Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:37 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Wacram Glaziuz
*the hammerhead of the pikachu's hammer went off, and logen jumps at the creature, starting to touch and lick it, smell it, she came to the conclusion*

"what an odd creature"

*Pikachu attacks her with a thunder bolt before getting knocked out of the ring*

*The thunder bolt went intoo the randomly hovering thing above their heads*

*-and went through it and hit you, sending you flying[It happens on the game]*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:37 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
*the hammerhead of the pikachu's hammer went off, and logen jumps at the creature, starting to touch and lick it, smell it, she came to the conclusion*

"what an odd creature"
she smiles "dont eat it"

*Logen turns around and said while having pikachu's hand in her mouth started to chew on it:*

"aww why not?"
she laughed "fine you can eat it"  

Aprilbaby1

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:45 pm
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Wacram Glaziuz
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Wacram Glaziuz

"what an odd creature"

*Pikachu attacks her with a thunder bolt before getting knocked out of the ring*

[umm no it havent happened once while i played it in 1 year... so i would know... daah!]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:45 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Wacram Glaziuz
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Wacram Glaziuz

"what an odd creature"

[umm no it havent happened once while i played it in 1 year... so i would know... daah!]

[It does. xD]  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:48 pm
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz

"what an odd creature"
she smiles "dont eat it"

*Logen turns around and said while having pikachu's hand in her mouth started to chew on it:*

"aww why not?"

*Logen broke the neck of the pikachu and Logen ate the pikachu bit for bit chewing the bones extra hard and came to the conclusion*

"odd taste for an odd smelling creature"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:49 pm
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Wacram Glaziuz
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Wacram Glaziuz
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Wacram Glaziuz

"what an odd creature"

[It does. xD]

[Not in 64 version... havent played Gamecube version so much that i can tell if it doesent, but i bet it dont!]  

Wacram Glaziuz

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz

"what an odd creature"
she smiles "dont eat it"

"aww why not?"

*Logen broke the neck of the pikachu and Logen ate the pikachu bit for bit chewing the bones extra hard and came to the conclusion*

[The pikachu was on it's last life, so it's gone]  
"Hm...looks tasty," he said, turning into a werewolf and biting into the Pichu.  

Arage

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:51 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz

"what an odd creature"
she smiles "dont eat it"

"aww why not?"

she laughed "tasty?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:52 pm
*Portal appears and we get transported back to Necross's castle in Hollow Bastion*  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Arage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:52 pm
Arage looked up, the dead Pichu dangling from his mouth. "Ah, we're back," he said with a full mouth.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:55 pm
Arage
"Hm...looks tasty," he said, turning into a werewolf and biting into the Pichu.

*gives him a hand... becouse that was all that was left of the little odd creature*

Wacram Glaziuz

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:56 pm
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
*Portal appears and we get transported back to Necross's castle in Hollow Bastion*

*Logen merges with Lola's shadow*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:08 pm
*Looks around and walks over to the room*  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:11 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

*Logen merges with Lola's shadow*
"whos hungry?" she asked looking around  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games