Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:33 pm
Sapphire finally found where the voices were coming from, but right now they were all silent.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:35 pm
((Didn't get the last part of the last sentence))
Hogan easily grabbed her neck and flew her away,"I wouldn't try that again brat!"

NightShadow looked at Cherry,"I'll be back when gramps here cools it." He then flaps his wings and flys away angrily.

Mist looks at fate,"Fate I love you too. I would never leave you. Even if crow were alive." She layed down next to him and leaned against him lovingly.

Dawnfire growled at Scar,"I hope you get a horrible disease!"  

Willowpelt12

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:39 pm
Cherry, being as mellow hearted as she was shugged and trotted off to bother Zyth.

--

Fate didn't feel the same when she spoke to him and only grew more guilty as the time passed.

"Mist... why do you stay with a big fat wolf like me?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:46 pm
Sapphire sat down with a shooting pain in her stomatch, she winced.  

---Crumplet---

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:48 pm
KRystal trembled growling. She didn't know what to do. Suddenly flashes of Raven, Cherry, zyth, and Dawnfire flashed in her mind. She snarled loudly glareing at Hogan.

Logans eyes turned brown again. the mark of his forehead began glowing. as he slammed into the ground the mark began to slowly fade. his eyes widdened as a searing pain shot threw his body.

Salem trembled angrily, slowly he walked back to Lock, his eyes on the ground.

Amiko began walking towards Lukaras resting place, she knew her friend would need her today, before she ran across the entrance to the woods though, she saw Lukas on the ground. Her eyes softened.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:48 pm
"What are you talking about? Your not fat and I love you. No matter what you do or say I still love you." She looked into his eyes trying to see if he loved her too.
Blaze saw she was gone and followed her scent,"Sapphire? Sapphire you ok?"
Dawnfire shot down the mountain,"Lukas! Lukas!" She hated scar but lukas needed help.  

Willowpelt12

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:50 pm
Sapphire turned around to see Blaze coming to here, "Yeah, I am fine," Sapphire said just as the pain went down.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:55 pm
Blaze nuzzled her,"Ok. Was it the pups?"  

Willowpelt12

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:03 pm
"Probably," Sapphire said, looking at Blaze lovingly.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:08 pm
Blaze licked her,"So do you have any names yet?" He was so excited to be a father that he could hardly restrain himself. His tail was wagging furiously and he had a big grin on his face.  

Willowpelt12

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:18 pm
Amiko quickly ran and got Lukara, they both rushed back to Lukas and nudged him. Lukas's brown eyes began clouding in pain.
Lukara wimpered and stared at teh sky. "Oh Max...I wish you were here. I can no longer heal....and I know AMiko cant save him....I wish I knew wat to do."

Sarah finallly shook Chaos off and backed up to Hogans hiding place, her shoulder blades bone exposed to teh world. She trembled in pain. Chaos snarled demonically.

Scar snarled as Krysstal charged at him, he grabed her by her scruf and threw her down the mountain. Krystal landed at the base of the mountain bleeding, she weakly tried standing but collapsed she closed her eyes and howled softly in pain.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:41 pm
Elaine crouched behind a bush and flintched when she saw Krystal hit the ground with such a force that the crack sounded through out the area. Elaine watch Krystal not sure what to do. He ears were folded back against her head. The poor she-wolf was in terriable pain and Elaine didn't know what to do. She crept forward whimpering loud enough that she hoped that Krystal could hear her. She soon was standing above Her. "You ok?" She knew the question's answer was obvious. She stayed on alert to if Krystal decided to try to fight.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:49 pm
((srry i took so loong to post back willow i was taking a shower))

"Hmm Well I had a few names in mind," Sapphire said, "Tigerlily, Rattle, and Diamond," Sapphire smiled, "Do you have any name ideas Blaze?" Sapphire said wagging her tail.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:02 pm
KRystals pink eyes began clouding. she closed her eyes weakly not hearing Elaine or noticeing her. SHe began hopeing the pack would survive this fight.  

Amiko Hazitie

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:04 pm
Elaine nudged the she-wolf. Tears came to her eyes. This is horrible who could do this to a fellow wolf. Elaine shifted and carfully felt around Krystal's body for breaks the only bones that weren't was the front right leg her back and neck. Krystal would need a lot of healing. "You'll be alright" Elaine whispered. Elaine wasn't sure if she said it to comfort Krystal or herself  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games