Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:25 pm
Audi Kitty
Sura Tokaniku
Audi Kitty
~floats arround excitedly~ i am complete!!!!!

spiffy. To bad I didn't know, I'd offered you one of the angelic collers I had

nifty^^; if thats the one that glow, the pendant thing, i prolly would have turned you down, i dun really liek them^^;

thanx tho^^ ed and sura and Lloxie

nope, just a whiteish blue caller. nothing spacal. but oh well, hocked them at the pawn shop, so to late ether way ^^;  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:27 pm
Lloxie
Podunk_the_Mighty
Sura Tokaniku
Podunk_the_Mighty
Lloxie

Ah, okie then. <^^> I usually try to do so too, but sometimes I miss people. xX;
Yah, is okies. BTW, Did you know I was on here a couple days disuised as a n00b? It was the worst time I've ever had on gaia.

(save for here) But I always have a bad time in gaia. and I've been here nearly a year.

AFG is the only place I get my attention, cause I'm a whore for it ^.^
That's sad. Personally, I find the AFG to be overflowing with ignorimation. Maybe I just hang in the right spots in the rest of gaia...

Nawwwr, sowwy you feel that way Podunk. Personally I find the AFG to be one of the nicest places not just on Gaia, but on the internet, at least as far as I've seen. And I haven't seen anyone get ignored that I can think of....

that one girl that just eft us cuz she felt ignored, even tho some people said she was an attention whore, just like the rest of us^^; which i dont relaly understant... but still.. confused ~is confused~  

Zanzarus

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:28 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Podunk_the_Mighty
Sura Tokaniku
Podunk_the_Mighty
Lloxie

Ah, okie then. <^^> I usually try to do so too, but sometimes I miss people. xX;
Yah, is okies. BTW, Did you know I was on here a couple days disuised as a n00b? It was the worst time I've ever had on gaia.

(save for here) But I always have a bad time in gaia. and I've been here nearly a year.

That's sad. Personally, I find the AFG to be overflowing with ignorimation. Maybe I just hang in the right spots in the rest of gaia...

I'm furry and basical gay, and don't hide it. Unforcunatly, gaia is mostly the average Jim bob, and thems people hates us furs and gays.

Maybe because I prode people on here till their red, but I don't have too much trouble tlaking to people in AFG.

Could feel sorry for me, cause I'm mentaly unstable ^.^

People in general all over the 'net and IRL seem to dislike furries a lot. AMost Gaians don't seem to mind gays as much as IRL, at least not from what I've seen, but they dun like furries. e.e;  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:28 pm
Podunk_the_Mighty
Lloxie
Podunk_the_Mighty
Lloxie

Meep. Nu, didn't know that. Tis a shame... what made it so bad? *huggles*
the only people who ever talked to me Was doomie, cos I struck up a conversation and a single, kind n00b.

I try to view other's topics, but I get so intangled in chatter box or something, I can't keep up another.

In cases where it's just a few people, and I can look around, I don't bug other topics unless I have something to add.

Skuger Moonclaw

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:29 pm
Podunk_the_Mighty
Lloxie
Podunk_the_Mighty
Lloxie

the only people who ever talked to me Was doomie, cos I struck up a conversation and a single, kind n00b.

Thas not true, people talk to ya lots. I'm talkin' to ya right now, silly. xP  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:30 pm
Lloxie
Sura Tokaniku
Podunk_the_Mighty
Sura Tokaniku
Podunk_the_Mighty
Lloxie

I'm furry and basical gay, and don't hide it. Unforcunatly, gaia is mostly the average Jim bob, and thems people hates us furs and gays.

Maybe because I prode people on here till their red, but I don't have too much trouble tlaking to people in AFG.

People in general all over the 'net and IRL seem to dislike furries a lot. AMost Gaians don't seem to mind gays as much as IRL, at least not from what I've seen, but they dun like furries. e.e;

their getting use to gays (they always like lezbos stare )But furs are a new thing on the slate to hate. So we have a long way to go till gays and furs are fully excepted  

S.h.o.r.t.y.

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:30 pm
Audi Kitty
Lloxie
Podunk_the_Mighty
Sura Tokaniku
Podunk_the_Mighty
Lloxie

Nawwwr, sowwy you feel that way Podunk. Personally I find the AFG to be one of the nicest places not just on Gaia, but on the internet, at least as far as I've seen. And I haven't seen anyone get ignored that I can think of....

that one girl that just eft us cuz she felt ignored, even tho some people said she was an attention whore, just like the rest of us^^; which i dont relaly understant... but still.. confused ~is confused~

Well with her I never saw her even post anywhere. I don't think some people understand that if you want people to talk to ya, you typically have to do some chatting around yourself, heh... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:32 pm
Lloxie

Well with her I never saw her even post anywhere. I don't think some people understand that if you want people to talk to ya, you typically have to do some chatting around yourself, heh... sweatdrop
Tis true. But me, I just end up talking to myself, pushed aside into a corner...  

Podunk_the_Mighty

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:34 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Podunk_the_Mighty
Lloxie
Podunk_the_Mighty
Lloxie

I try to view other's topics, but I get so intangled in chatter box or something, I can't keep up another.

In cases where it's just a few people, and I can look around, I don't bug other topics unless I have something to add.

Same here. I mainly only go to topics that interest me, and are at least somewhat unique. When there's a ton of the same kind of thread floating around ("Cuddle threads" and "talk to me!" and "I'm bored!" threads particularly), there's not much incentive to post there. X.x; I think if they just posted here and got involved with conversing with people rather than waiting for someone to come talk to them, they wouldn't feel so ignored. =P  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:35 pm
Lloxie
Audi Kitty
Lloxie
Podunk_the_Mighty
Sura Tokaniku
Podunk_the_Mighty
Lloxie

I felt sorry for her, cause I know how it like to be ignored, no mater what you do. Till AFG, any thing I said, or posted would get ignored, and hardly talked of. My best page count on a message board for a thread, was 2. 1/2 a page on average. Queers is like the golden pinical of all my topics. It has more pages then all my other threads put together.

But I also know he would post, and then minets later disapear. I tryed to talk to em, but I was a minet later, and he was already gone.

Skuger Moonclaw

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:36 pm
S.h.o.r.t.y.
Lloxie
Sura Tokaniku
Podunk_the_Mighty
Sura Tokaniku
Podunk_the_Mighty
Lloxie

their getting use to gays (they always like lezbos stare )But furs are a new thing on the slate to hate. So we have a long way to go till gays and furs are fully excepted

Yeah, tis a pain... ~.~; Where's the luff? gonk xp

And on a side note... thas odd, you changed from green to dark red text like Sura's. Any particular reason? XP

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:37 pm
lalala.... ^^; ~has her scarf~  

Zanzarus

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:37 pm
Podunk_the_Mighty
Lloxie

Tis true. But me, I just end up talking to myself, pushed aside into a corner...

Nawwwr.... .-. *huggles and nuzzles* I dunno what you mean, it seems to me plenty of people talk to you... but if you ever feel ignored, don't hesitate to try and chat a bit with me. I'm open to talkin'. <^.^>  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:38 pm
Lloxie
Podunk_the_Mighty
Lloxie

Nawwwr.... .-. *huggles and nuzzles* I dunno what you mean, it seems to me plenty of people talk to you... but if you ever feel ignored, don't hesitate to try and chat a bit with me. I'm open to talkin'. <^.^>
Thats kewl... And that'd only be because you notice me when i'm being noticed. (Funny how that works, ne?)  

Podunk_the_Mighty

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:40 pm
~yawnz~  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games