Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jaded Sign

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:53 am
Hey, Im Jaded and although Im not exactly new to rping, I am new here. So please be kind. XD

I used to roleplay alot, so I think I am at least semi-literate, although I havent really roleplayed in about 4, 4 and a half years or so, well, more or less since AG went down. Though I have attempted to do AR, but not alot of sites that I join seem to stay active. So Im afraid I am quite rusty and will probably need quite a bit of work before I am up to scratch.

So, Aside from the fact that I miss roleplaying, I do badly need to find my muse, last I saw of her, she had left for Tibet and I havent seen her since, so if any spots a rogue muse, feeling free to rope her down and pass her along!

I mainly roleplay fantasy, though scifi and AU are also sometimes a possibility.

Any and all questions welcome.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:39 am
Hello. whee I'm Liliana.

I think it's about time that I introduce myself. I'm new to this guild - joined about 2 weeks ago. surprised

I love to roleplay. I've been doing it for seven years. I'm interested in all different genres. Sometimes I might be afraid of something new, but once I learn information about it I'll hop right in.

My favorite type of roleplays are fighting and romance. I love Arthurian legend type things. Also, I love Steampunk. My current character that I've been using is a Steampunk warrior. She's a lot of fun, but I don't stick to one type of character. My moods change with each roleplay.

I hope to find some interesting roleplays here, to meet some interesting people, and learn off of everyone. I find it hard to find decent roleplays as of late, more importantly to get involved with people that bare the same interest.

Liliana Mythos Judge

Silens Venator

Witty Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:24 pm
Hello, my name is Joshua. I'm a 17 year old college student. I've been role playing for a good 6 years now. I'm a bit of a writer and find that role playing helps me stay sharp as far as writing and expand my horizons as far as subject matter. I'm a huge scifi buff and am starting to expand a little bit more into fantasy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:14 pm
Hello everyone, My name is Micheal, but you may call me Mike if you wish, I'm 18 (right now and always hungry lol) I joined a couple days ago, but kinda new to the roleplaying. Well if anyone wants to know anything, PM me. I'm also always looking for one on ones.  

mike18911222

Mikilala1the1third

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:10 am
Welcome to the guild!
I'm Mikayla, by the way, and I've been around here a couple years. Silens Venator, your name means Silent Hunter in Latin, right? Haha, it's always fun to spot some Latin around. (People say it's a dead language, but that's a lie.)

Anyway, welcome guys! Let me give you guys a tip coming in here: Though the role plays here are more for fun than for an actual "School", be up for learning as you go. Really incredible writers are the ones that are always learning from somebody else--it goes an incredibly long way. When I first started role playing, I had no idea how lame my writing was. Even my characters were cliche, my writing overdramatic, and I fell into the "Jane Phase" where every one of your characters fit into this little mold, like clones of everybody else's characters. Learn! Writing is so much fun when you're confident enough in yourself to know that you don't know everything. Because you don't. And people respect you for that.

I hope you guys have an awesome time here and really get involved. Enjoy your writing!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:28 am
Hi

I think it's high time I officialy introduced myself to people, My name is James I am 15 years old and a freshmn in highschool. I have medium to long brown hair, and I have ever changing eyes. I love to RP, the more strange, the better the RP for me, I like things that don't go off of your average everyday subjects. I also like RP's that involve fighting, and romance. I still have no idea what so ever what level Rper I am, I have been in this guild for a while, but since I don't know if I am low or medium or a high lever rper I have posted very often, and I have never had the courage to ask somone if they would test me for my level.

Ren Igaramei

Monster of Monday

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:41 pm
Hello everyone, I'm Sarah. (:
This is my first post here, and one of my first forays into roleplaying, so this will be something of an adventure.
I'm really into reading and writing, so roleplaying seemed like the logical next step, and this guild looked like the perfect place to learn and improve, once I figure out what's going on.
For a bit about me, I turned sixteen a few months ago, and am a sophomore in highschool. As a result, I don't have tons of time to do stuff I want to (in fact homework is calling as I type this xD) but I find a way most of the time.
In summary, it's great to meet you all, and I'm really excited to be here. (: I'm off to get a better feel for how everything works here, but if you have any tips for a complete newbie, I would love to hear from you. biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:10 am
Hello my name is Pippin, but my friends in the cosplay world call me Major XD and soon to be Chowder.
Im not really new at RPing, Ive been RPing for at least 6 years or so. I only RP on IMs, I have MSN/YAHOO/AIM JUST for RPing, kinda funny huh? lol
But now Im just desperate to find RPers who will RP with me, that is why i have joined this guild, Im on the quest of looking for RPers, I dont care if they are beginners Im gladly to help them RP. I can do just OC(Original Characters) RPs, OC's with an anime/manga character(just depends on what anime/manga it is), and anime/manga RP's.
This post just sounds a little weird to me -.-; I sound really deperate but really I am!!!
Just so some of you know if you want to RP I dont do Bleach, Naruto, or Twilight... I can do yaoi but thats just occasionally if Im highly depserate to the freakin core XD... I dont care about the ratings, just please dont make it rated G, PG, or PG-13.... >.> so yes I just hope to find more RPers ^^; and of course friends.  

pip_pandora66

Slipping Fox

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:31 pm
Hi, Sanveno here. I'm relatively new to Gaia, but i am confident in my english skills. 15yrs old, female, anime addict, procrastinatinator, sadist; that's just about all i'm willing to let on ^_~ I'm currently looking for a good roleplay so i can gain some new experience. ~Sayonara  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:14 am
Hi there heart I'm Angil

I really suck at these into things. I'm kind of new to RP but I have a very active imagination so it helps me. I love fantasy stuff but I could probably do anything as long as its not fan based on something I know nothing about ^_^ So ya..I have said hi now. Hope to make plenty of friends! 3nodding  

p2mAngil

The Healing of Harms

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:12 pm
Hi! I just just just joined so...I guess this is a good place to start 3nodding I'm The Healing of Harms, but you may refer to me as Harms, or any other nickname you can conjure up.

I have never done any rping before in my life, though I am interested, and I have most of my writing experience in fanfiction, short stories, and poetry. Sci-fi is the love of my life and there shall be no other whee I hope to make some friends and learn this new and exciting form of entertainment!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:00 pm
Heyo peoples! I'm new and vary excited to be here! Thank you for letting me join this guild. 3nodding  

Earthy Greendragon

HeartSeeker Sora

Dangerous Member

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:43 pm
The name is Tsukiyomi Tsubasa. Or, if you want, you can call me TK. I joined this Guild because I am on a 6-year writer's block. And this account is/will be my OC for an anime/manga series known as Shugo Chara. Currently, the outfit I am wearing is the Character Transformation known as Holy Jewel. I also have Nightmare Jewel. 3nodding Nice to meet you all and I hope you all can help! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:20 am
Ello people! I'm Dreiyan and fresh out of the mass of un-cultured RP guilds. Took awhile to find a place like this lol.

I'm 17 (2 more months till the big 18 cool ) and am no stranger to RPing. Hobbies include; drawing, model building, painting, sculpting, writing stories, video games, anime/manga collecting, and sleeping.

My specialties in RPing are fantasy, horror, Sci-fi, romance, and show/game based RPs. Been RPing for bout 4 years. Glad to be here and meet you all!

**time is in short supply for me at the moment, so plz refrain from kicking me out due to not joining an RP or something. The end of senior year is very very very busy gonk  

Jest_A_Clown

Dapper Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

- Tasogare no Arashii -

Beloved Friend

9,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:05 pm
こんにちは!!

My name is Arashii.. I'm not a new member but I have been in-active for a while sad . I'm a semi-lit/lit roleplayer. My favorite roleplays are fantasy and wolf! =(^_^)=. I'm glad that this Guild is alive again.

13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games