Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:40 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Lloxie
Audi Kitty
Lloxie
Podunk_the_Mighty
Sura Tokaniku
Podunk_the_Mighty
Lloxie

Ah, okie then. <^^> I usually try to do so too, but sometimes I miss people. xX;
Yah, is okies. BTW, Did you know I was on here a couple days disuised as a n00b? It was the worst time I've ever had on gaia.

(save for here) But I always have a bad time in gaia. and I've been here nearly a year.

AFG is the only place I get my attention, cause I'm a whore for it ^.^
That's sad. Personally, I find the AFG to be overflowing with ignorimation. Maybe I just hang in the right spots in the rest of gaia...

Nawwwr, sowwy you feel that way Podunk. Personally I find the AFG to be one of the nicest places not just on Gaia, but on the internet, at least as far as I've seen. And I haven't seen anyone get ignored that I can think of....

that one girl that just eft us cuz she felt ignored, even tho some people said she was an attention whore, just like the rest of us^^; which i dont relaly understant... but still.. confused ~is confused~

Well with her I never saw her even post anywhere. I don't think some people understand that if you want people to talk to ya, you typically have to do some chatting around yourself, heh... sweatdrop

I felt sorry for her, cause I know how it like to be ignored, no mater what you do. Till AFG, any thing I said, or posted would get ignored, and hardly talked of. My best page count on a message board for a thread, was 2. 1/2 a page on average. Queers is like the golden pinical of all my topics. It has more pages then all my other threads put together.

But I also know he would post, and then minets later disapear. I tryed to talk to em, but I was a minet later, and he was already gone.

Cha, before the AFG I tended to get ignored a lot too. For a while even my friends on Furcadia started kinna ignoring me. >.<; And I've had a history of killing threads in the ED before... e-e;;  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:42 pm
Audi Kitty
~yawnz~
Hey, do you know if the Marketplace is back? I've got a crapload of things to sell I've been hoarding. (I REALLY want one o them spiffy ice gloves. and more catscratch gear...)  

Podunk_the_Mighty

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:43 pm
Podunk_the_Mighty
Lloxie
Podunk_the_Mighty
Lloxie

Well with her I never saw her even post anywhere. I don't think some people understand that if you want people to talk to ya, you typically have to do some chatting around yourself, heh... sweatdrop
Tis true. But me, I just end up talking to myself, pushed aside into a corner...

Nawwwr.... .-. *huggles and nuzzles* I dunno what you mean, it seems to me plenty of people talk to you... but if you ever feel ignored, don't hesitate to try and chat a bit with me. I'm open to talkin'. <^.^>
Thats kewl... And that'd only be because you notice me when i'm being noticed. (Funny how that works, ne?)

I notice you whenever you post in a thread I'm watching/posting in usually. Only time I dun is when it's moving very fast and it's hard to keep up, like this thread gets sometimes, particularly later at night. ^^;;;

And also remember, if someone doesn't reply to you, it doesn't always mean your being ignored. They just might not have anything to say about what you said. =P

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:43 pm
Podunk_the_Mighty
Audi Kitty
~yawnz~
Hey, do you know if the Marketplace is back? I've got a crapload of things to sell I've been hoarding. (I REALLY want one o them spiffy ice gloves. and more catscratch gear...)

nope its not

try asking arround in the exchange forum, just before you buy nething check how much it should be going for^_~  

Zanzarus

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:44 pm
Podunk_the_Mighty
Audi Kitty
~yawnz~

Likewise.... I've got a blue box and a trunk or two I want to put up for sale, and I'm going to have to do some Xmas shopping soon. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:46 pm
Audi Kitty
Podunk_the_Mighty
Audi Kitty
~yawnz~

nope its not

try asking arround in the exchange forum, just before you buy nething check how much it should be going for^_~
well, I always sell my stuff on the marketplace just a wee bit under the lowest price, too ensure I sell whatever it is. But if it isn't worth much, I'll more likely just hang on to it.  

Podunk_the_Mighty

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:48 pm
Podunk_the_Mighty
Audi Kitty
Podunk_the_Mighty
Audi Kitty
~yawnz~

nope its not

well, I always sell my stuff on the marketplace just a wee bit under the lowest price, too ensure I sell whatever it is. But if it isn't worth much, I'll more likely just hang on to it.

okaly dokaly^^  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:50 pm
Meep, silenceness....  

Lloxie

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:51 pm
Audi Kitty
okaly dokaly^^
Yep. BTW, anyone want some easter hats? I have both.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:51 pm
Podunk_the_Mighty
Audi Kitty
okaly dokaly^^

easter hats? for free?

pwease?  

Zanzarus

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:52 pm
Podunk_the_Mighty
Audi Kitty
okaly dokaly^^

No thanks, I've still got one too. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:55 pm
Lloxie
Podunk_the_Mighty
Audi Kitty
okaly dokaly^^

bunny or chicky?  

Podunk_the_Mighty

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:57 pm
Podunk_the_Mighty
Lloxie
Podunk_the_Mighty
Audi Kitty
okaly dokaly^^

bunny or chicky?

both?

~isnt sure if your talking to her or Lloxie who had declined~  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:58 pm
Sorry to poof like that. Dinner called  

Skuger Moonclaw

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:59 pm
Audi Kitty
Podunk_the_Mighty
Lloxie
Podunk_the_Mighty
Audi Kitty
okaly dokaly^^

bunny or chicky?

both?

~isnt sure if your talking to her or Lloxie who had declined~
Loxie.
And that would be a no. I am far too poor to be giving something away that I do not know the value of.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games