
MDaylus

"I am amazed we snagged each other." Loki stated snuggling into Tony again. Mischief seeming to feel left out crawled into Loki's lap with a mew. Loki chuckled at her but he pet her gently. "Hello sweet girl." Loki said softly. Loki gave a soft yawn curled up against Tony with Mischief in his lap. He felt safe and comfortable, something he never wanted to end. "We should go introduce her."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:09 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony hummed contently as Loki snuggled into him. He loved having the god curl closer to him, it made him feel like he had actually accomplished something by making Loki feel safe and wanted. Smiling as Mischief made herself comfortable on Loki’s lap and demanded some attention, he shook his head. He really was pleased to see that he had chosen the kitten well. She was already attached to Loki and seemed to be stubborn and determined to be spoiled. She’d fit right in with their little family. “She’s going to be so very spoiled.” Tony said lightly, watching the kitten lean into Loki’s touch. “Maybe she should be the team mascot.” He joked, knowing that everyone would be eager to play with and pet the kitten.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:45 pm
MDaylus

"Of course she is, she is our kitten." Loki hummed in response when Tony said that Mischief would be quite spoiled. "I am sure they would all love that and the media as well. What is the team mascot?" Loki questioned curiously looking up to Tony. He had not heard of the mascot in his time in Midgard despite the Avengers having battled a few things during that time. He had still not joined them in battle yet, partially because he didn't want the media to know who he was and because he still feared they would remember New York and think him an enemy. He had helped out over the com lines however viewing the battle with JARVIS' help.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:30 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled at Loki’s matter-of-fact response. He expected nothing less than a hopelessly spoiled cat. At the mention of the media, Tony grinned. He could imagine the stories focused on the most preeminent superhero team in the world being utterly devoted and attached to a tiny black kitten. The question had Tony smirking and giving a little shrug. “Thor?” he suggested lightly. The blond was by far one of the most popular people, all clueless sweetness and immeasurable strength that never ceased to fascinate. “We don’t really have a mascot. Just our little symbol, and we only have that because by lucky coincidence, the only letter left of my name after the tower got smashed was the A.” he admitted. “We’ve never thought about it, it’s too gimmicky, like we’re trying to sell stuff, when we’re just trying to help. The only one of us that brands their stuff is me, and well, I’ve grown up like that, it’s not something I think about.” He said with another shrug.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:22 am
MDaylus

Loki balked at the thought of Thor being the mascot for the team. "You or Steve would have made a much better choice." Loki stated. Listening to the man explain about the symbol loki nodded in understanding. "Well perhaps it's for the best then that you do not really have a Mascot and just a spokesperson even if it is the bumbling oaf." Loki continued. He moved carefully off of Tony's lap standing with Mischief. "Come on there are people for her to meet." Loki said holding a hand out to tony.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games