Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:50 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Repressed Memories
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Repressed Memories
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
dunkler o_O

(ha ha that sukes)
(I know guys have it lucky, girls have to go on constant diets to stay skinny, I hate all of you guys lol)

(Lol you don't have to diet, just have to eat right and excercise. I eat like a pig, yet I've been 150lbs. for a few years now 'cause I go to karate)
(god dame man lol, no I got kinda chunky, im not telling you how much i weigh lol)

(Hehe, show me a pic then =D)

I just took a pic god wait till it develops it will be on my profile
and omg i love my black hair XDDD

(*goes to profile* The emo-ness!! Hehe)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:51 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
[Ohh no my hair turned green while i was emo >< ohh noeeez!]

[goes almost emo again becouse her hair went green while she was a emo emo ]  

Wacram Glaziuz

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:52 pm
"Sam, will you please tell us what happened to you right this instant" He yells and says angrily
Sam "Fine!! Ill write it down ok!!Jesus crimony Dad!"
She grabs a piece of paper and starts writing down her past  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:53 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
"Sam, will you please tell us what happened to you right this instant" He yells and says angrily
Sam "Fine!! Ill write it down ok!!Jesus crimony Dad!"
She grabs a piece of paper and starts writing down her past
soren looks at her write it down and waits  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:54 pm
Cordire was still on the surface, wandering the castle. "And of course, I'm left all alone...again..." he said, sighing and shaking his head sadly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:04 am
*logen shouted out a window in pure happyness to Cordire*

"come see the kids im watching over and i and Sam is going to take care for"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:07 am
soren flipped over on his chair so his hair hung and fell on the ground
kevin was still thinking of the female bull demon  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:11 am
Sam's father read aloud when she handed it to him

When i was 10 I was captured by a man I do not know his name, He was the person who trained me as he put it, If I did one thing wrong he would wip, slap, hit, pull on my hair, untill I would bleed. He would tell me Im worthless, and Abomination, A mistake. The horible things he would say to me, To hide from the pain, I hid inside myself, I waited in the darkness, but no one would help me. He sold me to the King after he Broke me. When I was 16, A women started to cheer me up I never used to talk to her until she started telling me "He kido cheer up, why are you always so sad" and "Come on your hero will come" She had so much faith in me, She was hanged by the King. Ever sence I found out I started to rebel, I Kept trying to escape so he chained me up, then Soren had saved me, My life is owed to him, and I love him so much for my freedome
Love, Samition XI  

ShinyToy

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:11 am
Wacram Glaziuz
*logen shouted out a window in pure happyness to Cordire*

"come see the kids im watching over and i and Sam is going to take care for"

"Oh wow, someone actually knows I'm here," he said to himself. "Fine," he yelled back as he ran up to the room Logen was in.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:14 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

When i was 10 I was captured by a man I do not know his name, He was the person who trained me as he put it, If I did one thing wrong he would wip, slap, hit, pull on my hair, untill I would bleed. He would tell me Im worthless, and Abomination, A mistake. The horible things he would say to me, To hide from the pain, I hid inside myself, I waited in the darkness, but no one would help me. He sold me to the King after he Broke me. When I was 16, A women started to cheer me up I never used to talk to her until she started telling me "He kido cheer up, why are you always so sad" and "Come on your hero will come" She had so much faith in me, She was hanged by the King. Ever sence I found out I started to rebel, I Kept trying to escape so he chained me up, then Soren had saved me, My life is owed to him, and I love him so much for my freedome
Love, Samition XI
Her father looks at her "Sam, Im so sorry...I let this happen to you"
Sam says angrily "Whatever dad" she gets up and run's to her room
"Who is Soren, I will like to talk to you!"  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:15 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Love, Samition XI
Her father looks at her Sam, Im so sorry...I let this happen to you
Who is Soren, I will like to talk to you!

soren was sitting upside down and raised a leg as if he was raising his hand
soren:me!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:17 am
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Love, Samition XI

doren:me!!
Looks at him funny "I would like to speak to you alone, for saveing my daughter, Fallow me"He gets up and head for a room with two doors  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:18 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Love, Samition XI

Looks at him funny "I would like to speak to you alone, for saveing my daughter, Fallow me"He gets up and head for a room with two doors

soren rolls off the seat and follows him  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:21 am
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Love, Samition XI

Her father Numious closed the door behing him and sat on his throne "You, have saved my pride and joy, my life is in debt to you, I would like to bistow you with a gift" He steps infront of him and neels down he lifts his arms up and in his hand a sword, and amulet, and armor of Hell  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:22 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Love, Samition XI

Her father Numious closed the door behing him and sat on his throne "You, have saved my pride and joy, my life is in debt to you, I would like to bistow you with a gift" He steps infront of him and neels down he lifts his arms up and in his hand a sword, and amulet, and armor of Hell
soren looks at the items
soren:wow awsome thanks  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games