Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:23 pm
Garou and I are done. We're no longer together.

I feel really horrible...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:30 pm
Sirus Jin

I'm so sorry Sirus. *huggle*  

Shadows sweet embrace

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:31 pm
DarknessesPuppy
Sirus Jin

I'm so sorry Sirus. *huggle*

(hugs back) Thanks  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:38 pm
Sirus Jin

*hugs* I hope you feel better, Rinny.  

Leyla Giselle

Xayvien

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:46 pm
Sirus Jin

I know you don't know me but I'd like to let you know I'm hear to help if you need it. I've been through it all recently; so much that I can honestly say relationships couldn't throw anything in my direction (I bring attention to what happened to my old Mate named Tanjah).  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:59 pm
Sirus Jin

What, what happened *huggles and goes to pm*  

Krissim Klaw

Iron-_-Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:20 pm
Ah... Well, everyone knows already, so I feel like more of an idiot for continuing. I know very few of you even know me that well, but I had to talk. I tried to sleep but only cried for the last hour. Oh well, it won't be the first sleepless night. But if anyone would mind, shoot me a PM or a reply or just about anything. I hurt so bad and I need someone to talk to, and I have so few people left.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:29 pm
Garou_Jinketsu
Ah... Well, everyone knows already, so I feel like more of an idiot for continuing. I know very few of you even know me that well, but I had to talk. I tried to sleep but only cried for the last hour. Oh well, it won't be the first sleepless night. But if anyone would mind, shoot me a PM or a reply or just about anything. I hurt so bad and I need someone to talk to, and I have so few people left.

You might not know me either; I'm open for talking with right now because I'm glad to help...You would be surprised how much I've gone through when it comes down to this sort of thing.  

Xayvien

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:56 pm
Already talking to Rin about it, but Garou if you want to talk with me about it, I'm here for you.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:59 pm
Eddily
Already talking to Rin about it, but Garou if you want to talk with me about it, I'm here for you.
Thanks Eddily. But it's okay. You talk to her. She needs comfort too. I don't want to bring the mood down any further than it is already.  

Iron-_-Wolf

Crenn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:05 pm
wahmbulance DEPRESSION WARNING wahmbulance

Yep, it hits me time after time again. The reason is fairly pathetic, but it normally is. This time it's my family (yet again) constantly changing their minds. They say one thing one month, then say something completely different the next month. I'm still working on my new Resume, but I have a feeling my dad won't help me because he knows that once I can support myself, I'm moving out.

But anyway, my depression today is caused by my youngest elder sister. She said about a month or 2 ago I could benchmark her computer when she got it (run programs to see how good it is), and today she says I can't because "we already know how good it is". This is constantly irriatating me, because it happens every single month.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:12 pm
Eco and Eddily. Thank you guys for the support. I really wish I had grown to become better friends with you two. But, I just can't stand being alone again. Without Rin I don't see a future. I have no will and no reason. The only thing I have left in the world that is even the slightest bit good rests comfortably inside the chamber of a .45 calibur. All I needed was someone to love, and someone to love me back. That was all I ever had, and now that's gone too. So, I'm finished.  

Iron-_-Wolf

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:17 pm
Crenn

Yep, it hits me time after time again. The reason is fairly pathetic, but it normally is. This time it's my family (yet again) constantly changing their minds. They say one thing one month, then say something completely different the next month. I'm still working on my new Resume, but I have a feeling my dad won't help me because he knows that once I can support myself, I'm moving out.

But anyway, my depression today is caused by my youngest elder sister. She said about a month or 2 ago I could benchmark her computer when she got it (run programs to see how good it is), and today she says I can't because "we already know how good it is". This is constantly irriatating me, because it happens every single month.
Looking at what you are depressed about and comparing it to Garou's pain, you seem pathetic. You're depressed over something as stupid as a computer while someone else is obviously suffering worse, and what appears to be the brink of suicidal. You need to learn what real depression and what real pain is. If you get depressed over something this small, I can't see how you could handle having your heart ripped out and broken by someone you love. [/rant]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:18 pm
Garou_Jinketsu
Eco and Eddily. Thank you guys for the support. I really wish I had grown to become better friends with you two. But, I just can't stand being alone again. Without Rin I don't see a future. I have no will and no reason. The only thing I have left in the world that is even the slightest bit good rests comfortably inside the chamber of a .45 calibur. All I needed was someone to love, and someone to love me back. That was all I ever had, and now that's gone too. So, I'm finished.

You're not finished, you're not going to be for a long time. You have a future, you just need to decide what you're going to do now. I won't say just get over it, because you never will, you'll always remember Rin. Suicide won't fix your problem. Suicide doesn't fix any problem, it just causes more. For now, just talk to your friends, love will eventually strike again, as for when.... you'll know.  

Crenn

Crenn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:21 pm
Leyla Giselle
Crenn

Looking at what you are depressed about and comparing it to Garou's pain, you seem pathetic. You're depressed over something as stupid as a computer while someone else is obviously suffering worse, and what appears to be the brink of suicidal. You need to learn what real depression and what real pain is. If you get depressed over something this small, I can't see how you could handle having your heart ripped out and broken by someone you love. [/rant]

Tolera, I am pathetic for what I get depressed over. I know that. As for real depression, I've had a lot worse than this, except I don't want to remember that, so I won't say anything about it. Help Garou as much as you can, I've already been comforted by friends, so I feel better now. He needs a lot of comforting right now.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games