Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChiRubian

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:39 am
NAME:Nyz
APPEARANCE biggrin ark skin, Dark hair, dark brown eyes, wearing black.
FAV. BANDS:AFI, Evanescence, Three Days Grace, Panic! at the Disco
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:Rollerblading, pinball, jewelry making, anything sharp and shiny
PERSONALITY biggrin istant, usually very calm, often depressed, quiet. Some people compare me to a cat.
PET PEEVES:Stoopid people, too much homework.
LIKES/DISLIKES:
Likes-
reading Jthm comics,
writing poetry,
drawing,
I'm can't think of anything eles.
Dislikes-
People calling me names,
people in general,
going to school,
being depressed,
ummm....
REASON FOR JOINING: I need people to talk to, this looked like a cool guild.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:35 pm
NAME: Dai
APPEARANCE: short black hair, piercings, a lot of black clothes
FAV. BANDS: Diru, SOAD, Atreyu, etc (too many)
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: drawing, writing, and so on
LIKES/DISLIKES:
~ video games
~ philosophy
dislikes
~ stereotypes
~ being in school
~ and......forgetting
REASON FOR JOINING: looked cool. that and I have no life whatsoever  

Stygian Zero

LostWithin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:40 am
NAME: Joy
APPEARANCE: Short,shubby, long hair and red,black clothing. often bandshirts
FAV. BANDS: Wasp,Sentenced,Sonata Arctica,Type o Negative, Evergrey ans so on..
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading both comics and books, hang out with friends and cuddle/play with my pets
PERSONALITY: Very up or very down.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Music, cool clothing, animals, / judging people, wannabes and a lot more. To much for someone to care about
REASON FOR JOINING: I liked the goth culture since I discovered it : )  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:45 am
NAME: Heather
APPEARANCE: I am relatively tall for a girl my age (5'10") and I have dark brown hair(although my natural is dirty blonde, I hated it). I am pretty athletic, for the most part. I am not rail thin, but I'm not fat either, just kinda average I guess. My eyes are blue-gray and kinda yellow around my pupil. I don't have glasses although I kinda need them. I wear black clothes most the time... other times I just dress normal, BOO to being too poor to buy lots of black clothes
FAV. BANDS:
-Disturbed
-Atreyu
-Avenged Sevenfold
-Marilyn Manson
-Linkin Park
-3 Doors Down
-System of a Down
-Panic! at the Disco
-The Postal Service
-Rammstein
-and many, many more

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I like to go to the mall to shop/look around in Hot Topic and Spencers. I love listening to music, watching movies, and sleeping. I love to go to the graveyard up the road to sit amoung the dead and think/draw/write poetry. Also I like to play hacky sack in one of the openings, red dot if we hit a grave. Finally I love to hang out with my friends.
PERSONALITY: Overall I'm a pretty mellow person, although I do like to fight alot. Other than that I'm a pretty nice person that is fun to be around.
PET PEEVES: One of my pet peeves is when people all dress alike. The preps all look the same all the time and they don't express themselves enough. Im not dissing them or nething, but they should be more unique.
LIKES/DISLIKES: A few things I like:
-Really Good Music
-Good Movies
-My friends
-My elected family (Mom, Will-Mom's BF, My real sib-Patrick, My 2 elected sibs-Ashley & Luke and all my animals)
-Finally I love Rick(my bf)

My dislikes:
-School
-People at school
-Stereotypes
-Hot & Cold Weather

REASON FOR JOINING: To talk to other people like myself.  

LazyDruid

6,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
  • Citizen 200

DaniDoom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:21 pm
AME: Dani
APPEARANCE:Average height, Slim, black mohican (sometimes backcombed into a deathhawk)
FAV. BANDS: The cure, The smiths, Joy Division, bauhaus, sisters of mercy, siouxsie and the banshees, soft cell
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Listening to music, making html website templates, and spendign money
PERSONALITY: Can be cold as s**t, but alot of the time, kinda funny (apparently)
LIKES:Music, open minded people, trainstations, candles, incense, leather, whips, chains and many many things far to obscene to be mentioned here.
REASON FOR JOINING:I like the sound of the guild and now i can see the contents  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:25 pm
Welcome, n00blets.

::hordes cookie baskets for self::

domokun

MortSanglant

x Drk_Rayne x

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:27 am
I'm not a no0b..
But I was gone for a while because my comp broke..
I couldn't figure out where else to post this..

I just wanted to let everyone know that I finally got my comp fixed,
and I'm back.. I'll be on as much as I can
to post and check mail..

domokun

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:41 am
NAME: Andrew James Kelly
APPEARANCE: brown hair, 5'11, skinny
FAV. BANDS: GWAR, whatever I find at OCR
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, video games, television, comedy
PERSONALITY: Depends. mainly robot mode, sometimes ADD mode.
PET PEEVES: Stupid People
LIKES/DISLIKES:
Like:
Money
4chan
Triple Threat
Books
Comics
Animu
Kevin Smith
Dislike:
never really got into the horror genre
most stuff that depresses me
airheads.
REASON FOR JOINING: there really isn't a reson to do anything, is there?  

tablecat

AngelusSilenti

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:45 am
Name: Pat
Appearance: Slim build; eye colors alternate between hazel, light and dark brown; dark brown/black hair about three inches below my shoulders; 6'
Fav. Artists: David Bowie, The Birthday Massacre, VNV Nation, Nine Inch Nails, Smashing Pumpkins, Rob Zombie/White Zombie, Danny Elfman/Oingo Boingo, Type O Negative, Wumpscut, VAST, the list goes on
Hobbies / Interests: collecting CD's by the artists I listen to; the Latin language; horror/ghost stories and movies in this genre; collecting art by Nene Thomas, Wayne Barlowe, Amy Brown, Ruth Thompson to name a few;
Personality: depends on whether or not I've had my caffeine for the day. If I have, I'm either really energetic or mellow. If not, I'm the dragon you woke from its nap
Pet Peeves: ignorance, narrow mindedness, religion pushers, and those with a holier than thou (or gothier than thou) attitudes
Likes/Dislikes: for dislikes see above. Likes - anime, alchemy gothic carta, most Tim Burton films, most Johnny Depp films, Castlevania: SOTN and its soundtrack; Castlevania, Metroid, & Fatal Frame series; movie soundtracks for Last of the Mohicans, The Crow, to name a few; HP Lovecraft, The Dark Tower series, The Ender saga, strange and unusual individuals; graphic novels such as Transmetropolitian, The Crow, Preacher and Y the Last man; X-23..as you see the list is quite extensive and this isn't all of it either. If you want to know more, just ask. I don't bite..unless there is a request for it
Reason for Joining: the open-mindedness of the moderators

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:22 am
A big welcome to all of our newest members. Welcome to the guild. I hope you find what you seek within our halls, and hey have a basket of cookies while you're here. *gives out cookie baskets*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ossuaria

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:04 pm
NAME: Kelly
APPEARANCE: 5'2, Curvy... See pic below.
FAV. BANDS:Skinny Puppy, Front Line Assembly, Bauhaus, The Cure, Velvet Acid Christ, Collide, Ayria, Alien Sex Fiend, Die Form, AngelSpit, David Bowie, KMFDM, DeVision, etc...
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: DIY Fashion, anything artistic, nature, spending time with my cat...
PERSONALITY: kind of silly... shy but talkative, loving most things dark, tragic and goreariffic, but always make a little room for hello kitty...
PET PEEVES: +Hypocrisy (we are all guilty of it)+Netspeak (can't stand things like afk, lol, wtf, lmao and well, anything that isn't proper english grammar really...)
- Art
- reading
- film: horror/crime/thriller/comedy/sci-fi/fantasy/historical.
- anime
- water and rain and extremely quiet places...
DISLIKES:
- most of my dislikes cannot be discussed here.. curious? just pm me.
REASON FOR JOINING: Wanted to connect with others who have similar interests!

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:07 pm
NAME: Rei
APPEARANCE: 5'4 long black hair, brown eyes, an average waist, neutral colored clothing (is asian)
FAV. BANDS: the pillows
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: sketching, sewing (yes i have a girly side), track, football (likes to play with the guys heart )
PERSONALITY: mostly mellow sometimes bubbly (like now xD)
PET PEEVES: people that ignore me TT__TT (i need constant attention and care for)
LIKES: noodles, reading, john, pets, anime, john, megatokyo, pandas, john..... LUV U JOHN!
DISLIKES: man boobs, hard core rock (the screaming...cant take the screaming), and overmedium eggs (must have the scrambled ones)
REASON FOR JOINING: black is my favorite color?.... dont really kno  

chinagrl777

Death.Of.A.Sharpie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:52 am
NAME: Abbigael (Or Abbie for short)
SEXUALITY: Bisexual
APPEARANCE: Black ahir, nose stud, lots of eyeliner, bad alice jacket <3
FAV. BANDS: Slipknot, Dimmu Borgir, Murderdolls, Wednesday 13, Marilyn Manson, Cradle Of Filth. Etc, etc.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Art, music, Gaia, Hanging with Will, Charley and Jen
PERSONALITY: Weird, upfront, Negative (sometimes).....Yeah
PET PEEVES: Nothing really.....Except for being a b***h.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Hate's: Homophobes, pink, trends, one-song-wonders, racism, disrimination. Like's: Black, Bad Alice, Emily Strange, Will, Charley and Jen, black and white photographs, Marilyn Manson.
REASON FOR JOINING: Looked awesome and different (which I like)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:17 pm
Hiii domokun domokun domokun (I have no idea what that face is supposed to mean, but I'm in love with it)

NAME: Kayla
APPEARANCE: Long, light brown hair currently with some pink-ish/red-ish streaks; green eyes; 5'4"; 95 lb [no I do not have an eating disorder, thankyouverymuch]; pale skin [naturally pale, that is]...
FAV. BANDS: The Sisters of Mercy, Christian Death (& everything else Rozz), Death in June, New Model Army, Cabaret Voltaire, Audra, Joy Division, The Cure...
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Killing time...?
PERSONALITY: It changes. Not on purpose or anything; it just does.
REASON FOR JOINING: I was REALLY into the whole Goth scene like 4 or perhaps 5 years ago; I'm not nearly as into the whole Goth thing as I used to be. I don't dress Goth [by that I mean, I don't wear corsets & long, flowing skirts or anything], but I still feel an attachment to the scene, & Goth music is & will be for at least a long time my primary music love heart heart  

Kosova4Life

Kishomi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:19 pm
NAME: uhhh Call me Kish

APPEARANCE: 5' 7" slender, white ( yes im from caucasia biatch! WOO), Soft, fluffy, brown hair that goes to the small of my back. 6 ear piercingsUser Image

FAV. BANDS: The Protomen, Kittie, Nightwish, Dietoten Hosen, KT Tunstall, Prog, Micheal Andrews, Beck, Bon Jovi, Audioslave, SOAD, Dido, Deftones, Cursive, Disturbed, Drowning Pool, Fear Factory, Fuel, Nobuo Uematsu, Godsmack, Gwar, Iced Earth, Kotoko, Marilyn Manson, Metallica, Mudvayne, Opeth, O-zone, Oasis, Ozzy, Pantera, Queen etc..

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Art..uhh...anime...yaoi...yaoi..asains...

PERSONALITY: eratic

PET PEEVES:
Smacking, tapping, ppl who are little prissy pricks ( i.e.: U say something totally unprovoking and they flip out on you: cant take a joke: or just take out all their woes on you)

Animals (esp. wolves), colors @_@, art, anime, people who talk to me
DISLIKES: ahh so much to fill outtt....

REASON FOR JOINING:
well....uhm...been a little awol on gaia since the deconstruction of The Final Fantasy VII Coven of Darkness and i needed to get a little place to feel home online again o.0  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games