Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:59 pm
Podunk_the_Mighty
Lloxie
Podunk_the_Mighty
Audi Kitty
okaly dokaly^^
Yep. BTW, anyone want some easter hats? I have both.

No thanks, I've still got one too. whee
bunny or chicky?

Bunny. Dun like the chicky one. Really dun care for the bunny one much either, but I'm saving it to maybe sell some time way down the road for a lot of gold. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:00 pm
Podunk_the_Mighty
Audi Kitty
Podunk_the_Mighty
Lloxie
Podunk_the_Mighty
Audi Kitty
okaly dokaly^^

bunny or chicky?

both?

~isnt sure if your talking to her or Lloxie who had declined~
Loxie.
And that would be a no. I am far too poor to be giving something away that I do not know the value of.

~pouts~ ok ill buy the one that Lloxie doesnt take if you dont want it  

Zanzarus

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:00 pm
Lloxie
Podunk_the_Mighty
Lloxie
Podunk_the_Mighty
Audi Kitty
okaly dokaly^^

bunny or chicky?

Bunny. Dun like the chicky one. Really dun care for the bunny one much either, but I'm saving it to maybe sell some time way down the road for a lot of gold. whee
I like 'em. Used to wear bunny all the time... whee, heart boxers. what fun.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:01 pm
I wish the market would re-open, I want the red hipster glasses. This hair style, they look pretty good with  

Skuger Moonclaw

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:01 pm
Sura Tokaniku
I wish the market would re-open, I want the red hipster glasses. This hair style, they look pretty good with

lol nifty^^  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:04 pm
Audi Kitty
Sura Tokaniku

lol nifty^^

If I found some one to bye the emo I have, I could probably get them, but I'm cheap, and I lurv my emos. They make me feel sexy  

Skuger Moonclaw

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:05 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Audi Kitty
Sura Tokaniku

lol nifty^^

If I found some one to bye the emo I have, I could probably get them, but I'm cheap, and I lurv my emos. They make me feel sexy

lol they look good on you^^  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:05 pm
Podunk_the_Mighty
Lloxie
Podunk_the_Mighty
Lloxie
Podunk_the_Mighty
Audi Kitty
okaly dokaly^^

bunny or chicky?

I like 'em. Used to wear bunny all the time... whee, heart boxers. what fun.

xD *giggles* Hehe.... did you wear that around here at any time? Cus I think I remember you doing so, but maybe I'm thinking of someone else... o-0;  

Lloxie

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:06 pm
Audi Kitty
Sura Tokaniku
Audi Kitty
Sura Tokaniku

lol nifty^^

lol they look good on you^^

Thanks. ^.^ but I wish they looked like they do on alot of the girls I see with em. With their eyes slightly above the rim.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:07 pm
Lloxie

xD *giggles* Hehe.... did you wear that around here at any time? Cus I think I remember you doing so, but maybe I'm thinking of someone else... o-0;
I wea my HB for halloween, because I was a genetic experiment. xd All different animalparts.^_^  

Podunk_the_Mighty

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:08 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Audi Kitty
Sura Tokaniku

lol nifty^^

Save your gold. << >>  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:10 pm
Podunk_the_Mighty
Lloxie

I wea my HB for halloween, because I was a genetic experiment. xd All different animalparts.^_^

XD *giggles* Coolness. <^_^> I was a zombie slayer, hehe. ninja  

Lloxie

Skuger Moonclaw

Lloxie
Sura Tokaniku
Audi Kitty
Sura Tokaniku

lol nifty^^

Save your gold. << >>

*playfully baps* silly, I have been. But I helped Shorty to look the way she dose, and killed alot of my gold. I was little over 9K, now down to little over 5K.  
Lloxie
Podunk_the_Mighty
Lloxie

XD *giggles* Coolness. <^_^> I was a zombie slayer, hehe. ninja
I couldn't get the crap to work. I ended with 0/0 Bites/Shots... crying  

Podunk_the_Mighty

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:12 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Lloxie
Sura Tokaniku
Audi Kitty
Sura Tokaniku

lol nifty^^

Save your gold. << >>

*playfully baps* silly, I have been. But I helped Shorty to look the way she dose, and killed alot of my gold. I was little over 9K, now down to little over 5K.

Meep! xP *giggles and baps back playfully* I have almost 10k right now but I'm saving up to get some Xmas gifts for peoples. whee  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games