Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:23 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Krissim Klaw
Sura Tokaniku
Audi Kitty
Sura Tokaniku
I wish the market would re-open, I want the red hipster glasses. This hair style, they look pretty good with

lol nifty^^

If I found some one to bye the emo I have, I could probably get them, but I'm cheap, and I lurv my emos. They make me feel sexy
I've been looking for some blue hipster glasses but I haven't seen a single pair of any color being sold in the exchange. xp

I need red ^^
Well if I ever see any red ones being sold for a decent price I'll let you know. I'm trying to go for a mantis look ever since the ice guantlets came out. They kinda look like outstretched mantis claws if you squint and bash your head into a wall a couple times. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:25 pm
Lloxie
Krissim Klaw
*flitters in* Hiya everyone, it seems like this the first time in the last couple of days that everything isn't dead in here.

Hiyo Krissy. <^.^> Cha, finally livened up again in here it seems. xP
I was begining to think everyone dissapeared to some magical place on gaia and left me behind. xd  

Krissim Klaw

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:26 pm
Krissim Klaw
Sura Tokaniku
Krissim Klaw
Sura Tokaniku
Audi Kitty
Sura Tokaniku
I wish the market would re-open, I want the red hipster glasses. This hair style, they look pretty good with

lol nifty^^

If I found some one to bye the emo I have, I could probably get them, but I'm cheap, and I lurv my emos. They make me feel sexy
I've been looking for some blue hipster glasses but I haven't seen a single pair of any color being sold in the exchange. xp

I need red ^^
Well if I ever see any red ones being sold for a decent price I'll let you know. I'm trying to go for a mantis look ever since the ice guantlets came out. They kinda look like outstretched mantis claws if you squint and bash your head into a wall a couple times. xp

befor you posted this, I was like "Thats cute, she dose look osmelike a blue mantis" ^.^ My imagination is over active, so it was no prob for me to see (plus I bash my head into walls ever morning as a rutin ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:27 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Krissim Klaw
Sura Tokaniku
Krissim Klaw
*flitters in* Hiya everyone, it seems like this the first time in the last couple of days that everything isn't dead in here.

*gose chibi, and lightly huggles* Hi ^.^
*Huggles Sura's chibi form* yay I didn't get squashed for once xd

^.^ I have this spiffy Mantis I made from a store kit. It's body and stuff are beads, and pipclearners hold them together. I'm had the thing for years in my head board. ^.^ I have to try to get a pic of it
Awe that sounds cute. I made a mantis out of clay a while back but I sorta accidently broke its antennae off and then several of its legs sweatdrop  

Krissim Klaw

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:28 pm
Krissim Klaw
Lloxie
Krissim Klaw

Hiyo Krissy. <^.^> Cha, finally livened up again in here it seems. xP
I was begining to think everyone dissapeared to some magical place on gaia and left me behind. xd

Heck no. XP I wouldn't abandon teh AFG for anything. <^^>  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:28 pm
Eddily
Heh, cute new pic Krissim.
Thanks, trying to get into the holiday spirit. blaugh  

Krissim Klaw

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:29 pm
whee!! i am victorious! i have my omg^^

now to get the pitchfork....  
Krissim Klaw
Sura Tokaniku
Krissim Klaw
Sura Tokaniku
Krissim Klaw

*gose chibi, and lightly huggles* Hi ^.^
*Huggles Sura's chibi form* yay I didn't get squashed for once xd

^.^ I have this spiffy Mantis I made from a store kit. It's body and stuff are beads, and pipclearners hold them together. I'm had the thing for years in my head board. ^.^ I have to try to get a pic of it
Awe that sounds cute. I made a mantis out of clay a while back but I sorta accidently broke its antennae off and then several of its legs sweatdrop

Mantis rule. Any who doubt their mini might, shale suffer ^.^ they'll give em such a pinch  

Skuger Moonclaw

Lloxie

User Image

The blue foxie there near the middle is me wayyyy back in my first couple months on Gaia. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:31 pm
Krissim Klaw
Eddily
Heh, cute new pic Krissim.
Thanks, trying to get into the holiday spirit. blaugh

Heh. I should get a pic done of myself for the season...but by who...  

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

Lloxie
User Image

The blue foxie there near the middle is me wayyyy back in my first couple months on Gaia. xp

OMG, your so sexy.... still are, but thats so spiffy  
Audi Kitty

Awesomness, Audi! <^_^>  

Lloxie

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:32 pm
Audi Kitty

You're getting to be all pimped out, I'm so proud. crying xp whee  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:32 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Lloxie
User Image

OMG, your so sexy.... still are, but thats so spiffy

X3 *giggles* Thankies, hehe. <^^> blaugh  

Lloxie

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:33 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Krissim Klaw
Sura Tokaniku
Krissim Klaw
Sura Tokaniku
Audi Kitty
Sura Tokaniku

lol nifty^^

I need red ^^

befor you posted this, I was like "Thats cute, she dose look osmelike a blue mantis" ^.^ My imagination is over active, so it was no prob for me to see (plus I bash my head into walls ever morning as a rutin ^^
Yay someone else can see it. I never tried to look like a mantis before cause they didn't have anything that looked remotely like claws. Now I'm shooting for the hipster glasses to give me a bug eyed look and a set of fairy wings since they look insect like. I got the angelic head band because it reminds me of fluffy moth antennae's (I actually thought thats what they were when I first started gaia sweatdrop ). I tried the bouncy antenna they have but it just dosn't work xp .  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games