Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:48 pm
red 14 the sniper
((I wish world peace was achived...the silence of humanity would be a nice change of pace))
WOOAAAHHH deep.
so deep i didnt understand it 0.o
x3 sory haha  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:53 pm
((The only way to accive world peace is if all of humanity dies))  

Alice the Loving

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:00 pm
red 14 the sniper
((The only way to accive world peace is if all of humanity dies))
((woah. okay. well yeah, i guess thats true... 0.o its kinda sad though. WHY CANT WE ALL JUST BE FRIENDS?! xD))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:19 pm
[[ XDD ]]
Kazuki strolled out of his room, his face slightly paler than normal and his stomach aching. He had a light sweat on his forehead, but he walked like he felt fine. The whole charade was going well, except for the fact the look in his eyes gave it all away. He was sick. His stomach turned and his head was pounding. He leaned against a wall for a moment, closing his eyes and holding his forhead and stomach.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:20 pm
Nate and eddie walked around. Nate summoned Ria to him, automatically sending her from the delivery scene. "hey, whereve you been?"
Ria was suprised. "Ahhh!!!!! I was helping tora-kun withs somtihng important!!! Dx" ria whined.
eddie tilte his head. "what where you helping her with?"
nate smacked eddies head right side up. "that doesnt matter, stupid."
Eddie rubbed his head. "sorry, just curious.." he mumbled.
nate leaned on rias's shoudler, her being short enough for him to use her as an arm rest.
ria didnt mind, but it was hurting her shoulder. she just shifted to the left, out of nate's range, making him fall. "sorry, my shoudler hurt..." she giggled.
Nate didnt get up off the ground. he groaned. "uuuuggggggghhhhhhhhhh whyd you do that... you could have told me to get off, god!" nate slowly and tiredly got up. he also smaked ria upside the head.
ria didnt fight back, she deserved it for being like that. at least thats what she thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:26 pm
Ria stopped from her amusement, watching nate and eddie argue about nate's wrong doing of hitting her. she wondered if kazuki was doign okay. she hasnt seen him in 2 days. ria mustve been really tired, sleeping in negi's dorm for 2nights. she searched the school for kazuki. she finally spotted him, on a wall. he didnt looked well. "hey Kazuki-kun, aer you alright?" she said walkign to him. she loedk at him up and down. "you dont lok so well..." she said a bit of worry and concern entering her voice.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:30 pm
" Just a little sick..." Kazuki mumbled in a quiet tone, sliding down the wall. He leaned his head back against it, closing his eyes. " Ugh. I hate being..sick.." He murmured his head falling the the side a little bit.
[[ AGH! I'm really sorry I have to go. I might be on tomorrow. byeee ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:35 pm
((what happend?))  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:39 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
" Just a little sick..." Kazuki mumbled in a quiet tone, sliding down the wall. He leaned his head back against it, closing his eyes. " Ugh. I hate being..sick.." He murmured his head falling the the side a little bit.
[[ AGH! I'm really sorry I have to go. I might be on tomorrow. byeee ]]
((T^T awws okay. see ya. i might be busy tomorrow, Dx))
Ria sat next to him. "aww, hope yu get better..." she was gonna kiss his cheek, but she didnt want to catch anything. but she stayed close to him anyways. she stood up, holdiong his hand. "have you been to the nurse's office yet?" ria asked, tugging his arm lightly to get up.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:47 pm
sk8rkool1
((what happend?))

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:03 pm
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
((what happend?))

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:28 am
((getting back to the birth of an undead brother razz ))

Tora was pushing when ever the docter told her to. But what was weird was the fact she was quiet now. Kimoray was even scared by how silent the becoming mother was. The baby is not even half way out ether. But one thing was for sure, she felt the pain of giving life, Tora was squeezing Kimoray's hand tightly with each contration.  

Alice the Loving

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:18 pm
(Dx ahh i feel to so uncomfterble with this!!! Dx))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:45 pm
angel_eyes200
(Dx ahh i feel to so uncomfterble with this!!! Dx))

((haha me to. and i give up negi is gay now))  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:49 pm
((Lol, The scene is almost over, two more posts and over, besides If Negi is gay then Tora will date Kimoray again))  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games